• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

qYpbuEQK.png

Democrats and establishment Republicans are a lot like water moccasins and alligators. They are two different species yet have two things in common. Both are reptilian and both are swamp creatures.

The correct thing to say is..... You are trespassing. Get off my property now or I'll have you arrested for trespassing.
Don't answer the door 🤷🏼‍♂️

Plus that whole 18 USC thing about lying to the feds, pretty sure that applies to actual federal agents not the volunteer Karens with the clipboards they're going to send around.

Either way, if a fed appears at your door the appropriate answer... through the door, is: "I have nothing to say, let's call this me using my right to remain silent, leave a business card I'll have my lawyer call you back, if I feel like it."
Then you call the sheriff's department and have them trespassed.
Don't come back without a warrant!!!

Reactions: srtsam and Choid
All of the military members here and yet not a single response of......
If my chute don't open round, I'll be the first one on the ground!! Sticking and a jabbing!!
Fucking bunch of slackers!!
Well I'm retired military, right now my family has become number one in my life to protect.

Let me know when we are gonna kick this all off. I'll be there with my aid bag and body armor.

Doc

Well I'm retired military, right now my family has become number one in my life to protect.

Let me know when we are gonna kick this all off. I'll be there with my aid bag and body armor.

Doc
I was talking about the guy that went through the house roof when his parachute didn't open.
I am pretty sure that running cadence is not just for us crayon eaters.

Reactions: TACC
I probably should have quoted the post with the dude laying on the kitchen floor.
Yeah I saw that. Didnt realize 2 and 2 equals 4....😪😪😪🥰🥰

Doc
I have actually gone through one ceiling and another time I went through a floor. Both times really sucked. I can't imagine what he's feeling like after a roof and a ceiling in one shot.
All I can remember of both times was saying..... FUUUUCK!!

• Wow
Reactions: MtnCreek and Doc68
As the door-to-door is sanctioned by the federal government, it does appear that the statute applies
I disagree. The case you cited was a guy applying for a government position and he lied on a questionnaire that had the words Department of Defense on it along with language stating false answers would subject the person to criminal prosecution.

He tried to argue he didn't know it would be sent to the government 🙄 so he couldn't be charged with lying to a federal agent.

This case isn't applicable unless the Karens hand out an official government document, that you're stupid enough to actually fill out, lie on, and send in, in which case it WOULD wind up in the hands of a federal agent at some point and you could be charged.

They don't have the man power to send a fed to every door and even if they did, I fall back on my previous advice which is don't answer the door.

You can't be charged with lying unless you lie. Don't engage them in conversation and don't fill anything out or sign anything.

Reactions: mefizto and Skunk
All of the military members here and yet not a single response of......
If my chute don't open round, I'll be the first one on the ground!! Sticking and a jabbing!!
Fucking bunch of slackers!!
C 130 rolling down the strip
64 troopers on a one way trip
Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door
Jump on out and count to four
If my main don't open wide
I've got a reserve by my side
If that should fail me too
Look out ground I'm coming through!

actually, i wonder how widespread this is happening.
hhhmmmm.....

Well they are supposedly "employing the military to decrease the violence"...so the riots are to protest the arrest of ex-President Zuma for
corruption.

Last edited:
Getting scarier by the minute!
So let's see, so far, Biden has:
  • Stolen a national election
  • Placed the capital under military lockdown
  • Used his power to enriched himself through his crackhead son
  • Branched capitol police into other states
  • Sending Covid police door to door
  • Actively reading private communications

......but trump was the "evil dictator"......lol

Me: Hear knock on door and wonder what moron is knocking on front door. Live in a rural area and the only people that come to my front door is UPS. Holster 226 and head to open the door.

Covid Volunteer: Hi I am a community volunteer checking on vaccinations......
Me: (I interrupt before he/she whatever finishes) I don't give a flying fuck who you are and frankly its none of your business. In addition, you are trespassing on private property and trespassing on private property can be hazardous to your health in these parts. I suggest you depart in haste and by the way the neighbor down the road has a bunch of mean ass dogs and suggest you pass that house by. Good luck.
BTW, is there a Kinkos or other place within a 90 minute drive where you can zerox your drivers license/ID ? Asking for Kumala…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
Reactions: 10ring'r
Go to your search engine and type in prepare for a hurricane and click on the one from the cdc and see what suggestion number 2 is. That tells you everything you need to know!!

I guess that they didn't like the idea for shooting looters afterwards.

lets see more states now follow. I would actually like to see teachers, schools and school boards be able to be sued for contributing to harming minors. To long have teachers and their powerful union been the foot soldiers for the left. Time is running out and pretty soon we're gonna see the rats start abandoning the sinking ship. College..,have at it. make it an elective not mandatory\. If somebody wants to take the class then fine.. they can talk about day and night for I care.

Can't make this shit up. :devilish:

The Department of Justice has retracted its claim that it seized a “fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set” from an accused Capitol rioter.

A U.S. Capitol Lego set seized by FBI agents from Robert Morss, an accused U.S. Capitol rioter. (DOJ)

In an memorandum asking a court to order Robert Morss be held pending trial, prosecutors claimed that law enforcement officials “recover[e]d a fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set” while arresting the defendant.

But in a supplemental motion, authorities said they erred in conveying that claim.

“Please note that after a review of the photographs from the search, there appears to have been a miscommunication and that statement appears to be inaccurate. The Lego set was in a box and not fully constructed at the time of the search, as pictured below,” they wrote.
Morss is in custody on charges including civil disorder and violent entry of a building on Capitol grounds.

Surveillance footage showed Morss on Jan. 6 push his way toward a line of officers guarding the Lower West Terrace doors of the Capitol, prosecutors say. He then allegedly grabbed an officer’s shield and passed it back to other members of the crowd.

Morss and other rioters ultimately entered the Capitol through a broken window, footage showed.

Prosecutors allege he would pose a danger to the community and present a flight risk if released.

A hearing on whether to allow Morss’s release is scheduled for July 13.

Can't make this shit up. :devilish:

The Department of Justice has retracted its claim that it seized a “fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set” from an accused Capitol rioter.

A U.S. Capitol Lego set seized by FBI agents from Robert Morss, an accused U.S. Capitol rioter. (DOJ)

In an memorandum asking a court to order Robert Morss be held pending trial, prosecutors claimed that law enforcement officials “recover[e]d a fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set” while arresting the defendant.

But in a supplemental motion, authorities said they erred in conveying that claim.

Morss is in custody on charges including civil disorder and violent entry of a building on Capitol grounds.

Surveillance footage showed Morss on Jan. 6 push his way toward a line of officers guarding the Lower West Terrace doors of the Capitol, prosecutors say. He then allegedly grabbed an officer’s shield and passed it back to other members of the crowd.

Morss and other rioters ultimately entered the Capitol through a broken window, footage showed.

Prosecutors allege he would pose a danger to the community and present a flight risk if released.

A hearing on whether to allow Morss’s release is scheduled for July 13.

Simple - the accused had "constructive possession" of said Lego kit :LOL:

Clown world confirmed yet again.

Go to your search engine and type in prepare for a hurricane and click on the one from the cdc and see what suggestion number 2 is. That tells you everything you need to know!!
How to protect yourself from a mugger:
1) travel in groups
2) get the covid 19 vaccine
3) travel in well lit areas

How to prepare lemon-rosemary chicken:
1) preheat oven to 375 degrees
3) thoroughly season chicken

How to change your oil:
1) secure your car safely on a ramp or lift
3) access your cars oil drain plug

remember to follow me on Instagram for more indoctrination tips!

How to protect yourself from a mugger:
1) travel in groups
3) travel in well lit areas

How to prepare lemon-rosemary chicken:
1) preheat oven to 375 degrees
3) thoroughly season chicken

How to change your oil:
1) secure your car safely on a ramp or lift
3) access your cars oil drain plug

remember to follow me on Instagram for more indoctrination tips!
Wow....I guess maybe I should wear gloves when I change the oil :). That 5w-40 8100 xcess may have COVID in it.