• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

"It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do," Trump said earlier this month to radio host John Fredericks, citing Johnson's razor-thin House majority. "I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up… It’s a tough situation when you have. I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard."

First they import all the homeless from the rest of the country. Then they let everyone out of prison. Then they spend 10% of what the state budget should have been on homeless services and the number of homeless only increases.

repeat, but funny af.

yLLgtOzoNI5l.jpeg

wake the fuck up.

start fk'n hanging people.
Belgian outlet Nieuwsblad said the suspects were 'believed to be young people of immigrant origin'.

Here's where the politicians, judges, etc. act like they don't know why or who is doing it... No one wants to admit the common denominator

"'How are we going to solve this? It is a question that should be asked not only to the juvenile judge but also to society as a whole. I have not yet experienced such facts in my fifteen-year career.'"

Funny a lot of folks have the same fantasy about pudding brain!

Im not saying its a good option or situation but what are the constitutional ramifications if Trump dies 2 weeks before the election, and he still wins 270 electoral college votes?

no wonder "crime is down".

In Houston, Texas, a Black police chief has resigned after officials found that, under his leadership, more than 264,000 incident reports have never been investigated. Among the workload include over 4,000 dropped sexual assault cases in the last eight years.

good

A 38-year-old man, who had been arrested on several counts of molesting young children, has been found dead in a San Diego jail cell, according to authorities.

The San Diego County Sheriff’s Office revealed that deputies found Majid Arif Almajid unresponsive in his bunk.

His body was found in a cell at the George Bailey Detention Facility at around 11:15 a.m. Sunday.

Deputies and jail medical staff attempted to revive Almajid, as did CAL FIRE paramedics, officials said.

However, it was determined that Almajid had died.

Im not saying its a good option or situation but what are the constitutional ramifications if Trump dies 2 weeks before the election, and he still wins 270 electoral college votes?
After Congressional certification and before inauguration day, the 20th amendment would kick in. It provides that “if, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the president, the president elect shall have died, the vice president elect shall become president.”

Reactions: gigamortis
start fk'n hanging people.
Belgian outlet Nieuwsblad said the suspects were 'believed to be young people of immigrant origin'.

Here's where the politicians, judges, etc. act like they don't know why or who is doing it... No one wants to admit the common denominator

"'How are we going to solve this? It is a question that should be asked not only to the juvenile judge but also to society as a whole. I have not yet experienced such facts in my fifteen-year career.'"

People of immigrance are victims of borders

All you retirees need to kick your congressmen in the nuts to stop tech and all other industry from completely moving offshore.

Otherwise those of us still working won't be able to fund your adult diapers.

All you youngsters wanted remote work - India is remote. Learn to code.

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b

US House quickly defeats Greene's effort to oust Speaker Johnson​

WASHINGTON, May 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday swiftly and overwhelmingly defeated an effort by firebrand Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene to remove Speaker Mike Johnson, a fellow Republican, from his leadership role.
Democrats joined Republicans in a 359-43 vote to protect Johnson's speakership, in a bid to avoid a replay of the chaos that occurred in October when Republicans ousted his predecessor, Kevin McCarthy.

Greene's move represented a rare Republican defiance of presidential candidate Donald Trump, who in a social media post following the House vote on Wednesday, said it was "not the time" for Republicans to try to push out their own speaker.
Greene's measure, known as a motion to vacate, showcased the disorder that has marked Republicans' slim 217-213 House majority, particularly since it had been clear that the effort would fail given Democrats' opposition.

"I appreciate the show of confidence from my colleagues to defeat this misguided effort," Johnson, 52, said following the vote. "Hopefully this is the end of the character assassination that has characterized the current Congress."
Multiple Republicans criticized Greene's move, including centrist Representative Marc Molinaro.

A Government in "Disarray".

Distrust in FDIC leadership drives more staff to consider exits, data shows​

May 9 (Reuters) - Staff trust in the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's leadership has fallen sharply to well below government averages, with a growing number of workers considering leaving the agency, the latest FDIC staff survey data obtained by Reuters shows.
In 2023, 38% of FDIC staff were considering leaving within the next 12 months, more than double that of 2020, compared with only 33% government-wide, the data shows.

good

A 38-year-old man, who had been arrested on several counts of molesting young children, has been found dead in a San Diego jail cell, according to authorities.

The San Diego County Sheriff’s Office revealed that deputies found Majid Arif Almajid unresponsive in his bunk.

His body was found in a cell at the George Bailey Detention Facility at around 11:15 a.m. Sunday.

Deputies and jail medical staff attempted to revive Almajid, as did CAL FIRE paramedics, officials said.

However, it was determined that Almajid had died.

You do know what this means don't you.....you ain't gonna like it.

The judges and PA's will just never charge them, they will walk free to do it all over again.

Until this starts to hit these fucks in their gated communities and private schools things will never change.

• Angry