• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Human rights implications of mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations in Victoria​

1634154526158.png

Hmm, seems like when DRUGS were illegal on the Federal level, Colorado (in the midst of going from Purple to dark blue) the Osama/Xiden admin overlooked all that. So what is it Jen PISSaski?

I don't understand how it's a politically viable option for the fed .gov to create an aspirin "task force" with tax payer money

how is there no voter accountability for this?

who thinks an aspirin "task force" is a priority with everything else going on in this country
just a mechanism to grow the government and add more evil minions to the payroll.

1. Wokeness corrupts. School hid assaults because it exposed a danger of their transgender bathroom policies. Remember when the media said that risk was a myth?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...w-nsba-wants-to-make-him-a-domestic-terrorist

2. Cancel culture comes for the NFL: Coach Chucky Fired.

https://spectatorworld.com/life/jon-gruden-nfl-raiders-roger-goodell/

3. How Zuck Zucked the election.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/1...asnt-stolen-it-was-bought-by-mark-zuckerberg/

4. Starting to admit inflation is a continuing problem, not a transitory phenom.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...ng-to-last-awhile-fed-bostic-says-11634060894

5. Another defendant capitulates, and grants religious accommodation rather than face ongoing suit.

https://bethesdamagazine.com/bethes...uit-challenging-covid-19-vaccination-mandate/

I was wondering whether the Turtle was outmaneuvering the Hare when he "surrendered".

Again, I am not saying that the Republicans are our salvation. There are a lot of RINOs and crooks that need to go. But right now, they, Sinema, and Manchin stand between today's clown show and the total destruction (HB1, trizillions of spending, SC packing, etc.) of this Republic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkwood
Meh, Fuck him.

Now he decides to defend his religious foundation..........where have you been when you destroyed yourself from within and allied with the people that want to destroy you.

Bet this guy voted for Pope Che Guevara.
he doesn't like the pope and says the pope is "in on it".

Shoes now have race......good job Minnetonka just shut your doors and go broke........last step dancing thing I went to featured people of many races but I didnt pay attention to that, just the dancing.......I wish I saw color the way these non racists do.......no I dont.

Shoes now have race......good job Minnetonka just shut your doors and go broke........last step dancing thing I went to featured people of many races but I didnt pay attention to that, just the dancing.......I wish I saw color the way these non racists do.......no I dont.

but agkistrodon piscivorus is so hard to say!

I am convinced that even the majority of BIPOCs cringe over these white cucks and their obsessive pandering to wokeness. If you hate yourself and your culture so much, then just jump off the next fucking bridge and save everyone the virtuous squealing.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
GOP must be scared that one of the liberal justices is going to resign, and they want to go hard in the paint while they can:

Reactions: Steel head

Those effin Indian givers!!

More than likely Trying to slim down the world's population for a generation because we are overpopulated. Just ask any true believer of the climate change thing and their true, ultimate (final?) solution is that at least 1/3 of the world's population should go away.
I REALLY do hope there is a God, and I REALLY do hope he has a very special place for them evil co#ksu%kers!!
Mac:mad::mad:

If there were any real reporters in the room: "hey Jen, yeah that's cool I totally dig. Can you then explain sanctuary cities, not charging black people with federal crimes, and states that ignore federal drug laws? K, thanks".

Last edited:

Yeah and sometime in the very near future...Everyone is pissed off because there are no indian named sports teams, butter, shoes, attack helicopters or anything and no black people on syrup, rice, clothing, or anything. In fact suddenly there are no people of color on any advertising because everything's racist! We must add people of color to advertising!

Think I'm kidding? Hang on cause it's coming just as soon as all people of color are erased from everything.

Yeah and sometime in the very near future...Everyone is pissed off because there are no indian named sports teams, butter, shoes, attack helicopters or anything and no black people on syrup, rice, clothing, or anything. In fact suddenly there are no people of color on any advertising because everything's racist! We must add people of color to advertising!

Think I'm kidding? Hang on cause it's coming just as soon as all people of color are erased from everything.
What are you talking about? They just built a George Floyd statue.

Some states allow you to shoot to protect your personal property. There does not need to be an immediate threat to your personal safety.
Alabama is not one of them. A friend had a recent event on her street. home owner caught a thief and chased him down the street wildly shooting, killed him and is facing charges. When I say wildly, one of the rounds went through a house across the streets kids bedroom and lodged in a dresser.
660149A7-5BBA-4273-809B-2D8804B9D918.jpeg
0B9EA64F-A76D-4C1E-A9BB-F04C43A70FB4.jpeg

Kid might be facing something?

If after watching these videos people do not get Amendment 2 to The Constitution of the United States of America, they never will get it. EVER. THIS is pure tyranny based on what I am seeing in this video.
Careful, me and darnedyankee got asked if we wanted a ban and told not say anything about people doing anything unkind to Australian popo. When it comes here, I wonder if the blue worship will stay strong. At some point, everyone has to decide when civil authority ends.

To clarify, I didn’t threaten any Australians or have any plans to go but I support Aussies cowboying up.

Careful, me and darnedyankee got asked if we wanted a ban and told not say anything about people doing anything unkind to Australian popo. When it comes here, I wonder if the blue worship will stay strong.
Hopefully not. This is sort of why I post the “They’re just a couple of bad apples” comment in any thread I see about the cops protecting and serving the shit out of someone

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Beyond sickening... they're delivering babies live then killing them by harvesting organs. I can not write what needs to happen b/c I'll be banned. This right here... Satan's league.

The federal statute against partial-birth abortion applies to “delivering the baby alive with the purpose of killing the baby after delivery through organ harvesting or through other means,” Daleiden said. “If they’re maintaining blood flow to the kidneys … extracting the baby up to the level of the kidneys and then kill the baby … it’s a clear pattern for criminal violation.”

Last edited:
Great thread on the Port of Los Angeles and the delays!!!!!

My initial take-away? Almost all senior officials have some connection to China or the WHO. Still think it's just a fringe conspiracy?