• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I actually saw their idiot mayor on TV this morning claiming with an air of informed-authority (and a straight face) that the reason for this is that the "migrants" (ie illegals) are actually catching TB from the American citizens because they have much lower resistance to TB than we do, and that's because TB is nowhere near as prevalent where they came from as it is here.

That's right, it's our fault the illegals are catching TB because WE are infecting THEM...

Every time I hear him speak I can't believe they elected this moron, then I remind myself - oh yeah, they probably didn't.
Since we know the mayor must be well informed with accurate information concerning the subject, it seems only right that we keep these people out of our country at any cost. For their own good of course. If we can protect just one child it would be worth it regardless of the cost.

Reactions: Eddystone and vh20
I actually saw their idiot mayor on TV this morning claiming with an air of informed-authority (and a straight face) that the reason for this is that the "migrants" (ie illegals) are actually catching TB from the American citizens because they have much lower resistance to TB than we do, and that's because TB is nowhere near as prevalent where they came from as it is here.

That's right, it's our fault the illegals are catching TB because WE are infecting THEM...

Every time I hear him speak I can't believe they elected this moron, then I remind myself - oh yeah, they probably didn't.
So he is claiming the US citizen is essentially engaging in the equivalent of handing out smallpox blankets just by breathing and existing.

The logical extension of his argument is that it is the fault of the US citizen for being here legally that the illegals are contracting and spreading disease. Everyone understands that a new social class system is being established with the illegals at the top, right? YOU work and pay for THEM. YOU serve THEM and those that allow them in. YOU are the new plantation slaves to serve the illegals via taxation, offering up your families and community members to sexual predation assault and murder without prosecution, squatting, etc. They have more rights and privileges than you and are more equal than you.

We all thought we were working our asses off to provide for our families, care for our elderly parents, and invest in ourselves for a better life. Little did we know that we were growing nest eggs so others could harvest them as they see fit. You own nothing.

I’m not wrong.

Last edited:

The fix is in. Pretending that engaging in the antiquated political or moral process has any chance of success is ignoring the reality of the matter. Situations like this are why “every man went to his own house and did what he thought was right” The nwo types are not happy with that though, they NEED to rule the world and crush any dissent, just like the sexual predator that gets off on domination of the helpless. Oh shit, most of those folks are actually sexual predators. Well, I guess that makes sense.

The defendant has no choice for a court appointed attorney. Imagine if you were innocent and got that thing as your lawyer. There’s no way you could tell the judge that you want another, competent, attorney. The defendant’s only hope is for a jury to take pity on them, if they know that thing was appointed by the judge.
I saw a pundit on Fox making the argument in a half-serious/half-satirical way that given the likely super-woke constituency of a liberal Seattle jury, having a defense attorney like this might actually work to the defendant's advantage.

no shit. the "doctors" didn't know this before giving them to kids? fucking put them in prison.

I saw a pundit on Fox making the argument in a half-serious/half-satirical way that given the likely super-woke constituency of a liberal Seattle jury, having a defense attorney like this might actually work to the defendant's advantage.
That's a good point and hadn't thought of that.

Commies love ranked voting, it's in their manifest on how to manipulate voting.
Please NOTE, Mitch the Bitch used ranked voting in Alaska to Keep his grifter in office. Tshibaka probably would have won; but because of ranked voting, mitch was able to manipulate it to keep the Murkowski in office. Fk you Mitch
If the Dems and Rino's want it.... vote against it.

"Murkowski held a narrow lead of just over 2,000 votes before the machine tabulation began on Nov. 23. It only took a few seconds, but the final tally gave Murkowski 135,972 to Tshibaka’s 117,299.

The huge jump in votes came when hard-left Democratic candidate Patricia Chesbro was eliminated. The second-choice votes on Chesbro’s ballots transferred to 20,543 new votes for Murkowski and just 2,209 votes for Tshibaka."

Are people wising up yet?
Present ID, Vote on Paper on Election Day, Get purple ink on finger, count votes under supervision of both parties. (this won't happen because elections can no longer be manipulated).​

Liberal dark money pushes ranked-choice voting as campaign gains momentum across U.S.​

How Alaska’s ranked-choice voting system works​

"Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski, who has been targeted by former President Donald Trump after she voted to convict in his impeachment trial following the insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, is facing off against Trump-backed Republican Kelly Tshibaka and two other candidates for her Senate seat."

Speak out get sued

"Murkowski had the endorsements of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and several high-profile Democratic politicians, including Peltola, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, and Sen. Krysten Sinema of Arizona."
Maine had this prior to Alaska.

It was bad than because it lost a Republican seat to a Dem.

Than it became good when Mitch wanted to keep his puppet in Alaska.

MA voted against it when it was on the ballot. It will come back and pass eventually.

It should be unconstitutional.

1 person. 1 vote.

I guess the gov gets to decide who goes to jail based on their opinions.

allegedly​

Biden's DOJ seeks prison time for woman who allegedly stole Ashley Biden's diary, sold it to Project Veritas​

“Stole” or “Found”?

I was just thinking (insert quip)

I have lived through Carter, Obama, and now this retard. I go back and forth with rating who is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worst presidents in our history.

For you older chaps... Was there anyone actually worse? Is my view skewed because I'm fortunate enough(lol) to live this timeline and it's all I know?
You left out Bush and possibly Trump.

yup, totally sad. She hasn't been proven guilty of anything, yet, they are trying to put her in jail.
Like Obama killing an American citizen without a trial. praises from the press.
Ashley left it behind and when they contacted her about it, she said throw it away.

bMSvCwqixP5R.jpeg
You say that like it's a bad thing...

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Beltazar? now that's just plain creepy :( Is his sister's name Jezebel?

Bathalazar was one of the Magi three wise men that went to the birth Jesus with scents (myrrh, frankincense etc).
but also in BOC song portraying...

Last edited:
Belshazzar was the last Babylonian king, the grandson of Nebuchadnezzar, who used the holy items from the Temple at a feast. It was at this event the hand appeared and wrote in the wall. It was interpreted by Daniel who the king called Belteshazzar. Belshazzar was killed that night and the kingdom was divided between the Persians and Medes. This is in Daniel chapter 5. The Medes got in through the river that flowed through the city.

The name above doesn’t match either of the ones in Daniel, but it’s close enough to generate questions as to what they meant or intended.

Last edited:
I was just thinking (insert quip)

I have lived through Carter, Obama, and now this retard. I go back and forth with rating who is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worst presidents in our history.

For you older chaps... Was there anyone actually worse? Is my view skewed because I'm fortunate enough(lol) to live this timeline and it's all I know?
FDR rings a bell

No surprises there. NGO's are funding the destruction of ALL white societies across the globe.

Because the Global Elites want to eliminate most of the pale faces as they are too likely to be into freedom and resist being slaves.

The Global Elites will however keep just enough pale faces around to make things actually work because the "compliant races" don't exactly do the design work for your palaces and estates.