• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

OK, fellow hiders. The Sheriff is possibly an absolute putz left wing asshole. (I know some of his kids) Supposedly this rancher shot an illegal alien at 100 yards with an AK47. (7.62 x 37 factory load) There was not a projectile recovered because there was an entry and exit wound.

I don't think at 100 yards it should of exited, which means someone was closer than 100 yards when they shot this illegal.

Most folks who aren't on the border don't understand what is going on down here. My theory is this illegal crossed one of the cartels (FAFO) and he found out. This shit head sheriff has no problems with illegals. He's one county over from mine. I would not want to be stopped by him or his deputies.

Illegal Alien Charged with Sexually Assaulting Two Girls After Breaking into Michigan Home​

St. Joseph County Sheriff’s Office
SJCSO
JOHN BINDER23 Apr 2024225
1:49
An illegal alien is accused of sexually assaulting two young girls under the age of 13 after breaking into a home in St. Joseph County, Michigan.
Miguel Hernandez-Ruiz, a 25-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested and “charged with first-degree home invasion and two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person” younger than 13 years old, WoodTV reported.
According to the St. Joseph County Sheriff’s Office, on March 20, Hernandez-Ruiz allegedly broke into a residence at the Sweet Lake Mobile Home Park in Sturgis, Michigan. When police arrived on the scene, they found two girls who had been sexually assaulted.

OK, fellow hiders. The Sheriff is possibly an absolute putz left wing asshole. (I know some of his kids) Supposedly this rancher shot an illegal alien at 100 yards with an AK47. (7.62 x 37 factory load) There was not a projectile recovered because there was an entry and exit wound.

I don't think at 100 yards it should of exited, which means someone was closer than 100 yards when they shot this illegal.

Most folks who aren't on the border don't understand what is going on down here. My theory is this illegal crossed one of the cartels (FAFO) and he found out. This shit head sheriff has no problems with illegals. He's one county over from mine. I would not want to be stopped by him or his deputies.
the "victim" was allegedly in camo carrying the ak-47 (likely trafficker). didn't see mention of what rancher was shooting.

According to the defense lawyers, Mr. Kelly fired warning shots after he saw a group of men dressed in camouflaged clothing point an AK-47 right at him.

George Alan Kelly was careful to shoot above their heads, the lawyers said.

The rancher later discovered the deceased illegal alien, who is likely a cartel smuggler, when he went to go check on his horse.

Reactions: gigamortis
is this a result of taking male hormones?

There are many reasons. Hormones, genital destruction, betrayal by their own families not fitting into society. You have to consider that they have a an anger inside of them that is hard to comprehend. They've been destroyed by their parents, doctors, teachers, etc. Everyone of authority in their life has helped turn them into a freak and it's irreversible.

I've been saying it for a long time...gonna keep saying it...the future mass killers are gender benders.

download.jpg

There are many reasons. Hormones, genital destruction, betrayal by their own families not fitting into society. You have to consider that they have a an anger inside of them that is hard to comprehend. They've been destroyed by their parents, doctors, teachers, etc. Everyone of authority in their life has helped turn them into a freak and it's irreversible.

I've been saying it for a long time...gonna keep saying it...the future mass killers are gender benders.

View attachment 8403396
It boils down to mental illness - the person is mentally ill before transitioning or after transitioning. The poor fuckers that “de-transition” are just as damaged because of the god awful stuff done to them. Everyone loses.

Just an idea, dump them half way and let them swim to the beach. Turn around and go back and get another load. Repeat the process. My hypothesis is we should get almost 100% greater throughput in the new process. Feedback?
Maybe, along with what you said...as we make them swim for shore...place a little chum in those warm ocean waters. Just a thought. Mac

View attachment 8403396
i think i read that gender dysphoria subjects have multiple (at least 2) other diagnosed illnesses, namely narcissistic personality disorder and depression, which then i assume a possibility for pharma involvement. ye was hospitalized a couple years ago (for similar).
narcissism is dangerous (when the kooks think they are more important than everyone else). add hopelessness and drugs...

Bill Krystal – Never-Trumper who’s gone wacko
Andrew Weissmann – enough said – Deep State prince
Lawrence Tribe – member of Biden/Obama tribe and Harvard nutcase
George Conway – arguably the most abusive husband ever
Jeffrey Toobin – CNN commentator caught spanking it during a conference call
John Dean – Deep stater who set up Nixon then testified in Trump impeachment

"The Microsoft co-founder is specifically setting his sights on meat consumption among the general public.

According to Gates and his globalist “green agenda” allies, beef cattle herds are “destroying the planet” due to their alleged “emissions.”

Gates argues that the only solution to stop the claimed impact of cattle on “global warming” is to either “modify” cows or eliminate them."

Last edited:
1713965841330.png

Things about to get lively?

Barbecue issues chilling warning to Port-au-Prince as he plots for coup to start TODAY​

makes legit arguments.