• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Super obvious what happened.
Super obvious the Admin will bury any truth attempting to leak out.

Whoever put that vid together needs to edit out Hannity. I can't stand him. I agree with most of his views and mission but he is a self-righteous little bitch.

You forgot that he won’t shut the hell up. Of What little I’ve watched of him, I haven’t tuned in to listen to him.

You forgot that he won’t shut the hell up. Of What little I’ve watched of him, I haven’t tuned in to listen to him.
Exactly. He will step all over whoever he is supposed to be interviewing or having as a guest.

Mark Levin is just as guilty and has the same complex. 90% of his radio broadcasts are commercial breaks or him trying to sell something while on the air. Even when he manages to stay on task, I can't handle him for even 5 minutes.

Perhaps I have simply become a grumpy and opinionated fuck.

Last edited:
Exactly. He will step all over whoever he is supposed to be interviewing or having as a guest.

Mark Levin is just as guilty and has the same complex. 90% of his radio broadcasts is commercial breaks or him trying to sell something while on the air. Even when he manages to stay on task, I can't handle him for even 5 minutes.

Perhaps I have simply become a grumpy and opinionated OLD fuck.
FIFY. Yer signed membership card is in transit............:ROFLMAO:

Mark Levin is just as guilty and has the same complex. 90% of his radio broadcasts is commercial breaks or him trying to sell something while on the air. Even when he manages to stay on task, I can't handle him for even 5 minutes.

Perhaps I have simply become a grumpy and opinionated fuck.
Seems you are in good company.

Classic example of hand picking DAs, prosecutors and attorneys then drowning the opposition by manipulating "the system".
#weaonizedjudicial

What is happening is similar to if you were using a gun to rob a very wealthily person of a half of billion , do you think you would be looking over your shoulder everyday going forward ? Its a lot of money that took a lifetime to accumulate , would you let it go and walk away ?

IMG_0423.jpeg

ATF raids house, won't say why. Asking for a friend - is it because, 'Just because' isn't good enough for the news?? ATF wanted to get into his gun safe. Warrant probably was blank. :rolleyes:
"Neither the ATF, state police nor federal prosecutors would provide details of what agents were looking for, citing an ongoing investigation"

To the local glowies. I stand with all our Federal Agencies. I only ask these questions, because people ask me. ;)
1710973448510.jpeg

The ATF declined to say what the search warrant was in relation to, and Matthew Malinowski, a Pennsylvania resident, said he hadn't been told anything about the circumstances of the case. He noted that his brother was an avid collector of firearms.

Ft. Benning School of the Americas vibes , training future dictators program ........ Africa

Langley failed to mention that at least 15 officers who benefited from U.S. security assistance have been involved in 12 coups in West Africa and the greater Sahel during the war on terror, including Burkina Faso (2014, 2015, and twice in 2022); Guinea (2021); Mali (2012, 2020, and 2021); and Niger (2023). At least five leaders of the July 2023 coup in Niger received American assistance, according to a U.S. official. The coup leaders, in turn, appointed five U.S.-trained members of the Nigerien security forces to serve as that country’s governors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
Fun fact except maybe Mayor of London none of the other chaps were actualy elected by people , they were nominated or elected in interparty elections.
Sort of like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib.
The end result is the same, regardless of the path taken.
The enemy is being subdued.
“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.” — Sun Tzu

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis