• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

In Michigan, for example, there was a difference of just 7,131 votes between Trump and GOP candidate John James, yet the difference between Joe Biden and Democratic candidate Gary Peters was a staggering 69,093.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.

Any fool can clearly see the vote was rigged. They were so fucking stupid that they didn’t think to rig the whole election. But then it would still be obvious to any one with a single digit IQ.

not endorsing, just sharing

DdhhjapR.png

This isn't the only place this is starting to emerge….

Palm Beach County urologist seeing false PSA levels in men due to COVID vaccines
https://cbs12.com/news/local/palm-b...eeing-false-psa-levels-in-men-due-to-vaccines

Right now they’re calling them false readings. Yeah, ok… and I got some primo beach front property to sell you in FL.

Just you wait. Vaccinated men will suddenly become sterile or get prostate cancer --and guess who is NOT accountable for any of it?

I told you so….

This isn't the only place this is starting to emerge….

Palm Beach County urologist seeing false PSA levels in men due to COVID vaccines
https://cbs12.com/news/local/palm-b...eeing-false-psa-levels-in-men-due-to-vaccines

Right now they’re calling them false readings. Yeah, ok… and I got some primo beach front property to sell you in FL.

PSA levels don’t just... you know decide to shoot up for no reason.

The elevated PSA levels would indicate there is stress factor of some kind.

Just you wait. Vaccinated men will suddenly become sterile or get prostate cancer --and guess who is NOT accountable for any of it?

I told you so….

Ill send you the ones with "negative assets" that have to pay big money.

I get the ones that rate a freebie.

You keep half of what you make, I get the other half.

Wade, before you take that deal, you may want to think about unionizing.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
at least he admitted he considers trump and patriots as foes.

0WQDS059.jpeg

so, tim pool is sort of a dick, but this is pretty interesting.
the states swing states that shut down in the middle of the night to give pedo the win have lower vaccination rates like trump states.

:unsure:

maybe they didn't win?

k2nVxhPx.png

The Communists answer is going to be people hated Trump sooooo much that they specifically took the time to go to the polls to vote against him but couldn't be bothered with other races.........sure.....that makes sense except for only twelve people showing up at Biden events while fifty K went to see a Trump rally.

I like making bets that I am happy to lose.

Ha. Do these conditions look right and do you agree?
So the term is that the election fraud investigation will within this month, produce enough evidence to convince you that sufficient election fraud took place to have changed the outcome of the election?
I bet it will, with you betting it won't?
Standard bet of $1.

Ha. Do these conditions look right and do you agree?
So the term is that the election fraud investigation will within this month, produce enough evidence to convince you that sufficient election fraud took place to have changed the outcome of the election?
I bet it will, with you betting it won't?
Standard bet of $1.
You are on. And I promise to be honest.

Reactions: RGStory
But his rallies is the worst boomer argument going.
a couple of the #walkaway stories were from democrats that went to a trump rallies. they woke up, you should too.

I was Pet Smart today.... and saw all these rainbow toys... My impulse was to pull the rack over and scream an obscenity laced tirade on how fucking indentity politics is going to be the death of America.

But I abstained.

Virtue signaling with rainbow poop bags. Very appropriate in a way.

Screenshot_20210609-171244_Firefox.jpg

The chode will come along to complain that she says mean things and the media will use it for their advantage.
You can't get enough of my love, bro.

I don't mind Boebert. I don't think she is anybody's genius, but MTG would have been doing something dumb like dragging Harris around by a leash. Then we could talk about racism, rather than stupid Kamala.

a couple of the #walkaway stories were from democrats that went to a trump rallies. they woke up, you should too.
I don't need to walk away. I voted for Trump. Twice.