• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

These idiots pushing the narrative...FUCK THEM

These people have literally no option but to double down and push forward. If they don't, they will be subjected to nonstop attacks by their own community. That and they lack even the most basic of moral compass.

Not sure if posted yet but here is the rotund passed out person.

20942697-7F57-4B3E-BDD1-81B67BD168D7.jpeg

I would look into the legitimacy of that.

Pretty sure I saw the crowd elsewhere and someone has shopped the KR video.

I hope I am mistaken.

You're right -- basic logic would dictate the doubt of that many people in a sports bar at that time in the morning... Booo.

Oh well, once again 'hope' is the cause of spreading much mis-info. :(

Sorry for your plight. Many here and elsewhere are in the same boat and will not budge on principles. Keep the faith that hard work and the man upstairs will see to it that we continue to eat.

Reading your article it says 95% of the troopers complied. Can’t help but think what a great tool this entire thing has been to weed out the independent thinker with moral standard.

Sorry for your plight. Many here and elsewhere are in the same boat and will not budge on principles. Keep the faith that hard work and the man upstairs will see to it that we continue to eat.

Reading your article it says 95% of the troopers complied. Can’t help but think what a great tool this entire thing has been to weed out the independent thinker with moral standard.

As intended.

I note in that video there are active employees present for support.

I called one I have worked with to thank him for that.

Even though vaccinated that does not mean they agree with what is happening.

Those 95% (if a true number which I dont think it is) may be vaccinated but does that does not indicate agreement.

Reactions: Average guy

The beast system and the whores that ride it are coming clearer into view.

This is just the baby beast rising out of the waters (people). Shit will turn 360 degrees on its head when the full beast takes the stage and most won’t recognize the solution provided for all the problems we see now and in the near term is their E ticket ride to becoming a devil worshiper by way of deception.

Those 95% (if a true number which I dont think it is) may be vaccinated but does that does not indicate agreement.

She needs to bring a lawsuit against the State.

Seriously --Get a messgae to her to contact Robert Barnes https://www.barneslawllp.com

He may be able to take it on. He's handling TONS of these case both high profile and not and has teams of people dedicated to it.

For eg: He has so many lawsuits against Tyson Foods now it every state it'll about bankrupt the company for doing this exact same thing.

(Goes off to find said video)

Always follow the money...

The 6th most invested company by our elected Congressional leaders is Pfizer. Tell you anything?

Research the Two companies that own EVERYTHING -- Blackrock and Vanguard.

1637426484430.png

Last edited:

Those still sold their morals for the easy way out. I would give those even less credit for their choice than those that are without care and blissfully ignorant.

They can’t feel good about that choice and selling out. Then there is also the anxiety not knowing what it all means for ones long term health.

Go with WAY MORE SINISTER and you'd only be starting to realize what's going on behind the scenes.

Start with James Corbett's "Meet Bill Gates" --and you'd be on to something...
Correct. Read Klaus’s book. Western Europe, Canada, and the US are in the crosshairs as cannon fodder for the great reset using pandemic logic and killer pharmaceuticals.

Those still sold their morals for the easy way out. I would give those even less credit for their choice than those that are without care and blissfully ignorant.

They can’t feel good about that choice and selling out. Then there is also the anxiety not knowing what it all means for ones long term health.
I’m not critical of anyone who gets the jab without being forced. As long as I’m not being told what to do with my body , im not throwing shade on anyone else’s decision. One of our founding principles if freedom over our own bodies.

Wonder how those fellas that threw all that tea in the harbor would feel about all this...

Am I understanding this correctly? That cutting police budgets and having less cops means crimes go UP?! Say it aint so!

It is almost like those folks calling to defund the police aren't too bright.
This the city where 90% of bike trails are mostly homeless camps now.
Most parks have a homeless camp section
Most highway are homeless camps

It’s really quite terrible now.

Reactions: TerryH
This the city where 90% of bike trails are mostly homeless camps now.
Most parks have a homeless camp section
Most highway are homeless camps

It’s really quite terrible now.

There are a few homeless folks in one of the towns close to where I live, and almost without fail I see cops attending an incident of some kind at one of their locations when I pass through.

Mostly it looks like an overdose judging by the medical team etc that are present but I know there there are issues with crime too (many times it goes hand in hand with addiction).

I often think imagine how much less workload the cops would have were it not for these folks?

Reactions: SQ54
There are a few homeless folks in one of the towns close to where I live, and almost without fail I see cops attending an incident of some kind at one of their locations when I pass through.

Mostly it looks like an overdose judging by the medical team etc that are present but I know there there are issues with crime too (many times it goes hand in hand with addiction).

I often think imagine how much less workload the cops would have were it not for these folks?
On my side of the river the cops and highway department are constantly chasing them about
Now they set up camps in vacant areas where the cops can do little.
Problems with thefts, fights and bodies are common.
I can only imagine what it like in Portland or Seattle where it 100’s of times worse.