• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1626964901857.png

There are no words. Figures it's PA

https://www.catholicleague.org/victory-for-priests-rights-2/

VICTORY FOR PRIESTS’ RIGHTS​

Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on a victory for the rights of priests:

The rights of priests took a big step forward on July 21 when the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned a lower court ruling that sided with an alleged victim of clergy sexual abuse. The Pittsburgh law firm of Jones Day ably represented the Catholic League in an amicus brief that was filed in support of the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown. The alleged victim, Renee Rice, argued that she had been molested in the 1970s by Fr. Charles Bodziak at St. Leo’s Church in Altoona, a town about 80 miles from Pittsburgh. The priest denied the accusation.

it gets worse :mad:

This is huge. Long but huge - listen at 1.5X
Blows the fucking covers off the whole Covid Sars - Criminal on so many levels. Darpa is well invloved. All the Big Pharma

Even if you only listen to 30 minutes!!
Proof. Not evidence. Patented for commerical expolitation -- 73 times!!!!
This IS the biggest Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) case in all history...

Mutheruck!
"The vaccine as intentional bioweaponization of spike proteins to inject into people to get them addicted to a pan corona vaccine."

Last edited:
FJB

He is just gas lighting the American public. The whole defund the police through out the whole country has caused this travesty. Police can't do their jobs for fear that the will be hung out to dry by their local politicians. Many communities through out the country have defunded the police. This has lead to a mass exodus of police with no one to fill in the gaps. Of course crime is going up, but the stats are going down as district attorneys will not prosecute these crimes.

The state of CA has made it a misdemeanor to steal up to $950, this has basically legalized stealing because understaffed and over worked police depts through the state can't be there to help. You have to go to the police dept to file a report.

This is why more and more people are buying guns in this country because the see the lawlessness and that the politicians have created it

Last edited:

I don't speak pedoese. "Trust it in our WTF?????????????" I truly wonder how low his IQ is as of this moment and was before he became ill with dementia/Alzheimer's. Not that he was ever high IQ, but this guy is a bumbling imbecile. "I want more ice cream."

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes

We are in a very scary time. IF we don't get invaded( not talking about just at the Southern Border, either), or, bombed, It will be a F'g miracle! We are in a real sad place in our history.
From being THE strongest/powerful Nation on the planet, to damn near the bottom of the pile. AND, it all happened in less than six months! Mac:(:mad:

Reactions: Maxwell
Remember, I told you this months ago?

I don't --I'm sorry. So much information exploding everyday hard to keep up with it.

If this is true (and I believe it is --I've checked some of the patent he blurts out)

The diabolical nefarious covert planning is nothing short of devestating.

All I can say is THAK GOD I have never even had so much of a flu vaccine!!!

Heres is the Baric Patent he speaks of NIH had to mysteriously have returned to them.

Attachments

• US7279327.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Czech seem to get it

The FBI has a history of instigating terrorist plots that they thwart with great fanfare. This is not a conspiracy theory.

The New York Times has reported there have been twenty terrorist plots against the U.S. Three of those plots were real; the other 17 were created — and then stopped — by the FBI.

Not just the FBI. Think bigger.
Is it time yet?
You will know. Not there yet. I’m not sure we will ever make it there because it will be too late.
We are in a very scary time. IF we don't get invaded( not talking about just at the Southern Border, either), or, bombed, It will be a F'g miracle! We are in a real sad place in our history.
From being THE strongest/powerful Nation on the planet, to damn near the bottom of the pile. AND, it all happened in less than six months! Mac:(:mad:
Yep. Bring it. Nobody cares anymore. I just hope we can put it back together.

america is still the feeding trough for the rest of the world, and i don't really think they are going to mess that up until there is nothing left to take from us but our lives and our land.
Speaking of land management: Back to the ecoterrorist who plead out to avoid tree-spiking charges:
She 1) not only threatened Forestry management people in writing and lied under oath about it, 2) believes homes in forest or woods should "burn down", and 3) she is "anti-Procreation" - wants to limit how many children you can have because babies use land resources:

america is still the feeding trough for the rest of the world, and i don't really think they are going to mess that up until there is nothing left to take from us but our lives and our land.

If we're looking strictly looking through the lense of of our greatest external threat, China, they out produce us by calories on the aggregate to a great extent.

And we know how much they value life in general. So nuking us would not worry them, at least on the variable of food.

Cars, chips, other equipment, different story

If we're looking strictly looking through the lense of of our greatest external threat, China, they out produce us by calories on the aggregate to a great extent.

And we know how much they value life in general. So nuking us would not worry them, at least on the variable of food.

Cars, chips, other equipment, different story
perhaps, but how much of their income comes from americans?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Shocking....again....Dr. Fauci....more proof he's committed treason/sedition against his country by playing/funding with a peer adversary's military agenda.

Didn't our DOD fund it too?