• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

These people are insane. Stealing an election, then allowing over 1 MILLION illegal aliens to flood across the border in just 6 months.. and at the same time, refusing any Cuban refugees into America? Just fucking insane. Clown-world indeed.

NO. Sorry. They are not insane. And calling them that gives wiggle room for an excuse in court.

THEY ARE DIABOLICAL EVIL, SATAN INCARNATE --and 100% SANE.
And should be dealt with they way one deals with a cancer.

aDBDACkL.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
UPDATE: FUCKERS PULLED IT

MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST

WATCH

did I say "MUST?"

Last edited:
If one believes the “Book of Revelations” and read this it’s not difficult to imagine the entire world worshiping one man.

No way is he the antichrist. He is evil, but the Antichrist will be loved by most and seen as a savior. I think he is just going for a tax exemption.

No way is he the antichrist. He is evil, but the Antichrist will be loved by most and seen as a savior. I think he is just going for a tax exemption.

Agreed but still a good illustration of how lots of people can be led astray.

I know someone who used to work with ballots. In her home state of Oregon, she and her friends would add extra marks so that ballots for the candidate she disliked would be thrown out.

I've prescribed it while in theater for as a malaria profalaysis until the soldier was able to get more Doxycycline.

Doxycycline has many more adverse side effects than HCQ.

I would prescribe it also for persistent or reoccurring UTIs for the 4 females we had at our JSS. Worked fast and cleared them up.

That's about all I can speak of it.

Though Doxy does clear up acne really well.

Doc

ETA: would also use Doxy as profalaysis after an Incision and Drain to make sure wasnt MRSA.

I've prescribed it while in theater for as a malaria profalaysis until the soldier was able to get more Doxycycline.

Doxycycline has many more adverse side effects than HCQ.

I would prescribe it also for persistent or reoccurring UTIs for the 4 females we had at our JSS. Worked fast and cleared them up.

That's about all I can speak of it.

Though Doxy does clear up acne really well.

Doc

ETA: would also use Doxy as profalaysis after an Incision and Drain to make sure wasnt MRSA.

I'm not a doctor, didn't stay at a holiday inn last night but isn't doxy an antibiotic an hcq and antiviral? How can they be used interchangeably?

I get why doxy clears a UTI, it's a bacterial infection. Just don't get it's relationship to HCQ?

Last edited:
I know someone who used to work with ballots. In her home state of Oregon, she and her friends would add extra marks so that ballots for the candidate she disliked would be thrown out.
is your friend willing to do a sworn affidavit attesting to what they sa..............oh wait nevermind, we already have thousands of these and they don't matter. carry on.

MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST

WATCH

did I say "MUST?"

Did they mirror this on rumble/odysee? YT already went full commie.

WATCH

did I say "MUST?"

What was it?

The cops turned their backs to the piece of shit of a mayor who is responsible for the police officers death. How dare she, try to talk to this girl’s father …how dare she speak About how sad she was about this officer’s death when she has done everything in her power to neuter the police dept. the two scumbags should be immediately put down as well the chick they were rolling with When apprehended. This officer’s death was because that weak inept leftist foot soldier piece of shit mayor and her policies.

The cops turned their backs to the piece of shit of a mayor who is responsible for the police officers death. How dare she, try to talk to this girl’s father …how dare she speak About how sad she was about this officer’s death when she has done everything in her power to neuter the police dept. the two scumbags should be immediately put down as well the chick they were rolling with When apprehended. This officer’s death was because that weak inept leftist foot soldier piece of shit mayor and her policies.
forgot the mayor.

These people are insane. Stealing an election, then allowing over 1 MILLION illegal aliens to flood across the border in just 6 months.. and at the same time, refusing any Cuban refugees into America? Just fucking insane. Clown-world indeed.
Yep. Plus the clotshot / nanotech / biosecurity world nightmares.

It's also kind of messed up to realize that we do not actually have anyone that we can trust to have our back if/when a real pandemic-level pathogen struck the planet. The guys that we took for granted in that role are the ones getting rich off this shit.

Who gives the orders? Police don't act on their own. I'll give you that too many are willing to follow bullshit orders but it certainly doesn't start with them.

We aren't allowed to say anything negative about police here but I will just say I sure wish more of them refused orders they know are wrong. The people doing these things to our country would be instantly powerless if they did.

It genuinely distresses me that people I know in law enforcement will openly admit the things they're enforcing are immoral, unconstitutional and sometimes outright evil but they still do it. Pretty cowardly.

Washington State's dumbshit governor has mandated covid shots for a number of State employees, get the shots or get fired. So much for personal choice... and mandates are spreading.

Hope he/they get's taken to the cleaners by lawyers.

This is an older article... but supports my position to a degree of not being a lab test rat.

Sadly my daughter in law is paranoid about the chyna virus(way too much time on social media), and my stance may result in me not seeing my grandchildren.

Grand times we are living in for sure.

https://undercurrents723949620.word...-hushed-long-term-risks-of-covid-19-vaccines/

Last edited:
Yeah, those are the root causes.

Or it is something much easier, i.e., "vacuum of leadership" in chicago for fucking decades.

"As the mayor stated [...] now is not the time for divisive and toxic rhetoric or reporting. This is a time for us to come together as a city. We have a common enemy and it is the conditions that breed the violence and the manifestations of violence, namely illegal guns, and gangs."