• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

dDLAjDlP.jpeg
They want what they can't have...

Power and control over YOU

i am almost tempted to start a new thread to repeat this, but don't want to incur the wrath of frank or other admins...

America was stolen with an Excel Spreadsheet

so this isn't exactly true but a simplified explanation for those of you that still don't believe that the election was stolen.

there are some cliffs notes versions of some of the presenters at pillow guy's symposium, and i think you all should consider watching this one.

Meanwhile, and this likely deserves its own thread. Now that terrorists have a new home and weapons in the stan' we are going to let loose the worst of the worst to go back to trying to kill us:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gitmo-detainees-killing-americans.
Worse yet, how many US military died to arrest these terrorists?
At what point is treasonous sedition of our country crossed? Do we have a single politician that cares?

Last edited:

She just said we needed to evacuate EVERY woman and girl in Afghanistan....yeah right. Twelve year olds already being raped thanks to Joe -and this time we aren't talking about Hunter.

Reactions: Mater2009
They make that pretty easy, just don't get tested. The part about self isolating if you are sick until the fever has past is really just good advice for life.
Or you go to jail 🤨 What if you live alone and need to pick up food or a prescription?

I've got a fantastic idea, how about the government just stays the fuck out of everyone's business?

If this was smallpox or some shit that was going to kill 100 million people you could make a public health argument. Less than 1% mortality? Fuckin blow me.

Or you go to jail 🤨 What if you live alone and need to pick up food or a prescription?

I've got a fantastic idea, how about the government just stays the fuck out of everyone's business?

If this was smallpox or some shit that was going to kill 100 million people you could make a public health argument. Less than 1% mortality? Fuckin blow me.
Well you're not going to jail because you didn't get tested and you are applying some common sense so you don't spread it as far. Need food and drugs, well most people have options and could figure it out but it is a valid point of concern.

Your idea for the government is spot on. On multiple levels.

Well you're not going to jail because you didn't get tested and you are applying some common sense so you don't spread it as far. Need food and drugs, well most people have options and could figure it out but it is a valid point of concern.

Your idea for the government is spot on. On multiple levels.

Not all testing is voluntary. Go the hospital? Test is probably going to be required. Some jobs require it multiple times a month. They are starting to make testing mandatory for those who have not gotten the covid injections. I've read companies are requiring twice a week. Having these rules in place means they will start pushing testing even more to remove your ability to freely move about.

Not all testing is voluntary. Go the hospital? Test is probably going to be required. Some jobs require it multiple times a month. They are starting to make testing mandatory for those who have not gotten the covid injections. I've read companies are requiring twice a week. Having these rules in place means they will start pushing testing even more to remove your ability to freely move about.
Your are very willing to be bullied into something. Pretty soon they will have you eating black licorice and telling all of us on here that you like it. lol

Your are very willing to be bullied into something. Pretty soon they will have you eating black licorice and telling all of us on here that you like it. lol
What?

what.gif

Last edited:
Wow wow wow! Didn’t the government just make some kind of law that said that you don’t have to inform your sex partner if you have HIV? So it’s ok to spread AIDS but not COVID? These people are absolutely hysterical!
CA dropped it from a felony to misdemeanor. I don't know Mississippi laws regarding HIV.

Reactions: Josh1978
Shots fired in Portland. Can't find any context as to what is happening yet.

Nobody:
Australia
: We have the most authoritarian COVID lockdowns of anyone 😏
Ireland:

Found another angle on Portland shooting. Here is a picture of someone hitting the wall behind him:

1629681399312.png

1629681513461.png

• Wow
Reactions: Bender
WTFF?? The line in the sand is being drawn. This will NOT work out well for those involved.
Mac:mad::mad:

First of all, I doubt that all these positive test results for Covid were REALLY positive. IMHO, they are altering the reports on the test results. Even if a person tests negative, it will be reported as a positive.

Last edited:
TLDR: Cloth, Surgical Masks, Gaters, anything remotely homemade, is clinically qualified as garbage. And the whole "6 foot social distancing" was an obscure metric:

"The results demonstrate that the apparent exhalation filtration efficiency is significantly lower than the ideal filtration efficiency of the mask material. Nevertheless, high-efficiency masks, such as the KN95, still offer substantially higher apparent filtration efficiencies (60% and 46% for R95 and KN95 masks, respectively) than the more commonly used cloth (10%) and surgical masks (12%), and therefore are still the recommended choice in mitigating airborne disease transmission indoors.

The results also suggest that, while higher ventilation capacities are required to fully mitigate aerosol build-up, even relatively low air-change rates (2h−1) lead to lower aerosol build-up compared to the best performing mask in an unventilated space."

The thing with all the mask talk about particle rate percentage is that they don't translate into real world results. The studies I could find that looked at infection rates instead of particle percentages blocked, showed no measurable difference. Except in one study cloth mask wearers showed a slight increase in contracting illness compared to the bare face control.

It's like speculating that a bullet proof vest rated to stop 95% of all 9mm bullets is acceptable and better than nothing. But that statement isn't worth a lick of salt when 7 billion 9mm bullets are headed towards the vest.

A virus isn't N% less effective due to people filtering their breath with masks blocking N% particles. This is why the propaganda machine clings to the particle percent blocked numbers, because people draw the conclusion that it makes viruses N% less dangerous.

Still, morality is the real argument to be having. Is it moral to force people to cover their face? How many people are allowed to die before people go bare face again? Are people breathing in public now murderers?

Last edited:
former director of the cia

CThCXEeU.jpeg
All you have to know about him is he's a "Klinton-bush" person. Sold the unPatriot Act. It's now plain to me anyway, that klinton and bush were almost exactly the same - this is when (2nd term especially) it became obvious the pubics and the demo-commies (at that time, today Marxists) were essentially one in the same.