• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Another interesting note on the Apple deal. It’s being rolled out in the states only. From what I understand and I’m not well versed on the ordeal but in Europe they ruled something similar from Zuck as unconstitutional.
That "Freedom Phone" is looking better every day. Not that I have anything to hide; but this is overstep in my opinion...no doubt doing it on behalf of The Alphabeti.

You all know, there once was a brilliant mathematician who railed that as a society our technology is outpacing our morality/ethics.

That "Freedom Phone" is looking better every day. Not that I have anything to hide; but this is overstep in my opinion...no doubt doing it on behalf of The Alphabeti.

You all know, there once was a brilliant mathematician who railed that as a society our technology is outpacing our morality/ethics.
FYI: the "Freedom Phone" is, potentially, the worst of the bunch, a full-blown Chicom Trojan horse

There is this phone which looks really promising, however it's about 2 years late on shipping to those who paid for one.
Fingers crossed that they actually ship eventually:

Reactions: PusherX11
Anyone hear about this? Being Dem He'll probably skate.

And...the commie party goes.....blah, blah, blah.......Mac:rolleyes:
This is what it's going to be like, when the commie party really starts to eat itself.....Mac;)

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
1628284450770.png

🤡🌏🤡🌏

According to the CDC, as of July 19:

1. A grand total of 4,072 vaccinated Americans had been hospitalized with symptomatic breakthrough infections, out of more than 161 million who have been fully vaccinated;
  2. That is a breakthrough hospitalization rate of less than 0.003 percent. Better still, of those hospitalized, only 849 have died of covid-19. That means the death rate from those breakthrough infections is 0.0005 percent.
  3. The vast majority of those who do become seriously ill from breakthrough infections are older or have underlying conditions. According to the Minnesota Department of Health, the median age of those hospitalized with breakthrough infections is 74.
  4. An Israeli study of patients hospitalized with breakthrough infections found that only 4 percent had no co-morbidities. The rest had preexisting illnesses such as cancer or congestive heart failure that predisposed them to severe covid-19.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: Shanghai McCoy

Sean Spicer: Trump’s Running

Paul Bedard Fri, August 6, 2021, 6:04 AM·2 min read

Signals have been pouring out of former President Donald Trump’s Bedminster, New Jersey, resort that he’s heading in the direction of another run for the presidency. It was sparked by reports from former chief of staff Mark Meadows that Trump was meeting with his 2024 “Cabinet” to judge the field he might face.

And now, his former press secretary and adviser, Sean Spicer, is just saying it. “He’s in,” he said during a preview interview of his upcoming book, Radical Nation: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’s Dangerous Plan for America, already an Amazon pre-sale bestseller.
Spicer said that the last few months of bumbles by the Biden White House, especially on Trump issues such as immigration, have encouraged the former president to look beyond the 2022 midterm elections during which he plans to be a “kingmaker.”

Signals have been pouring out of former President Donald Trump’s Bedminster, New Jersey, resort that he’s heading in the direction of another run for the presidency. It was sparked by reports from former chief of staff Mark Meadows that Trump was meeting with his 2024 “Cabinet” to judge the field he might face.

And now, his former press secretary and adviser, Sean Spicer, is just saying it. “He’s in,” he said during a preview interview of his upcoming book, Radical Nation: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’s Dangerous Plan for America, already an Amazon pre-sale bestseller.
Spicer said that the last few months of bumbles by the Biden White House, especially on Trump issues such as immigration, have encouraged the former president to look beyond the 2022 midterm elections during which he plans to be a “kingmaker.”

Could this just be a ploy to get the Demwits and Never Trumpers all riled up? It would be an outstanding tactical diversion for whoever would actually be the 2024 Republican candidate.

I call bullshit. It's grandstanding to show authority. Show the names of the people that were supposedly fired.

Vaccine. Did you listen? He references Tuskegee
I didn’t read or listen. Was being lazy. Thing is, they are forcing it. And people are flip flopping like crazy now. If they can get you to do this then they can get you to do anything. There is and never will be any resistance. Think about all the people that are caving to this now.
Isn't he referring to the "jab"
Apparently.

If he was smart he would disappear until it’s time.
Could this just be a ploy to get the Demwits and Never Trumpers all riled up? It would be an outstanding tactical diversion for whoever would actually be the 2024 Republican candidate.
Could be.

Robert Barnes: News of the Day:

COVID:

Interesting analysis from Sundance, known as the Last Refuge or Conservative Tree House, an iconoclastic voice of independent analysis. One trick the system pulled was using data from pre-vaccinated populations about those sick with Covid to make statements like "95% of all sick people are unvaccinated" which often ignored the low vaccination rate at the time of sickness onset. It also ignored the big issue Alex Berenson noted in the data: the vaccine efficacy declining over time. Sundance tracked the LA data and Scotland data, and look at what he found: "A review of Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, area populations/hospitalizations previously showed the percentage of hospitalized COVID patients with the vaccine is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population served by the hospital. The same data was reflected in the statistics released by Public Health Scotland (link). The percentage of vaccinated people hospitalized is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population.
Quite simply, it means the vaccine provides no benefit with a COVID-19 illness severe enough to require hospitalization."
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...reate-a-pathway-for-a-more-dangerous-variant/

LEGAL:

Nice response by ICAN's legal team against the DOJ claim that the feds can mandate an Emergency use only vaccine. https://www.icandecide.org/wp-conte...DOJ-Slip-Opinion-Released-on-July-26-2021.pdf

People keep quoting numbers, stats, charts, articles etc. relating to COVID during discussion. The following article is my #1 type of go to evidence COVID danger is a scam.

The people pictured in the article would do anything to avoid death. If there was a risk of them dying by socializing, we wouldn't see this behavior continually:

People keep quoting numbers, stats, charts, articles etc. relating to COVID during discussion. The following article is my #1 type of go to evidence COVID danger is a scam.

The people pictured in the article would do anything to avoid death. If there was a risk of them dying by socializing, we wouldn't see this behavior continually:

I'm raising the BS flag on all this coronavirus crap. If the ass-wipes and turd balls in government and entertainment world were really worried about death and disease they would have the southern border seal off completely. Yet thousands of illegal border jumpers are permitted to invade our country every day without vaccination or testing.

So fuck them and their vaccines.

Last edited:
I'm raising the BS flag on all this coronavirus crap. If the ass-wipes and turd balls in government and entertainment world were really worried about death and disease they would have the southern border seal off completely. Yet thousands of illegal border jumpers are permitted to invade our country every day with vaccination or testing.

So fuck them and their vaccines.
No more dangerous than a bad cold or flu, unless of course you get the clotshots and then catch something later (especially with co-morbidities / pre-existing conditions). Deaths are also much different than positive tests, and I think we have better odds of waking up tomorrow realizing the last 506 days were just a bad dream than dying from it.

Natural immunity is most likely life-long protection, but the clotshots wipe out all natural antibodies. They'd also rather demand proof of the shot and have become natural immunity deniers.

The CDC board members all profit every time a vaccine is sold. The best fitting analogy that I heard recently was like letting big oil run and regulate the EPA.

And they are flying them into the country from all points south of the border. 2 million illegals will be imported by years end (that Monkeywerx guy on Youtube has actually done a great job lately in his "SITREPS" tracking many of the tail numbers and their destinations)

The best ongoing objective reporting IMO are TLAV's Daily Wrap Ups https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/category/daily-wrap-up/

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
WALK OUT WEDNESDAY

Sounds like a good idea but why have at noon [your time]? That's usually when most people with 9-5 jobs take lunch.

IMHO, it would be much better to tell the leftist politicians to go suck on a hot exhaust pipe.

Or what about a massive mask burning?

Tarring and feathering use to work.

ION... Hilarious.

The "Ultimate" Slip n' Slip[ had to be canceled due to massive 40 pp

explosive diarrhea​

Couldn't happen to a nicer woke bunch.