• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1617743388197.png

Erm, that's the fundamental basis of mathematics isn't it?
To solve a problem and present a solution.
Racist maths.....🙄 the human race is declining rapidly.

Reactions: 10ring'r
what happened to the accusations he used the office to get rich?

T63tVu4g.jpeg

Reactions: Bender
Erm, that's the fundamental basis of mathematics isn't it?
To solve a problem and present a solution.
Racist maths.....🙄 the human race is declining rapidly.
Meanwhile every Chinese commie LOLs hysterically... :mad:

Attachments

• 1617752212634.png
    1617752212634.png
    409.4 KB · Views: 31
I told him 'The feelings mutual.' I even brought one of those pinchers on a stick old people use to reach for things. He thought that was funnier than hell and got a pic of me reaching for my check with it.
They need to be made to feel a primal fear. The fear that something that their money can't control is coming for them.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I'd suggest she'd actually be probably a better governor than most recent holders of the office over there.
Being that she is in the "most protected" class status, she might actually be able to do a couple good things and get away with them.

Not to be a wet blankie... but it's the identity politics et al the other crap he would advocate that I suspect would outweigh the good. It normalizes the mental illness. Every tranny in the U.S. would probably come running to this state just to be closer to their idol.

Last edited:
More proof that these "organizations" running around for "social justice" are nothing more than Brown Shirts and the so-called Democratic Party is much, much more aligned with Communism and Nazism.

I'll add that anybody, be they left or right leaning, that doesn't see any serious problem with this is a damn fool.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender