• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I catch flack from some of you "pilots". I'm good, pile on. Been tracking a plane that has been flying all night. Appears to be a pilot that is simply building hours for some sort of certification... Would you want to fly cross country with a guy who flew in circles all night ?
View attachment 8377161
Looks like a typical LIDAR flight. Mapping topography for various reasons, including firefighting and mining.

Looks like a typical LIDAR flight. Mapping topography for various reasons, including firefighting and mining.
I guess I'll walk over and see what is so interesting about that area.
1710944645048.png

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
🤪

The report features five people who accused Pierce of sexually assaulting them or attempting to have sex with them while they were too inebriated to consent. The alleged offenses took place over a period of six years in Louisiana, Texas, California and the United Kingdom, and sometimes involved a second assailant, according to a Rolling Stone investigation. Three of the five accusers, who ranged in age at the time of their alleged assaults from 18 to 23, said they were aspiring drag queens at the time.

• Angry
Reactions: notacos4u
Reactions: oneshot86
ATF raids house, won't say why. Asking for a friend - is it because, 'Just because' isn't good enough for the news?? ATF wanted to get into his gun safe. Warrant probably was blank. :rolleyes:
"Neither the ATF, state police nor federal prosecutors would provide details of what agents were looking for, citing an ongoing investigation"

To the local glowies. I stand with all our Federal Agencies. I only ask these questions, because people ask me. ;)

Reactions: devildog93
I catch flack from some of you "pilots". I'm good, pile on. Been tracking a plane that has been flying all night. Appears to be a pilot that is simply building hours for some sort of certification... Would you want to fly cross country with a guy who flew in circles all night ?
View attachment 8377161
Looks like photo/lidar mission. Surveillance type shit. What's in that area??
ETA....post above beat me to it.

Last edited:
too cold for pot season isn't it?
It's at night...so......by photo, you mean thermal or NV?

too cold for pot season isn't it?
It's at night...so......by photo, you mean thermal or NV?
Could be.....I really have no idea. The pattern looks like LIDAR work. My dad does some maintenance work on a 182 and a 208 that fly missions like that. It is odd that it's in the dark though. Here in the communist utopia of Calistan.. . Highway Patrol flys 208's with tons of surveillance gear..... .for your motoring safety of course

ATF raids house, won't say why. Asking for a friend - is it because, 'Just because' isn't good enough for the news?? ATF wanted to get into his gun safe. Warrant probably was blank. :rolleyes:
"Neither the ATF, state police nor federal prosecutors would provide details of what agents were looking for, citing an ongoing investigation"

To the local glowies. I stand with all our Federal Agencies. I only ask these questions, because people ask me. ;)
He was going to take Hillary's name off the airport......

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
That area is north of me. I happened to be going to Missoula this morning so I was paying closer attention to the area as well as remembering the "pattern" the plane was flying. The plane broke the grid pattern and made several small tight circles. I have nothing to back up my opinion... but, I would guess he was mapping places with some sort of natural water, like a natural spring. The battle here, in a drought region, is to get water for new housing tracks, schools and light industry. There are battles being waged, as we speak, about new "affordable" housing. I never watched Yellowstone but they must not have mentioned drought and water rights.

In a perfect world, a team does a snatch and transport blindfolded to a remote location then hunted with dogs.

Be still, my beating heart. :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever read any of the crap that he's written or said ? Good God. :eek:

And, it just goes to show you how much of a nutjob ol' klaus is that he would have signed up hariri as a key advisor. shwab isn't even making an effort to hide or disguise his, hariri's, or the wef's rampant psychosis....

Competing for the same tax dollars. This could get real spicy , Real fast!!!
I have been saying that for many, many years. I grew up in the Deep South. At that time the blacks were harvesting sugar cane. Spent some time out West and watched the migrant workers harvesting.... Like comparing the tortoise and the hare.
Go figure who will be the loser's.

Reactions: Mwalex
🤪

The report features five people who accused Pierce of sexually assaulting them or attempting to have sex with them while they were too inebriated to consent. The alleged offenses took place over a period of six years in Louisiana, Texas, California and the United Kingdom, and sometimes involved a second assailant, according to a Rolling Stone investigation. Three of the five accusers, who ranged in age at the time of their alleged assaults from 18 to 23, said they were aspiring drag queens at the time.

VP Cameltoe chose the drag queen because they followed the same path in life which bought them both to the Biden White House, red knees , sore lips and dick breath ........

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Have you ever read any of the crap that he's written or said ? Good God. :eek:
Yes but only because I thought others were overreacting to something he might have said.
Turns out he believes he is superior to the masses to the point he considers himself a wise adviser to the dark elites.
Collectively, they have true god complexes and they are literally trying to live out what they believe are their divine destinies.

I'm not sure they have ever experienced true fear.
I would like to see that resolved soon.

He and his circle believe the human population should be culled and and the remainder subjugated.

If he honestly believes the world population needs to be reduced, I would like to enroll him in the One at a Time program.

Super obvious what happened.
Super obvious the Admin will bury any truth attempting to leak out.

Whoever put that vid together needs to edit out Hannity. I can't stand him. I agree with most of his views and mission but he is a self-righteous little bitch.