• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Do you really think that walking away is going to remove you from the issue. Nope. They will follow you, and you know that.

Look at this current group, they will target you if they so much as think you might make waves.
You are joking right?
They can quit anytime they want. They don't have to get on a soapbox with a bullhorn and tell the world that some fucked up shit is being ordered by and name names.

Damn, looks like the pilot put it down right on that small strip of sand!
Yep. There is a link on Citizen Free Press that takes you to an article where there are some stills/pics. Came in a bit hard (no criticism) and the bird is/was on it's side. But no one was seriously injured or killed. So, that's a win.....

Did they have to reinforce the floor for those fucking clown Fattys.
I'm glad they didn't do any jumping jacks.
The numbers on the jerseys created some confusion.
Finally figured them out.
The numbers denote their weight in British stones.
If there is a zero in the first numeral replace with 10.
British stone is 14 pounds fer those in the back.

R

Reactions: Eddystone
IMG_8291.jpeg

In today's world, rising asset prices are nothing more than inflation.

In general, "rising asset prices create bullish sentiment which spills over into other asset classes, making investors feel comfortable making new investments," said Alex Pickard, vice president of research at investment firm Research Affiliates. "Positive liquidity flows increase asset prices."
'Rising asset prices create bullish sentiment which spills over into other asset classes, making investors feel comfortable making new investments.'Alex Pickard, Research Affiliates

Reactions: Threadcutter308
A politician who moved to Montana, sold a lot of snake oil, did not represent the wishes of the people and here's how it's shaking out.

I saw that. Apparently there was a rumor he knocked up a staffer, who knows. He was from Maryland, our Governor is from New Jersey, and the dude running for Senate to challenge the Democrat (who ironically is actually from MT) is from Minnesota.

We have become a state full of transplants from both sides of the aisle who think they know what MT is all about. I myself can't really put a label on it but I sure as shit know it doesn't look like that stupid Kevin Costner series or any other media depiction. We live in an age of instant social media propoganda and I think we are none the better for it. I am so grateful I got to live here before all the growth and influence from outside the state. And in the same breath I feel terrible for my kid who hasn't been able to have the same experiences I did when I was her age.

no shit

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021. Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him. Ornato was a career Secret Service official who had been detailed to the security position in the White House.

I saw that. Apparently there was a rumor he knocked up a staffer, who knows. He was from Maryland, our Governor is from New Jersey, and the dude running for Senate to challenge the Democrat (who ironically is actually from MT) is from Minnesota.

We have become a state full of transplants from both sides of the aisle who think they know what MT is all about. I myself can't really put a label on it but I sure as shit know it doesn't look like that stupid Kevin Costner series or any other media depiction. We live in an age of instant social media propoganda and I think we are none the better for it. I am so grateful I got to live here before all the growth and influence from outside the state. And in the same breath I feel terrible for my kid who hasn't been able to have the same experiences I did when I was her age.
At times, living in Montana feels like a fly who landed on the black dot on a rifle target.... I have new projects being built by out of state developers all around me. The Stock Farm Club is inhabited with people from all over America who fly in and spend the weekend "up on the hill"... The 4th generation locals on the Commissioners Board, the City Planners and other leaders have never directed the growth of a boom town. Soon, I will be surrounded by a Patch Work Quilt....
Congress is nothing more than a numbers game. Those 51% / 49% games make for exciting MSM articles and nothing else.
Republicans in DC need some warm bodies for numbers.
When casting my vote I have to ask "What's in it for me" ?

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Updated 7:10 PM MST, March 8, 2024

LA GRULLA, Texas (AP) — A helicopter carrying three National Guard members and a Border Patrol agent crashed along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas on Friday, killing three of the people on board, a county official said.
Starr County Judge Eloy Vera, the county’s top local official, said a fourth person on board was in critical condition. The crash happened near La Grulla, which is in Starr County.
Border Patrol spokespersons did not immediately return messages seeking comment.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. AP’s earlier story follows below.
LA GRULLA, Texas (AP) — A helicopter crashed along the U.S-Mexico border in Texas on Friday, authorities said. Officials did not immediately confirm how many people were on board or their condition.
The crash happened in the small town of La Grulla, Texas Department of Public Safety Lt. Christopher Olivarez said. He did not provide further details and referred questions to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Border Patrol spokespersons did not immediately return messages seeking comment.
La Grulla is in Texas’ Rio Grande Valley. The Starr County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook on Friday that it was assisting with a “downed helicopter incident” on the east side of the county.

• Sad
Reactions: notacos4u

That dude certainly had to be trolling their asses.
Bernie hat and describing his important job at Google. . .

Please tell me he wasn't for real. Look at the way he was perfectly collected when he left the podium like he had just punked their liberal asses.

I'm going to go with that. Just don't tell me any different.

That dude certainly had to be trolling their asses.
Bernie hat and describing his important job at Google. . .

Please tell me he wasn't for real. Look at the way he was perfectly collected when he left the podium like he had just punked their liberal asses.

I'm going to go with that. Just don't tell me any different.

I got the same sense, looked like it was scripted. Pretty funny stuff.

Hmmmm. The good doctor suspects Adderall.
Interesting...
That is the same med that Elon suggested in a Tweet after Potato's SOT address.
Great… a pathological liar with an anger management problem, that doesn’t know where he is or what day it is and handshakes with invisible people - that’s also a drug addicted pedophile with a nuclear football.

What could possibly go wrong?