• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

we were asking this a year ago, fucktard.

welcome-to-the-jc27bb.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r
These effers have forgotten who the servants are. “Our privileges” he says. I am a free person they do not grant my rights. We empower them, they seem to have forgotten that.

I guess they figure they can just do as they please since our votes are meaningless.

And Fauci said masks may be permanent.
What if you already live in a free state and masks aren’t enforced? They’re grasping at straws as the plandemic is winding down. Dr Flunki can kiss my ass, bought and paid for piece of shit.

IMHO this whole “divorce” is nothing more than an excuse for Mr and Ms Gates to liquidate massive amounts of stock holdings while the market is at an artificially subsidized all-time high without raising too many eyebrows… won’t surprise me in the least if we subsequently discover they’ve continued to “cohabitate” post divorce… 😡

From the article:

"Gates praised Epstein to colleagues in a 2011 email, saying "His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me."

Arnold was quoted in the Times story, too. In explaining the email, she said he "was referring only to the unique décor of the Epstein residence — and Epstein's habit of spontaneously bringing acquaintances in to meet Mr. Gates." She said that the introduction between the two men had been at the hands of 'high-profile people."

Could this be part of the "decor" that he was referring to?

The-Artist-Behind-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Portrait-of-Bill-Clinton-in.jpg

What if you already live in a free state and masks aren’t enforced? They’re grasping at straws as the plandemic is winding down. Dr Flunki can kiss my ass, bought and paid for piece of shit.

Went to daughters soccer game yesterday.

Three out of fifty or so there sans masks.

This shit wont end if people are willing to comply.

WTF has occurred that scared them so?

Lol. French, politician, faggots calling their own armed forces and combat soldiers cowards because they don't sign the letter calling them on their fuckery and warning of a civil war! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honestly, the ones who signed the first letter were stupid. Keep the communist fucks worrying about how many us there are and where we're coming from. Broadcast nothing. You think it's bad here?

I'll take a hundred Mexican open borders and 200,000,000 Latin Americans over the time bomb imbedded in Europe.

Brainwashed idiots, I suppose some of these people will wear a mask for the rest of their miserable lives. Imagine that.... living in fear forever and not being smart enough to think for yourself.

Your right though, if they're willing to blindly comply to whatever nonsense they're being force fed it'll continue until the GOV changes the narrative.

Reactions: Bender

Basketball yesterday in semi rural Northern Comifornia. Only a mask or two. Seems compliance goes up the closer to blue zones you get.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Very few masks around here. Mostly just employees that are forced to wear masks. All the double maskers I have met around here, only blabla the espanyoly. Most anyone who wears one sometimes still, moved here from the city, or another country. Most anyone who wears one walks round with it on their chin, and pull it up if they walk past someone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TRAITOR CHENY - POOF! Good as gone! YIPPEEE! How's that for a slap in the ole bitch chops?

The woman from NY isn't any better though. Not really anyway based on voting during the DJT term.

That said, I'll take my victories where I can. And this was a victory of sorts.

Cheney is a never Trump POS. She is like most of the repukian party in that they love being the whipping boy so they can beg for more money. "If you don't donate today we will not be able to prepare for the next election cycle to defeat the evil democrats". They use Trump's policies in their literature while shit stains basically did nothing for the people when they had control. Ask their number one fan boi @Choid what they did nationaly for the people.
TRAITOR CHENY - POOF! Good as gone! YIPPEEE! How's that for a slap in the ole bitch chops?

As far as I trust McCarthy?? That's questionable. Is he banking on the 73 million Trump voters to carry the party? They are all corrupted so talking the talk to get elected to another stint at the feed trough is not out of their game.
Remember, there were nine republicans on the house intelligence committee hearings that knew without a doubt that the Russia Russia thing was a hoax from the start. Same for the Senate intelligence committee.
They have no morals!! They are not Patriots. So trust them if you dare.

I hate conspiracy theories. Hate them. I've attached a bill pending here in kalifornia which will radically reduce penalties for gun crimes. This is because gun crime sentencing predominantly affects people of color, really, that's why they're doing this. This is the opposite of what actually reduces gun crime. Look up "Project Exile." They want to destroy this country. They hate black folks and they really hate legal gun folks. We have elderly parents and can't just bail.
Pfuck.

gather data and information. make your own determination. There is more than enough evidence out there to gather up and draw a conclusion from.
There is evidence out there to tell you anything you want to believe these days. lol. What I am saying is I hope I am wrong, and you guys are right.

black cube mosque burning? not good.

So much for the Abraham Accords....finally some progress in that craphole area and under Xiden they go back to killing each other.

Looks like they are putting the money flow that was turned back on to good use.

"Khaled Zabarqa, a 48-year-old lawyer who was praying at the mosque before the violence broke out, told The New York Times that he was furious that the heavy-handed tactics were being use by police during Ramadan, saying: “The Aqsa Mosque is a sacred place for Muslims... Israel is starting a religious war.”

There aren't enough LOLs.

The Aqsa Mosque isn't any more holy to Islam than any other mosque. The whole story about Mohamed's midnight journey is a bunch of bullshit reinterpreted for political points among the communist infiltrators in the West. It's a victory mosque built on the Temple Mount to show that the Muslims conquered the Jews in the 700s. There is no significance for Muslims, yet it is the ONLY holy site in the world to Jews, and there is a big old Mosque right on top of it built by the masters to humiliate the slaves, period.

They should have blown that obscenity off the face to the earth in 1960. The Jew's mercy may well be their undoing. They should have treated the Arabs exactly as the Arabs intended to treat them, and they should have wiped them the fuck out. Don't think so? Just look up what all the Arab leaders were saying before The Six Day War. They were totally open about the fact they intended to exterminate every Jewish man, woman, and child in Israel.

Go fuck yourself if you side with the Devil.