• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Alright... which one of you guys is this...

Screenshot 2021-11-19 082707.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

Maybe because of the widespread prophylactic use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

I’m telling you.

This is as Satanic as it gets. No tinfoil needed.

Even has the audacity to spell it out in his published book and yet its a "conspiracy theory".

Is it any wonder they are pushing so hard to ban guns?

Cant have the starving plebs fighting back against the privileged "elites" (I despise that term).

Reactions: Mwalex and BLEE
First she's Affirmative Actioned into the VP roll after dropping out with little support before the first Primary, now this dubious honor:

Fitting.
She now SHE is the most unpopular president in the history of the US.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Maybe because it's just Jewish and based in the US. By that same logic, all things Catholic would be affiliated with Italy. Some quality ignorance there.
isreal promotes mass migration into white countries, but not their own.

Reactions: MtnCreek
Rationally I know Kyle Rittenhouse should never have been charged and so we should be ANGRY that he was the target of a political prosecution... But I can't help but be ecstatic over the correct verdict of NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

Anyone who considers himself an American and NOT leftist and who was defensive to the point of saying "Kyle shouldn't have been at the riot and this isn't the 2A case I want defending my rights" can go F themselves for being such candy asses! It's well past time to quit being a sissy.

I'm so sick of the Republican response of being defensive, passive, overly principled and naive- while our enemy the Left counts on that exact thing. Every time there's a righteous defensive shooting in the news there are way too many republican sheep tripping over each other trying to denounce the self defense as illegitimate because those same sheep see some aspect of it as imperfect.

Last edited:
Thank GOD...This is a great day for justice.
That kid went through so much and handled it all with more balls than a lot of people. I commend him. His testimony and how he has carried himself is amazing. So glad justice prevailed in this trial that should have never happened. This will be a wake up call to all those scumbags who think their rioting destruction of property and killing/beating of innocent people will be tolerated....IT WONT BE.