• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Sounds like a straightforward smear. Thing is, a truly intense and focused woman would be the same about healthy sex. No real man wants a woman who doesn’t like a good fucking by here chosen cock. That’s a great partner there.
Wow, who'd have thunk Boebert was tatt'd up?

account was suspended....

3u92B5Q5RwPm.png

account was suspended....

3u92B5Q5RwPm.png

But don't worry, they learned from this unprecedented time and now have a much better shot coming this year. Totally fixed all the unexpected glitches in the first formula. 💉

I’m all about this:

as long as they are under oath about anything for 24/7/365 each year of their term of office! Which is the way it should have always been. If they lie in the middle of the night about whether their wife’s dress makes her butt look big - off to the slammer!

Not that I assent to this (LOL and fuck you smoothbrain) :

The claim is that just like in the Ukraine there was a bank that was the source / site / refuge of a mass fraud and the owners of that bank were friendly to US Criminals. The same is true of K-Stan.

1641590976233.png

1641590896046.png

1641591760062.png

1641590683792.png

1641592169407.png

Attachments

• 1641590976233.png
    1641590976233.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 24
heart attacks are ok, but don't fuck with my periods!

0DPUfWvyj78H.jpeg
Graceisforyou? How much does she charge?

also, there is a reason we didn’t use to let them drive or vote.

Last edited:
We certainly don't need the rabble deciding what's good for themselves! We need what we've always needed, a class of educated and wise folks above us to Represent our interests in the Halls of Government. We have a Republic so those Deplorables don't take the helm.🙄
Absolutely! We need Mob Rule for everyone. Screw the Constitution. Screw the founding fathers, they were just a bunch of idiots who had no clue about tyranny, or how to defeat it. You are WAY smarter, I can tell. Let’s go with your idea, and let the people on the coasts decide what’s best for eeeeveryone in between. THEY are the ones too stupid to know what’s good for them. YOU should be the one who decides for them, because you’re a New Yorker, and far smarter.

You may also be interested in this page:

note that they don’t have email. That may be an indication of stupidity. Just sayin’.

Not that I assent to this (LOL and fuck you smoothbrain) :

The claim is that just like in the Ukraine there was a bank that was the source / site / refuge of a mass fraud and the owners of that bank were friendly to US Criminals. The same is true of K-Stan.

View attachment 7781244

View attachment 7781247
View attachment 7781250
View attachment 7781248
View attachment 7781254

This info. "out there" for a good 2 weeks: China said they shut down Xi'an for COVID but it was actually for hemorrhage fever...

So should there be a new China travel ban? (Yes, Olympics are soon)...

Last edited:
This info. "out there" for a good 2 weeks: China said they shut down Xi'an for COVID but it was actually for hemorrhage fever...

i was sort of wondering when they shut down that big area over "3 cases" and now i am not sure if we are even talking about the same places.
all chinese places sound alike to me. :p

I'll just share my personal experience on this latest Covid variant.

I had both of the previous versions and my only symptom was a mild fever. First round up to about 101, second never above 100 (and I was vax'd when I got that - despite my opinion, it was required to attend daughter's military graduation).

This one has kicked me to the ground. Never had above 100 fever and no other symptoms at the time, but I am now virtually incapacitated weeks later. Some days I have to hold on to furniture and walls to make it to the bathroom. I struggle to breathe at times - I have a blood ox tester and it did get down to 94% a week or more ago but generally it's 98 or 99, as it is right now.

.. and I haven't had a cold or flu in over a decade. I never get sick, even when living with and caring for my ex and daughter who did, and often - until this crap. I used to travel a lot, and I believe that helped me develop a strong immune system.

I can't focus on anything. I feel like I'm drunk. I watch science videos and have to rewind over and over, can't retain anything. Driving to the store takes deliberate, focused effort. I know or know of a few people, including my sister, that have the same issues. It may not be killing or putting people in hospital, but the lingering effects (for some) are horrible.

I had both of the previous versions and my only symptom was a mild fever. First round up to about 101, second never above 100 (and I was vax'd when I got that - despite my opinion, it was required to attend daughter's military graduation).

This one has kicked me to the ground. Never had above 100 fever and no other symptoms at the time, but I am now virtually incapacitated weeks later. Some days I have to hold on to furniture and walls to make it to the bathroom. I struggle to breathe at times - I have a blood ox tester and it did get down to 94% a week or more ago but generally it's 98 or 99, as it is right now.

.. and I haven't had a cold or flu in over a decade. I never get sick, even when living with and caring for my ex and daughter who did, and often - until this crap. I used to travel a lot, and I believe that helped me develop a strong immune system.

I can't focus on anything. I feel like I'm drunk. I watch science videos and have to rewind over and over, can't retain anything. Driving to the store takes deliberate, focused effort. I know or know of a few people, including my sister, that have the same issues. It may not be killing or putting people in hospital, but the lingering effects (for some) are horrible.
are you seeing a doctor and getting some kind of treatment?

Reactions: Bullfrog08
i was sort of wondering when they shut down that big area over "3 cases" and now i am not sure if we are even talking about the same places.
all chinese places sound alike to me. :p
I fixed the first video link. Xi'an is the city shutdown for "COVID" but really shut down for the hemorrhagic virus...they need to cancel the Olympics - unless they want a worse pandemic to happen.

Reactions: gigamortis

Had the OG last year, it sucked, but I have had a bout with pneumonia and strep that whopped my tail far worse.

Had the new one two weeks ago, mild symptoms, had a cold that was worse, same with my spouse. I'm unvaxxed and don't plan to be. I remember reading a study out of France about omicronbeing worse for vaccinated patients somewhere.

Just like all sicknesses, its gonna effect some people worse and some people not at all, otherwise the human body would be infallible and we wouldn't rate survival by the %.

Whats your comorbidity count?

Xi'an lockdown update:

----------
"I've done 10 PCR tests. They said to begin with that we'd be allowed to go out every other day [to buy food], but I've only been allowed out grocery shopping once, and they haven't let me go out since then," Zhang said. "We've run out of oil, but the guards at the gate are pretty fierce."
----------

How about get a group together, and take a few of these 'guards' and whoever is doing the tests hostage in that apartment block. Give the fucking city one demand: Bring food and essential medical supplies RIGHT NOW, or we start cutting the heads off of the fucking hostages. Have the fuckers sitting in a room and men with cleavers and knives behind them, ready. Any delay, your mooks start dying. I am sure they got families too and ya'll wouldn't want to see them screeching and begging and then gurgling as steel goes through neck, motherfuckers...

Last edited:
omg

I read ZH regularly. I never saw that article. I looked back and that article does not show up at the date and time it was posted. plus, I dug into the comments a bit and the regular commenters in this link are not the regular commenters I see. Does ZH have different sites based on location? this is kind of interesting.

Xi'an lockdown update:

----------
"I've done 10 PCR tests. They said to begin with that we'd be allowed to go out every other day [to buy food], but I've only been allowed out grocery shopping once, and they haven't let me go out since then," Zhang said. "We've run out of oil, but the guards at the gate are pretty fierce."
----------

How about get a group together, and take a few of these 'guards' and whoever is doing the tests hostage in that apartment block. Give the fucking city one demand: Bring food and essential medical supplies RIGHT NOW, or we start cutting the heads off of the fucking hostages. Have the fuckers sitting in a room and men with cleavers and knives behind them, ready. Any delay, your mooks start dying.
^^^^Sun Tsu would approve of this post (me too) (y)

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Xi'an lockdown update:

----------
----------

How about get a group together, and take a few of these 'guards' and whoever is doing the tests hostage in that apartment block. Give the fucking city one demand: Bring food and essential medical supplies RIGHT NOW, or we start cutting the heads off of the fucking hostages. Have the fuckers sitting in a room and men with cleavers and knives behind them, ready. Any delay, your mooks start dying.

You think in China they'd miss a hundred mooks?
A thousand?
They'd just go in and kill everyone, and clean up the mess.

You think in China they'd miss a hundred mooks?
A thousand?
They'd just go in and kill everyone, and clean up the mess.

Beats being starved like the kulaks in Ukraine. Knives and makeshift spears works wonders in maze-like and cramped places like apartment blocks. They are gonna have to bomb the place from the air once the first wave of mooks die while trying to breech stairwells and the fighters in the complex now got guns from the dead assailants.