• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Gaetz is trying to weasel his way into Montana. Dark money is swaying politics here.

caveat emptor​

They are uniparty. Trump included. Trust none of them.

lol

dcrDlPg4Vpex.jpeg

WASHINGTON, Feb 9 (Reuters) - Under pressure from Congress, U.S. utility company Duke Energy plans to decommission energy-storage batteries produced by Chinese battery maker CATL at one of the nation's largest Marine Corps bases and will phase out CATL products at its civilian projects, the company confirmed to Reuters.
The decision, which has not been previously reported, comes as top U.S. officials warn that hackers linked to the Chinese government are targeting network-linked critical U.S. infrastructure, including the power grid.

Reuters reported in December that Duke Energy had temporarily disconnected industrial-scale CATL storage batteries from a project on Marine Corps base Camp Lejeune after lawmakers and experts raised concerns about the battery supplier's close links to China's ruling Communist Party.

How many police unions voted for these liberals.......they made their bed, they can now lie in it .....

Doc
Their unions may have endorsed them but I wouldn’t be confident they actually voted for them,

My stupid department endorsed Barney frank back in the day and I hung my head in shame for being a member but voted America.

Their unions may have endorsed them but I wouldn’t be confident they actually voted for them,

My stupid department endorsed Barney frank back in the day and I hung my head in shame for being a member but voted America.
It seems counter-intuitive to me. Cops like prosecutors who prosecute, and liberal prosecutors are all about not prosecuting. Plus police unions aren’t like labor unions.

It seems counter-intuitive to me. Cops like prosecutors who prosecute, and liberal prosecutors are all about not prosecuting. Plus police unions aren’t like labor unions.
Police unions are exactly like labor unions. Police unions understand that not putting criminals in prisons for long stretches means they're free to commit more crimes, making police having more work to do.
Nevermind DAs that refuse to prosecute thefts below a certain threshold know that big corporations like Wal-Mart and Target can absorb those losses, while a mom and pop shop can't.

Everything the left offers is based on avoiding personal responsibility and/ or getting free stuff.

They took union dues paid by officers and gave them to the democraps. Money buys votes

Idiots keep getting in illegal escapades……every penny they have goes toward defending lawsuits.

They don’t have money to donate to politicians.
Does the union use its own money for lawsuits? It seems like the city pays aka the city’s insurance pays.

They don't give a rats ass.
They used the system against the people. The system is the punishment. Their rights were violated, their lives destroyed and the government doesn't give a shit. So now the people are going to be spending more money and time in a government court to get some restitution. Again the government doesn't give a rats ass because they are using the people's money to defend themselves and if they lose they use the people's money to pay off. Meanwhile the citizens life has been ruined for years and years instead of spending their time with family and friends.

There’s conflicting reports on the women’s story… I guess we shall find out all in due time…. Funny how they've scrubbed their previous social media posts.
My guess is that they acted like slutty cheap teenagers and got raped. Now they are trying to cry victim when any intelligent non-slut would know to avoid taking free drinks in a beach from random clowns. Or the cameras caught them happily riding strange cock and their husbands are not ok with that.

LOL... Clown Show... What other options does the "White House" have ?.....

WASHINGTON, Feb 9 (Reuters) - The White House on Friday blasted a report from a Department of Justice special counsel that suggested President Joe Biden was suffering memory lapses, and Vice President Kamala Harris called the report "clearly politically motivated."

Well, then let's get the charges filed and get this to a court room.

LOL... Clown Show... What other options does the "White House" have ?.....

WASHINGTON, Feb 9 (Reuters) - The White House on Friday blasted a report from a Department of Justice special counsel that suggested President Joe Biden was suffering memory lapses, and Vice President Kamala Harris called the report "clearly politically motivated."

They will blame Garland and use it as an opportunity to insert an even more radical AG right before the election season kicks off.

Police unions are exactly like labor unions. Police unions understand that not putting criminals in prisons for long stretches means they're free to commit more crimes, making police having more work to do.
Nevermind DAs that refuse to prosecute thefts below a certain threshold know that big corporations like Wal-Mart and Target can absorb those losses, while a mom and pop shop can't.

Everything the left offers is based on avoiding personal responsibility and/ or getting free stuff.
Public unions are not like labor unions, they are way worse. They go against the people they “serve”.