• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

g3DWYdVg.jpeg

not that it matters now...

He looks more and more like Hermann Goering to me. I'm actually not kidding. Very scary.

Put blue contacts in, slick back & die hair...bingo...there's Hermann...except I think Hermann was slightly less fat.

Reactions: Josh1978
Got one what?

Any one that thinks media conglomerates, which all of you on this site willing pay to use their product, are not capable or above of monitoring you should they feel the need are living in some sort of delusion.

Snowden tells you yours being spied on and you want to suck his cock.... I tell you you are blind for not already realizing that you are being monitored and I am.... what ever the fuck Got one means.... Stop shaking and try to comprehend what I am trying to say.

EDIT( IF YOU WANT TO ENACT REAL CHANGE YOU MIGHT WANT TO ORGANIZE IT OFF THEIR COMMUNICATION NETWORK!!!!!!!)

Yeah and you want to hang him.

a TON of “normal people” “romney republicans “ etc got their eyes opened by Snowden.

they wouldn’t believe it if you or me told them .gov was listening and recording all communications

Snowden exposed that NSA "contractors" will sit there and listen to private conversations for fun.

Americans are okay with that?

Snowden exposed that NSA "contractors" will sit there and listen to private conversations for fun.

Americans are okay with that?
Assuming those conversations were ever private is the mistake you are making. It is a complete disconnect of the reality of what the world is.

Assuming those conversations were ever private is the mistake you are making. It is a complete disconnect of the reality of what the world is.
Isn't the real mistake they are completely trashing The Constitution and Bill of Rights? Seems to me that's really what is at issue. I could argue that overseas phone calls may not be subject to BoR, but for sure within USA they are (or should be) unless specific legal requests (which are not in a damn secret FISA court, but in a grand jury form!!!).

So you support the stealing of classified information, and being baited to love a traitor because the NSA laughed at your dick pic?? OK guy.
Maybe .gov should mind their business and follow the constitution

at this point they are literally
-stealing elections
-governing against the will of the people
-arming taliban making them 10th largest military
-trying to disarm us
-aiding domestic terrorists Antifa blm et al
-etc

Anything that hurts .gov is a good thing

Maybe .gov should mind their business and follow the constitution

-stealing elections
-trying to disarm us
-etc

Anything that hurts .gov is a good thing
Are you an Anarchist? (anything that hurts the gov is good)

Because those protections that you are complying about being violated, come from the government. In a society with a weak governance there are no protections. People would be free to do as they wish. There would be no protects place to wave a stick at.
Isn't the real mistake they are completely trashing The Constitution and Bill of Rights? Seems to me that's really what is at issue. I could argue that overseas phone calls may not be subject to BoR, but for sure within USA they are (or should be) unless specific legal requests (which are not in a damn secret FISA court, but in a grand jury form!!!).
I agree and I don't personally support the narrative Snowden sold. But I personally believe he was full of shit and embellished the length to what the NSA was looking into private lives and sold that to the media... as cover for stealing a shit ton of classified info... while leaving a trail of shit in his wake.

-stealing elections
-trying to disarm us
-etc
-stealing elections- Preeching to the choir
-governing against the will of the people The partys that win, are only supported by 1/6 the actual population.
-arming taliban making them 10th largest military Horse shit.
-trying to disarm us. Fuckn A right, need better represention.
-aiding domestic terrorists Antifa blm et al And the media that supports the narrative also owns the communication systems. AT&T Verison etc.
-etc

@GreenGO Juan.

Snowden has always been a dichotomy to me. For one, I think bringing out the sins against COTUS and the BoR were a good thing which would, in theory, not cause grave harm to national defense; however, the other half says that he gave actual military secrets away as well (I don't know any of what he disclosed though) which in my view is a mortal sin against one's country. (For example...Milley should be held as a spy and traitor right now if what he did is true). If he gave actual performance information, ranges, accuracies, human assets, etc to Russia/China then he should be executed for he was acting as a spy. Could be that perhaps his divulging of the other about .gov spying with no regards to BoR was a cover to make himself more favorable in light of the citizenry - we shall never know.

Like I said, he's a dichotomy to me.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
So you support the stealing of classified information, and being baited to love a traitor because the NSA laughed at your dick pic?? OK guy.

Are you an Anarchist? (anything that hurts the gov is good)

Because those protections that you are complying about being violated, come from the government. In a society with a weak governance there are no protections. People would be free to do as they wish. There would be no protects place to wave a stick at.

I agree and I don't personally support the narrative Snowden sold. But I personally believe he was full of shit and embellished the length to what the NSA was looking into private lives and sold that to the media... as cover for stealing a shit ton of classified info... while leaving a trail of shit in his wake.
So, were they looking at my dick pics or not? You are swinging in both directions padre.