• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

PSnqVLgszCcg.png

Satan is the great deciever. That's written in the bible. There's many examples of that through out the bible starting at the deception of Eve.
Yes I do. That's my interpretation of Scripture. YMMV.
What makes you think that people today are any different than Eve?
I can quote you many examples but... You are the only one that can see. But then you have) should read the the story of Moses. Why were the Egyptians/pharaohs heart hardened? God?
This is one of those topics that is off limits for the Hide. So I will leave it at that.

We are seeing last minute mandate pushes across the world because of this. Italy just banned unvaxxed from using public transit today. Definitely sounds like desperation. Give it another month and all of the truth will come out, especially with the court ordered release of Pfizer documents. Now forward to 6 months onward is when the long term effects of the shots will make themselves known.

Do you really believe that?
The definition of the evil/devil/Satan is the great deciever.
I’m going to respond to this even though it isn’t directed at me. UKD is spot on. He and I have had our differences in this area, and I respect both of you, but he is correct in this.

We are treading on thin ice for LL’s rules so I’ll keep it brief: Scripture is very clear that people take the mark willingly. Yes, they are deceived but they take it of their own free will. I suspect that a majority take it out of fear. Not totally unlike what is happening today but elevated to a Pol Pot, Hitler “go along to get along” type of fear. And then there will be the true believers in the Antichrist. Two totally different camps but sharing the same tent nonetheless.

However, you are very correct that there will be (and is) deceit afoot. Just because there is deceit today doesn’t mean that it is END TIMES deceit. It only means that there are people trying to fuck you, and that’s pretty much been a constant from like after the fall. It’s is extremely important to recognize it, but we must be careful to not confuse it with the 70th week in Revelation. We will get there soon enough without us rushing it. Let’s just get our shit together before it gets here.

The event s around the vax aren’t even the intro to what’s coming. When it hits is a discussion to take off line, and one I am not emotionally attached to.

Last edited:

AOC can make easy $$$ going to Australia and Italy right now and charging $20 for a makeout session. A lot of guys over there need either a vax card or proof of recovery AKA antibodies in order to continue working at their jobs. They can catch Omicron from her, take a couple of days to recover, and keep on movin' on. Most will probably not even have symptoms...

anim_lol.gif

AOC can make easy $$$ going to Australia and Italy right now and charging $20 for a makeout session. A lot of guys over there need either a vax card or proof of recovery AKA antibodies in order to continue working at their jobs. They can catch Omicron from her, take a couple of days to recover, and keep on movin' on. Most will probably not even have symptoms...

anim_lol.gif
i didn't follow the story, but just say a picture of her hugging somebody that wasn't opie with the faggot sandals.

"Immune system condition". "Complications". "Negative for COVID-19"... LOL, just say it. We know already...

----------
EU Parliament President has died in an Italian hospital where he had been treated since late December, his spokesman said. The official was suffering from a “serious complication” resulting from an immune system condition.

Spokesman for EU Parliament President David Sassoli confirmed the news of his passing in a statement on Tuesday morning.

Sassoli “passed away at 1.15 am on 11 January at the CRO in Aviano( PN), Italy, where he was hospitalized,” Sassoli’s spokesperson, Roberto Cuillo, tweeted.

The late politician had been at the helm of the European Parliament - the law-making body of the European Union - since 2019.

An Italian Social Democrat, Sassoli was hospitalized on December 26 due to serious immune system dysfunction, his office said, noting that he had ceased all “official activities” as the head of the EU Parliament during that time. The announcement came after Sassoli was treated for pneumonia at a hospital in Strasbourg, France last September. Though at the time his staff said he was in “good condition” and that he had tested negative for Covid-19, the illness nonetheless left him unable to work for some two months. Spokesman Roberto Cuillo declined to share additional details on Sassoli’s health earlier on Monday, though he did state the official would be unable to attend a plenary parliamentary session set for Strasbourg next week.

----------

Sounds like a big commie from the description.

"Immune system condition". "Complications". "Negative for COVID-19"... LOL, just say it. We know already...
Cocaine + soccer

C'mon man!

Would love to know what the percentage is on preventable Comorbidities. Not one govt squak box talking about improving overall health to increase your odds
Certainly the figures will come out soon showing it’s absolutely not due to the jab! With all the coke we.. I mean those degenerates I happened to be with at the bar.. did at Whiskey River in celebration of the Dawgs last night, there’s gonna be plenty cardiac arrests on the chart with perfect explanations 👍
Lol jokes aside, how bout them Dawgs baby! I lost $300 on the SEC Championship game so didn’t put any $$$ down, and am kicking myself now cause I had a good feeling we was gone win!

Actually, being related to GMO fast food not that much of a stretch...thats why GMO products are banned in Europe.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Those stupid fuckers banned GMO's and now they are forcing their people to carry papers that proves they have been turned into a GMO. Honk honk mother fuckers. 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
Something that still hasn't been fully accepted yet, even in the skeptic circles, is that testing positive for COVID means nothing. People saying they have it, know someone who does because it matches XYZ symptoms or gave a positive test means nothing. There are still viruses out there that make people sick that aren't COVID-19. The testing is bogus and tons of stuff is now just "COVID". Other viruses didn't magically vanish in 2020.

It's sad to think, if they accurately tested for all viruses and labeled them in correct buckets, the branch covidians would panic even more as they realize there are nearly endless viral variants that can make people get sick.
Which is insane because it has been almost a full year since the PCR test was recalled as "not fit for purpose." {Still used under emegerncey authorization until Dec 31, 2021}

The inventor of the test was literally telling people, that it was being misused and creating false positives.

The testing kits we are receiving say "for use under emergency authorization only" on the outside of the box.

Reactions: Hawkwood and KZP
Which is what many of us have been saying for 18 months, and getting scorned by those who believe they are better than us. I’m speaking of my brother BTW.
2 years hoss. 2 years.
Some of us literally had our Corona epiphany 2 years ago this week.

We remember how the lying started with, "the virus isn't here", while hundreds of our friends and family were coughing up our assholes with the "worst flu ever" with a "strange upper respiratory element".

At this point I'm back to this whole fucking thing is bullshit.
Corona viruses existed long before 2020. We were all duped.
Not a single patient has had a proper gene sequence prove they had "Covid 19". No pure samples have ever been provided to any proper medical research facility.
We have all been fantastically snooker.

"But people had Covid!"
They had Corona viruses you simp.
"I have antibodies!"
For what? How do they know they are Covid 19 antibodies?
I had no antibodies after 6 months, but fit all the symptoms of "Covid 19" well most of them...
Ever notice how long the list of symptoms is for original Covid19? Did you ever question why?

Its ALL bullshit.
The jab was the goal. Wait till you see the rest of the plan.
This aint over. Theyve more bullshit to sell you, and many of you are gonna buy it and call people like me , crazy....again.
Oh yeah....I remember you, some of you I call friends.

Last edited:
You don't get it, and you likely never will. The point is the constant barrage of misinformation from people like LBC has parrots like @armorpl8chikn thinking they're onto something when in reality their just huffing each others ass fumes.

Not a single patient has had a proper gene sequence prove they had "Covid 19".

Wrong.

PCR tests were recalled.

Wrong.

If LBC is copying and pasting it you can be sure it is WRONG.
Maybe so, but it's still true.

Reactions: Bullfrog08

Two other FBI agents working with Trask at the Detroit FBI field office who handled multiple informants also have been dismissed from the case; FBI agent Jayson Chambers is accused of running a security business on the side and FBI agent Henrik Impola is accused of committing perjury in another case. The Justice Department just notified the court that Trask, Chambers, and Impola are no longer on the government’s witness list.

And just when it looked like things couldn’t get worse for prosecutors, Stephen Robeson, a main informant and convicted felon, has been charged with committing two other crimes while directing the Whitmer kidnapping ruse. Prosecutors last week accused Robeson of acting as a “double agent.” Prosecutors said Robeson “broke an agreement with the FBI by offering charity money to buy weapons to be used in attacks, illegally obtained weapons, and offered personal equipment, including a drone, to aid in committing domestic terrorism.”

Not only is Robeson off the government’s witness list but the Justice Department is fighting to stop defense attorneys from presenting damning evidence of Robeson’s involvement during the trial scheduled to begin in March.

2 years hoss. 2 years.
Some of us literally had our Corona epiphany 2 years ago this week.

We remember how the lying started with, "the virus isn't here", while hundreds of our friends and family were coughing up our assholes with the "worst flu ever" with a "strange upper respiratory element".

At this point I'm back to this whole fucking thing is bullshit.
Corona viruses existed long before 2020. We were all duped.
Not a single patient has had a proper gene sequence prove they had "Covid 19". No pure samples have ever been provided to any proper medical research facility.
We have all been fantastically snooker.

"But people had Covid!"
They had Corona viruses you simp.
"I have antibodies!"
For what? How do they know they are Covid 19 antibodies?
I had no antibodies after 6 months, but fit all the symptoms of "Covid 19" well most of them...
Ever notice how long the list of symptoms is for original Covid19? Did you ever question why?

Its ALL bullshit.
The jab was the goal. Wait till you see the rest of the plan.
This aint over. Theyve more bullshit to sell you, and many of you are gonna buy it and call people like me , crazy....again.
Oh yeah....I remember you, some of you I call friends.
Oh, you crazy, alright. But it has got nothing to do with your stance regarding Covid/jab. . .

But then again, we are all crazy, some of us just acknowledge it.

Hmmm....
you know who is responsible for the opioid epidemic and got rich in the process?
the same fda, pharmacies, doctors and scientific experts that brought you the clotshots.
...along with your open border superiors...

and try to convince me the covid response didn't help make it worse.

you know who is responsible for the opioid epidemic and got rich in the process?
the same fda, pharmacies, doctors and scientific experts that brought you the clotshots.
...along with your open border superiors...

and try to convince me the covid response didn't help make it worse.
Did you know that people with heart damage are more likely to overdose with opioids? ...................................................

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
they weren't asking her about what happened last month.
of course they are trying to spin it now...
truth is, that has been the number the whole time
75% +4
20% +3
9% 1 or 2
6% had no outstanding or known current health issues

but the median age of death is still >75 years old.
I really wonder if this info was known by the general public how many more people would have opted for the vaccine Sooner. Rather than being threatened and bullied and harangued.
I also wonder if this is what happened to the Nashville conservative radio host Phil Valentine. He was outspoken about the virus had a 99.7% survival probability. He said he ( like the rest of us )would take those odds everyday and twice on Sunday. Yet, when he contracted it, he couldn’t shake it and was supposedly taking all the therapuetics plus he probably took the vax late but he would get better than nose dive. He ultimately succumbed to it. And this guy was at the top of his craft. Had everything to live for. I enjoyed his program very much. I wonder though, unbeknownst how many co-morbiditit’s he had. From what I understood he smoked,
Had the Valentine family knew that if Phil caught the rona with him smoking, high cholestero, high blood pressure, and something else if he would have had a different stance. I am making assumptions here but
if the gov’t and cdc didn’t release that statistic they should be held liable for holding vital medical info while pushing their narrative. i think had the govt approached the vaccine in this way coupled with ” we don’t care if you take it or not” a lot more folks would have taken it.
me personally, because of all the garbage players and them demanding I take an experimental substance full of shadiness…..no thanks ll wait
this current administration is going to go down as one of ( if not thee worst) this country has ever had. The more it unravels, the more they are exposed for the incompetent unqualified sub humans they are.
maybe all is not lost …yet

Sounds like an argument against a for profit healthcare system. Fuggin Communist.

If Republicans wanted the Border closed Boehner would have taken up Senate Bill S. 744 in 2013. They did not because the Constituencies that fund the Republican party then, and now, profit too much from foreign slave labor. Not to mention @Hobo Hilton will shit bricks if Tyson raises their poultry products $.30 a pound when they start running out of Mexicans to pluck birds.
still trying to convince us that you're a fucking retard? you can stop now.

this is an argument against the incestuous relationship between big pharma, the fda and cdc and how these agencies are funded.

Sounds like an argument against a for profit healthcare system. Fuggin Communist.

If Republicans wanted the Border closed Boehner would have taken up Senate Bill S. 744 in 2013. They did not because the Constituencies that fund the Republican party then, and now, profit too much from foreign slave labor. Not to mention @Hobo Hilton will shit bricks if Tyson raises their poultry products $.30 a pound when they start running out of Mexicans to pluck birds.

government stuck their nose in covid at the hospitals by offering $8k for positive cases and $39k for vents. basically gave hospitals carte blanche to kill people for money.

government intervention in what should be private enterprises completely messed it up. thats the problem.

Last edited:
government stuck their nose in covid at the hospitals by offering $8k for positive cases and $39k for vents. basically gave hospitals carte blanche to kill people for money.

government invention in what should be private enterprises completely messed it up. thats the problem.
right, and they offered these covid incentives at the same time the government also cut off other revenue streams like elective surgeries.
the hospitals had a simple choice, over report covid and let patients die, or go broke.

prepping the masses for some bad news. it was the big macs, not the clotshots.

The awesome thing is now that we have such a massive backlash against any messaging from public health authorities, you're going to see even more people plowing down Big Macs and large shakes and avoiding strenuous exercise while claiming to be models of good health because they're either "pureblood" or juiced on a half-dozen doses of vax. Humans love this type of thinking because it absolves them of all personal responsibility. The mindset will sicken and kill an order of magnitude more people than the virus or vaccine combined over the next 10-20 years.

The good news is that the backlash against this from my sons' generation will be epic.

government stuck their nose in covid at the hospitals by offering $8k for positive cases and $39k for vents
Is there written evidence of this? I think Malone also mentioned this on Rogan's podcast, but he wasn't sure of the number. He threw out 3-5k I think. I would like to see the actual written guidelines that came from the Fed's when they passed the first Covid "relief" bill.

If it is true, and the money is still flowing, we are all fucked for early treatment. It would also explain how we have a monoclonal shortage, no" warp speed" for the antiviral pills (can't wait to see how effective these actually are), and the absolute steadfast mindset from healthcare and the govt to not repurpose existing drugs for early treatment.

Clearly, there has been a line in the sand drawn on the vaccines. If you haven't gotten one by now you are likely to not be getting it. In my state, we have been right at 50% vaccinated for the better part of 3-4 months. Time to get the govt out of our medical system and move on to treating patients if needed regardless of their vaccination status.

Is there written evidence of this? I think Malone also mentioned this on Rogan's podcast, but he wasn't sure of the number. He threw out 3-5k I think. I would like to see the actual written guidelines that came from the Fed's when they passed the first Covid "relief" bill.

If it is true, and the money is still flowing, we are all fucked for early treatment. It would also explain how we have a monoclonal shortage, no" warp speed" for the antiviral pills (can't wait to see how effective these actually are), and the absolute steadfast mindset from healthcare and the govt to not repurpose existing drugs for early treatment.

Clearly, there has been a line in the sand drawn on the vaccines. If you haven't gotten one by now you are likely to not be getting it. In my state, we have been right at 50% vaccinated for the better part of 3-4 months. Time to get the govt out of our medical system and move on to treating patients if needed regardless of their vaccination status.

The mentality of the Covidians are EXACTLY like those of the medieval French nobility during the Hundred Years War. These nobles and knights were SO obsessed and infatuated with the non-realist and rapidly obsolescent ideals of chivalry that they REFUSED to learn any valuable tactical lessons from the horrific defeats they had suffered on the battlefield against the ruthless and modern English war machine, which were almost entirely devoted to killing at long range with longbows and later on, cannons. At Crecy, and then again at Poiters, thousands upon thousands of French knights launched "gallant" cavalry charges against well dug in English lines and were slaughtered by volleys of arrows without mercy or rancor. Almost a hundred years later, in 1415, one would think they would finally learn, right? NOPE. Instead, the French nobles decided that the reason they had lost horrifically in those past battles was because they were NOT CHIVALROUS ENOUGH, and those defeats were God's way of telling them that they should be even MORE devoted to following the chivalric ideal, and be MORE "noble" and "gallant". As a result, as battle against the English yet again became inevitable and the opposing forces prepared to meet at the field of Agincourt, the French leaders doubled down on self-penance for their own lacking of chivalric devotion. A record number of knights from every barony and duchy of the kingdom, as well as independent thrill-seekers from Burgundy, the Holy Roman Empire, and as far away as Hungary arrived, clad in their finest armor and flourishing every banner of noble heraldry that their families possessed. They came to Agincourt hoping to prove that their fanatical self sacrifice to chivalry will carry them into victory. Absolutely NO thought was given to tactics and military strategy, and the few who tried to warn the knights that they were making a grave mistake were mocked and ridiculed. The French leaders even went as far as moving the ONLY forces in their ranks which had the ability to match the English archers, a regiment of Genoese crossbowmen whose windlass cocked machines could pierce full plate armor at 200 yards, to the rear of the battlefield, opting for only a "gallant charge of horse and lance".

As the battle finally commenced, 8,000 French knights were DECIMATED in the first half hour of the fighting, most of them never even making it to the English lines. More disastrous events soon unfolded as the pigheaded French and Burgundian nobles, seeing the slaughter of their first assault, hurled their next few lines into the field. The following charges saw themselves not only facing an unbroken and relentless fusillade of arrows from Henry V's experienced and war-hardened English and Welsh infantrymen, but their horses tripped and broke their legs as they tried to rip their way through the mess of corpses, sharp mounds of broken armor, and dead horses of their slaughtered comrades in the open plain leading up to the English positions. Dismounted knights sank knee deep into the soil that was now turned into mud by the blood of men and horses which thoroughly soaked the ground. And STILL, the charges kept coming on. Horses and men from the subsequent waves crushed into the men bogged down in the field. Entire ranks of knights were literally buried alive and suffocated by the masses of horses and armor coming on behind them and also tripping into them. By the late afternoon, the English infantry had surrounded this swamp of dead and dying French and fired point blank range into them, or skewered them with pikes as some attempted to free themselves from the carnage. Over 70% of the entire French nobility had died in the massacre. It was reported that King Henry V had amassed into his collection after the battle heraldric banners of almost EVERY noble house on continental Europe from Normandy to Aragon collected from the mountains of dead lying on the field at Agincourt.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
The mentality of the Covidians are EXACTLY like those of
The people who told us the ice caps would be melted and polar bears would be extinct now.
They told us we'd fry from the hole in the ozone.
We'd dissolve from acid rain.

Their poor self-esteem leaves the terrified, and easily manipulated.

Then why are they not continuing to put people on ventilators and rack up the munnies?
I would be willing to bet this varies by hospital system. The whole goal in a normal world would be to make sure no one ends up on a ventilator. Early treatment helps with this. Even if you take away some of the repurposed drugs that have proven efficacy and stick to monoclonal antibodies (which have been approved by the FDA) we would be in a much better situation if these were more widely available. They work across a vast majority of age ranges and have a proven track record.

Now, they are only distributed due to your risk factors, one of them being the color of your skin. They are calling this "social vulnerability" in pharma and medical circles now. We are truly living in an upside down society.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I would be willing to bet this varies by hospital system. The whole goal in a normal world would be to make sure no one ends up on a ventilator. Early treatment helps with this. Even if you take away some of the repurposed drugs that have proven efficacy and stick to monoclonal antibodies (which have been approved by the FDA) we would be in a much better situation if these were more widely available. They work across a vast majority of age ranges and have a proven track record.

Now, they are only distributed due to your risk factors, one of them being the color of your skin. They are calling this "social vulnerability" in pharma and medical circles now. We are truly living in an upside down society.
I agree. If a person of color doesn't have an actual physical comorbidity and is injected with monoclonals....because of the color of their skin...and a non-POC dies right next to them - they are killing people now because they are white. Full stop.

So lets move the words around and get our Wheel of Fortune solution.

The Government...is killing you...because you are white.

You forgot Duck and Cover.
Hide under your school desk,Russians are coming!

Reactions: Bullfrog08