• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

HgFoPBXu.jpeg
She's a winner so far!!! Absolutely no BS.

Reactions: Sandhog308

Fuck instead of shopping where Bernie does at $2400 for hearing aids just buy Ops Core Amps at less than half that and you will have the best of both worlds.......in your choice of three colors no less.

Lets say these 4 states come back and say that the election was fraudulent, what happens next? A slap on the wrist? I can't see the election being overturned and Trump becoming president again.

Will this change if HR1 is made into law?

There's more than enough proof this election outcome was maliciously stolen. Do people go to jail?

My guess for all of this is that the best we get is an "I told you so" and the Demwits go on their merry way!

Jeffrey Sachs, the chairman of Lancet medical journal’s COVID-19 commission, has extensive ties to several Chinese Communist Party influence groups including with ties to Hunter Biden and has voiced his opposition to “confronting China” while contributing to Chinese state-run media outlets.

The History Channel tells me that via the 1975 Church Committee, the CIA conducted illegal psychological experiments (brainwashing) on US Citizens from 1953 - 1973. The CIA, while confirming such illegal and unethical activities as fact, had destroyed all records of the programs prior to testimony (at the direction of the CIA head - R. Helms. MK Ultra was pieced together later via financial forensics). Additionally they went on to claim they no longer conducted such experimentation.

Believe them?

Investigators recovered Brown’s handgun from the scene. Investigators discovered that the gun was an air pistol. Investigators discovered that brown had hand written notes in his possession.

575392545630f561adcbf0582b98c048921292adc6ba453cc129f4f60409f3f8.png

Last edited:
Killing people too soon....its supposed to take awhile so the shot isnt suspect.....J&J = over achievers.

Six cases and one death out of six million doses administered is "overachieving"? Damn, we are setting the bar low nowadays :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
For those that never thought the Boat Driver Gal in the water ditch made much sense: Video taken from Die Welt der betrogenen Menschenkinder. - The truth about the "Secret Operation" Evergreen is reported on Turkish Television.

It's got it all - Bill Gates / Climate Change / 5G / dystopia - who knows? Bet that Boat Driver Gal is a whole lot better boat driver than it would otherwise appear though.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 9.01.09 AM.png

Lets say these 4 states come back and say that the election was fraudulent, what happens next? A slap on the wrist? I can't see the election being overturned and Trump becoming president again.

Will this change if HR1 is made into law?

There's more than enough proof this election outcome was maliciously stolen. Do people go to jail?

My guess for all of this is that the best we get is an "I told you so" and the Demwits go on their merry way!

If it came back as irrefutably stolen there is a duty to overturn it.

BOR has the remedy.

Six cases and one death out of six million doses administered is "overachieving"? Damn, we are setting the bar low nowadays :ROFLMAO:

Im using Covid 19 Plandemic Math.

99.7% survival = blow up all the laws and destroy the economy, than house sick people with the most vulnerable.

860,000 samples tested; 1,710 (0.2%) were positive for the flu. That seems a bit unusual.
‘It’s because we are wearing mask and social distancing’ so say King Biden and Lord Fauci 🙄🙄

Oh let me ad, I have a really good friend that is a trauma nurse on a COVID ward (note, all but shut down now) who was exposed big time a few months ago. They sent her for testing and she came back COVID negative but Flu A positive asymptomatic, ‘you’re fine now get your ass back to work’ uh huh 🤔

Last edited: