• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

actually not foia, but in ben rhodes' book.

...In other words, Rhodes — who has spent years insinuating that Snowden is a Russian spy and traitor given his "choice” to flee to Russia — knew in real time that Snowden never planned to stay even one day in Russia. He had only flown to Moscow from Hong Kong with the intent to immediately fly from Moscow to Havana, and then on to either Ecuador or Bolivia to obtain asylum. Prior to landing in Moscow, Snowden and his representatives had secured a commitment from the Cuban government to allow him safe passage through Havana on his way to South America.

The only reason Snowden is in Russia is because of the actions of Rhodes and his fellow Obama officials to deliberately trap him there: first by invalidating his passport so that he could not board any international flights, and then by threatening the Cuban government that any chance for normalization with the U.S. would be permanently destroyed unless they withdrew their guarantee to Snowden of safe passage through Havana, which they then did. Here's Rhodes in his own words, boasting about what he regards as his success:

If I was in Hawaii and trying to fly to South America. Hong Kong is the wrong direction. Moscow is even further in the wrong direction.

He left Hawaii in May of 2013 for Hong Kong.

He spent about a Month in Hong Kong hiding. On June 22 2013 after he started releasing data the US revoked his passport. He met with Russian diplomats in Hong Kong.

On June 23 2013 he flew to Moscow.

South America my ass. He ran to Russia, and after all this time never left.

There are multiple conflicting reports of his intentions. He is still in Russia right now... That says a lot.

Crayons... You keep implying I am some sort of spook... Talk about completely missing my point and understanding who I am.

You are right he was a minnow little bitch.

You don't have to "watch" Cnn but you have to be some what aware of the narrative they push.
Righttt. You angrily put down Snowden as a minnow little bitch while championing the great Chelsea Manning.
I can distill it down very simply. One of these guys patriotically stood up for the right to privacy while letting his middle finger fly, laughing at Biden/Obama next to Putin

And the other, again, voluntarily gets his manhood taken while on the yard.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
If I was in Hawaii and trying to fly to South America. Hong Kong is the wrong direction. Moscow is even further in the wrong direction.

He spent about a Month in Hong Kong hiding. On June 22 2013 after he started releasing data the US revoked his passport. He met with Russian diplomats in Hong Kong.

There are multiple conflicting reports of his intentions. He is still in Russia right now... That says a lot.
is that what .gov told you, fren?

Sorry, that's not America. It's not the high ground, it's the Constitution. Try reading the 5th Amendment. Maybe the rest of them while you're at it.

Sorry to be snarky, but we are reacting like liberals, all emotion with no logic or reason.

he's being convicted in the court of public opinion based on what?

Let him be charged if there is merit to any of this and let the prosecution prove its case.
How can you depend on the constitution when it's only being applied by the executive branch and the courts to protect one political party and its allies? See also Jan 6th detainees.
He fucked you right up the ass and scrambled your brains.

G-men always know a lot about Snowden.

Not today, G- man

I can explain it to you but can't understand it for you, you'd think seeing the oppressive
government in action for the last 18 months would open your eyes.
If willing to do these things in public what do you think they'd do in private?

R
I’ve fallen down autistic click holes researching what they do in private.

It’s worse than you can imagine.

evil is real. I will not post proof of what I saw. It can not be unseen.

@GreenGO Juan .......... is this really you ?

Let me guess , one cell phone to log in as Green go Juan and the other to log in as choid !

gxC29MAq.jpeg

1631792125859.png

At the top of this article. If we had Ivermectin and HQ, Fauci couldn't have obtained emegerncey use authorization for his failed and dangerous antiviral, Remdesvir. Nor would we have emergency use and approval for these experimental shots.

Last edited:
who would have guessed at who might save america?

I called it. BLM and MAGA marching together in NY, now ATL. This is going to get a lot bigger. America is going to come together against the new world order. People are red pilled by the thousands daily. The only question - is it too late?

This is the way.