• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So the message is; "take the shot then we will set you free. Their assholes.

OyGYpJC5.png

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Attachments

• 1618581825282.png
    1618581825282.png
    910.6 KB · Views: 30

She should have offered to suck his dick and let them pull a train on her while calling her a white bitch and pouring a 40oz on her. Thats usually how Leftist white women try and prove they're on the same side.

Reactions: Bender
scumbag dems controlling the courts

Montana Daily Gazette is pretty fake newsy. No idea about this story, but they print a lot of hoax shit.

I recently talked to someone who is very connected with virus research and vaccine development. She said that it was impossible for anyone in the world to develop a Covid19 vaccine and test it PROPERLY in the time frame upon which it has been developed.

She said it takes a minimum of 4 years and that's the fastest she's ever heard of something being developed. She also said something that will make you have nightmares. If this vaccine has been tested properly, the vaccine would have had to have been developed 4 or 5 years prior to the outbreak. She said it would be impossible for the entire world to work on this vaccine and get it ready for use in 9-12 months. If so, then this vaccine is still in the developmental stages and that why they say there will need to be an additional vaccine later this year or early next year.

I wish I could remember everything we talked about but you know these types, they speak with $21 college words and this dumb smuck is sitting there trying to take mental notes. I doubt we will ever have another time that we can sit and talk about this again, but if I have the chance, I'm going to record the conversation.

15 minutes with her, gave me much more information than I've gotten from the news, the internet or from doctors that I know. She was a wealth of information. I told her she should make a Youtube video on this and she said she'd deny everything we talked about if pressed. She said she would lose her job and probably never be able to work in that field ever again.

If they abolish the police and the military then who are they going to get to fight the patriots when a civil war starts?
The equivalent of "brownshirts", aka BLM + MSM13, AND Chinese incoming or cells already here. They won't abolish military they need them to keep power and they know it. That is why Trump should have acted long before Jan. 6.

Reactions: BytorJr
You are an idiot.
"Trump should have acted" ?? Really? Do you have a smidgen of a clue as to what could have happened? Maybe you could do a quick search relating to discussion between pelosi and the military leaders pertaining to Trump. Think about how long it would have taken to round up his family. Maybe the Pravda would be in full force telling you about his family resisting and being shot in the streets?
The equivalent of "brownshirts", aka BLM + MSM13, AND Chinese incoming or cells already here. They won't abolish military they need them to keep power and they know it. That is why Trump should have acted long before Jan. 6.
Obviously you have not paid attention as to how deep the swamp really is. It's a lot deeper than a few assclowns in the leadership.
Anyone else with these beliefs that Trump should have declared Martial Law don't have a clue.

Reactions: dan440 and plong
I recently talked to someone who is very connected with virus research and vaccine development. She said that it was impossible for anyone in the world to develop a Covid19 vaccine and test it PROPERLY in the time frame upon which it has been developed.

She said it takes a minimum of 4 years and that's the fastest she's ever heard of something being developed. She also said something that will make you have nightmares. If this vaccine has been tested properly, the vaccine would have had to have been developed 4 or 5 years prior to the outbreak. She said it would be impossible for the entire world to work on this vaccine and get it ready for use in 9-12 months. If so, then this vaccine is still in the developmental stages and that why they say there will need to be an additional vaccine later this year or early next year.

I wish I could remember everything we talked about but you know these types, they speak with $21 college words and this dumb smuck is sitting there trying to take mental notes. I doubt we will ever have another time that we can sit and talk about this again, but if I have the chance, I'm going to record the conversation.

15 minutes with her, gave me much more information than I've gotten from the news, the internet or from doctors that I know. She was a wealth of information. I told her she should make a Youtube video on this and she said she'd deny everything we talked about if pressed. She said she would lose her job and probably never be able to work in that field ever again.
yeah, random controlled clinical trials for a "deadly" virus are sketchy in a short term study because you can't just expose them on purpose, so all you can do is try to guess how many people didn't get sick because they got the real "vaccine", based on how many got sick that got the placebo. if you mixed real and fake in the same households that could help somewhat.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Your doc isn't very smart and is a Democrat.
No she’s very smart.
Smart enough to see that her advancement is linked promoting the acceptable line of BS. Much like the virus discussion above. I bet private discussions with trusted people is a lot different than the crap being disbursed at the office. Everyone from the all walks of life are being forced to repeat the lies. “1984” has begun.

You are an idiot.
"Trump should have acted" ?? Really? Do you have a smidgen of a clue as to what could have happened? Maybe you could do a quick search relating to discussion between pelosi and the military leaders pertaining to Trump. Think about how long it would have taken to round up his family. Maybe the Pravda would be in full force telling you about his family resisting and being shot in the streets?

Obviously you have not paid attention as to how deep the swamp really is. It's a lot deeper than a few assclowns in the leadership.
Anyone else with these beliefs that Trump should have declared Martial Law don't have a clue.

He should have fired everybody in the beginning.

All his choices, many that I cheered, were working behind his back.

I dont know if he intends to get the power of the soap box back.....seems that golfing is going well.

Based on his pugilistic nature in office I expect more fight to come.

I agree, BUT. Did Trump get any help with the changeover from the GOP? Paul Ryan, McLame, Session and many of the republican leadership were sabotaging him behind his back. His cabinet had to get approved by the senate and they were the ones that started the russian Russia russian bullshit on day one when sessions recused himself from all things russia. He was fucked from day one.
How much resistance have the republican party put up against the current picks cabinet leaders?
Pretty eye opening if you ask me. Then there's the republican dick suckers like choid praising them for what they do for the Republic.
Yet he can't produce a single thing that the republicans have done to advance liberty.
He should have fired everybody in the beginning.

All his choices, many that I cheered, were working behind his back.

I dont know if he intends to get the power of the soap box back.....seems that golfing is going well.

Based on his pugilistic nature in office I expect more fight to come.