• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Flawed logic.

But Tipton, who did not consider the merits of the case in his dismissal, said that Texas had not shown that it had standing to bring the suit. The parole program “has actually lowered (Texas’) out-of-pocket costs,” he wrote, noting that illegal entries into the US by migrants from the four countries have decreased following its implementation.

Ww7mB0wln0D7.jpeg

Blah, blah, blah,...blacks are going to do the same thing they have always done. Belly ache about being mistreated and run right back to the slave owners.
another dem convention in chicago? cool. remember '68? maybe we get to see some well deserved riots and disruptions.

Reactions: Mwalex

To be more accurate, government officials have been skimming off the profits on the "war on drugs" and the deaths of people from the beginning. Notice I didn't specify a singular government they might represent with that statement. With Chinese fentanyl joining in, it has become a governmental dog pile of death and destruction foisted across several countries in the Americas.

The corruption runs deep. And frankly, is above any government.

Will there be enough of them to make a Zulu movie?

great movies. you need to see "zulu dawn" 1st. about battle of isandlwana which preceded the rorkes drift action covered in "zulu". zulus were remarkable group. would likely have become a "nation" at some point like the sioux might have. british officals in So.Af. deliberately started the war with them in a military land grab. nothing new in that.

I saw that. Apparently there was a rumor he knocked up a staffer, who knows. He was from Maryland, our Governor is from New Jersey, and the dude running for Senate to challenge the Democrat (who ironically is actually from MT) is from Minnesota.

We have become a state full of transplants from both sides of the aisle who think they know what MT is all about. I myself can't really put a label on it but I sure as shit know it doesn't look like that stupid Kevin Costner series or any other media depiction. We live in an age of instant social media propoganda and I think we are none the better for it. I am so grateful I got to live here before all the growth and influence from outside the state. And in the same breath I feel terrible for my kid who hasn't been able to have the same experiences I did when I was her age.
sounds like you are suffering from the same kind of shit we have put up with in FL for decades. really tragic. i thought montana was a really great place in the 70s. same for fl in 50s-70s. not so much any more.
have to add that central fl where i lived was paradise in the early 60s. we were too stupid to know it and it's gone now.

Last edited:
but you can bash christians, right?

It is a mostly "Christian" teaching coming out of the foundations and big money funded seminaries and church schools that the nation state of Israel is to be supported at all costs. That is where this "right wing" support is rooted. So in this instance, it's Christians being fooled into oppressing themselves. (Edit) Just like most not studied will be fooled into thinking satan is Jesus returned.

Truth is, most of the twelve tribes that descended from Jacob wont know who they are until Jesus foot comes crashing down upon the Mt of Olives. And the flag born by the state of Isreal bears the ancient symbol for the star of the god Remphan (the devil). The same shape that crests the top of the planet Saturn, which is the star worshiped in honor of satan. They will say the symbol is the star of david, but it is much more ancient than that.

Last edited:
Updated 7:10 PM MST, March 8, 2024

LA GRULLA, Texas (AP) — A helicopter carrying three National Guard members and a Border Patrol agent crashed along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas on Friday, killing three of the people on board, a county official said.
Starr County Judge Eloy Vera, the county’s top local official, said a fourth person on board was in critical condition. The crash happened near La Grulla, which is in Starr County.
Border Patrol spokespersons did not immediately return messages seeking comment.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. AP’s earlier story follows below.
LA GRULLA, Texas (AP) — A helicopter crashed along the U.S-Mexico border in Texas on Friday, authorities said. Officials did not immediately confirm how many people were on board or their condition.
The crash happened in the small town of La Grulla, Texas Department of Public Safety Lt. Christopher Olivarez said. He did not provide further details and referred questions to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Border Patrol spokespersons did not immediately return messages seeking comment.
La Grulla is in Texas’ Rio Grande Valley. The Starr County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook on Friday that it was assisting with a “downed helicopter incident” on the east side of the county.

Those are my brothers in arms… RIP CW2 John Grassia and CW2 Casey Frankoski. Please keep prayers going for the young Soldier fighting for his life and is in critical condition.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    507.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0246.jpeg
    IMG_0246.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 39
CANADA BE LIKE:

Vet: “The lift installation takes long, do you know when it will be finished?”

Canada: “We can kill you, free of charge, if you want”

GIQvCFGXcAAI9ld

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Every day I run across people, in general, that need a lot of "training"... 50 years ago there was top notch training in America.
Trainers have gone down in quality.
Being you are in Louisiana, you should do some training.
Every human has the right to self defense, the end. No ifs,ands, or buts.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Apply that logic to gun crimes.

If that were true they wouldn’t be making new gun laws.
After the illegal smash her head with a brick and killed her the President of the United States went on TV to apologize that he called the killer illegal. That alone should be enough for The People to clean house across this nation to rid this cancer where ever it lives.

Apply that logic to gun crimes.

If that were true they wouldn’t be making new gun laws.
Guns don’t commit crime, people do. I get what you are saying and agree. No new laws are needed, simply enforce the laws already passed and put violent people in jail “Project Exile”, local prosecutors not willing or unable use a federal statue and put the criminal away for a long time. What our foolish president refuses to understand he alone created this event that killed Lakin Riley, why not charge himn as an accessory to murder? It is okay for the Left to use the judicial system too attack the Right, example being J6 and the former President, why not play this game both ways.

After the illegal smash her head with a brick and killed her the President of the United States went on TV to apologize that he called the killer illegal. That alone should be enough for The People to clean house across this nation to rid this cancer where ever it lives.

The people had their freedoms smashed with a brick and done nothing.

Now the scramble is on by government to create the electronic technological apparatus to ensure they continue to do nothing.

Not feeling much optimism these days.