• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The transfer includes 5,000 AK-pattern rifles, RPG-7 rocket launchers and machine guns. This is not the first transfer of seized small arms to Ukraine with a previous transfer occurring in October 2023, when 1.1 million rounds of an unspecified 7.62mm ammunition were transferred. In terms of the types of rifles likely transferred, previously released images of the arms seized largely appear to be of Chinese (7.62x39mm Type 56 AKs) and Russian (VEPR AKS20U in 5.45x39mm) origin.

Most recently, in February 2023, the US Navy reported that “more than 5,000 weapons and 1.6 million rounds of ammunition” had been seized since the beginning of the year. In 2021, approximately 9,000 weapons were intercepted on their way to the Houthis.

Reactions: doubloon

The transfer includes 5,000 AK-pattern rifles, RPG-7 rocket launchers and machine guns. This is not the first transfer of seized small arms to Ukraine with a previous transfer occurring in October 2023, when 1.1 million rounds of an unspecified 7.62mm ammunition were transferred. In terms of the types of rifles likely transferred, previously released images of the arms seized largely appear to be of Chinese (7.62x39mm Type 56 AKs) and Russian (VEPR AKS20U in 5.45x39mm) origin.

Most recently, in February 2023, the US Navy reported that “more than 5,000 weapons and 1.6 million rounds of ammunition” had been seized since the beginning of the year. In 2021, approximately 9,000 weapons were intercepted on their way to the Houthis.

Here's the kicker... Ukraine senior military and politicians will sell it back to Iran.. paid for with... Pallets of money in US cash supplied by Biden. Circle of Crime.

Fresh off the heels of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics announcing that it would not allow transgender-identified men to compete in women’s athletic events in any of its association’s 239 small private schools, a landmark study was released on Wednesday that defies the hysterical warning that if gender dysphoric adolescents don’t receive “gender-affirming care,” they will kill themselves.

The new study from British pediatrician Dr. Hilary Cass confirms what we’ve always known: Children presenting with sudden onset gender dysphoria are actually suffering from other mental health diagnoses—not true gender dysphoria. Her research debunks the gender ideologues’ frequent talking point: that the imposition of medical “gender-affirming care” on mentally ill children is not only necessary, but life-saving.

Cass’ research instead reveals that children who think they are transgender disproportionately have mental health issues stemming from a difficult family situation or domestic abuse. They are also more likely to be neurodiverse and have a co-morbid autism spectrum disorder.

Cass reveals that “gender affirming” medical interventions would not remedy any of these psychological issues. Effectively using such interventions would mean turning a blind eye to the real underlying psychological distress with which gender-confused children often struggle.

Are these people trained???By anyone?
Yep:

1712776640759.gif

so i guess they can enlist, get paid, and then never have to worry about being deployed. ever.

Further, I was told by my source that most of the transitions they have seen are Female to Male. The military requires (in most cases) that you change your gender in their records to match whatever the gender you "transition" to is. Those individuals are then held to the readiness standards of their new "gender." So if a large majority of females enlisted are having this surgery, what are the chances they will be able to keep up to male readiness standards when the time comes, years from now, after they've been cleared back? Likely slim.

RIP little hero!!

Heroic Wyoming boy, 14, is stabbed to death at the mall protecting his young girlfriend and her friend from balaclava-clad creeps​

83471463-13293761-Robert_Dean_Maher_14_died_after_he_was_stabbed_twice_in_the_stom-m-14_1712773950770.jpg

No pictures of the 15 year old murders..
Dominique Antonio Richard Harris and Jarreth Joseflee Sabastian Plunkett, both 15, were arrested

RIP little hero!!

Heroic Wyoming boy, 14, is stabbed to death at the mall protecting his young girlfriend and her friend from balaclava-clad creeps​

83471463-13293761-Robert_Dean_Maher_14_died_after_he_was_stabbed_twice_in_the_stom-m-14_1712773950770.jpg

No pictures of the 15 year old murders..
Dominique Antonio Richard Harris and Jarreth Joseflee Sabastian Plunkett, both 15, were arrested

With names like that, it's a safe bet that the are not white. I'm thinking of a word...

It's a good guess that Epstein and Maxwell didn't pick this island because it was already taken.

What am I missing here?

Police get full immunity, but Trump gets none?

I'd like to know how many on that list were on Epstein's flight logs.

Appears that the door on an Airstream travel trailer should be designed so the wind would keep it shut rather than make it fly open. But IDK.. Any of you guys have an Airstream ?

"The doors on the Airstream open the opposite way that you would expect. It doesn’t take an engineering degree to know that on any moving vehicle, whether a bus or a car or a trailer, doors should open against the wind, not towards it," Helena told the Post. "That seems like a significant safety oversight to me and seems like the only reason they do open that way is to protect the awning of the trailer."

"The doors on the Airstream open the opposite way that you would expect. It doesn’t take an engineering degree to know that on any moving vehicle, whether a bus or a car or a trailer, doors should open against the wind, not towards it," Helena told the Post. "That seems like a significant safety oversight to me and seems like the only reason they do open that way is to protect the awning of the trailer."

I thought rule 1 was never to be inside a towed trailer.

Feeding the sheep at election time.

Biden administration moves to force thousands more gun dealers to run background checks​

So they are going to pass out FFL licenses to all of us so we can sell our guns on the street corner. NOT!

Why don't they assign ATF officers to every gun show so that you can get a background check good for the day? Get your free background check and buy whatever you want. Wouldn't that plug their non-existent "loop hole"?