• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

the numbers have always been the same, regardless of your bullshit lies.

1lAiWtdy3zNX.jpeg

I would be willing to bet this varies by hospital system. The whole goal in a normal world would be to make sure no one ends up on a ventilator. Early treatment helps with this. Even if you take away some of the repurposed drugs that have proven efficacy and stick to monoclonal antibodies (which have been approved by the FDA) we would be in a much better situation if these were more widely available. They work across a vast majority of age ranges and have a proven track record.

Now, they are only distributed due to your risk factors, one of them being the color of your skin. They are calling this "social vulnerability" in pharma and medical circles now. We are truly living in an upside down society.
Do the math

Which is insane because it has been almost a full year since the PCR test was recalled as "not fit for purpose." {Still used under emegerncey authorization until Dec 31, 2021}

The inventor of the test was literally telling people, that it was being misused and creating false positives.

The testing kits we are receiving say "for use under emergency authorization only" on the outside of the box.
My work is still using PCR tests and it's now 11 JAN.

Go figure.

Doc

@Blue Sky Country see what you missed?

Take a look here. The CDC says," Long-standing systemic health and social inequities have put various groups of people at increased risk of getting sick and dying from COVID-19, including many people from certain racial and ethnic minority groups and people with disabilities."​
Now let's look at the data that backs up that claim. Here are the numbers:​
According to the CDC, Black/African Americans, Hispanic/Latinos and Native Americans are all-around two times more likely to die from COVID than whites.​
When it comes to hospitalization, Black/African Americans and Hispanic/Latinos are around two-and-a-half times more like to end up in the hospital with COVID than white people. For Native Americans, it's more than three times more likely.​
While the NYSDOH says no one is being turned away from life-saving antiviral treatments, health care providers are being told to prioritize non-whites when it comes to risk factors. That is a fact.​

They initially did NOT want to admit that at all. But the narrative is crumbling so fast now with Pfizer's own HR throwing their shills under the bus, they have to do some damage control...
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
:unsure: Even MSM is now saying what we have been saying...

"However, a major Israeli study in August found that people who had COVID-19 have far better protection against the delta variant than people who have received multiple COVID-19 vaccine injections."

He got caught using manipulated media, which is the bulk of what he posts. The full context of Walensky's comments do not support the lie that 75% of Covid deaths have 4 or more comorbidities. Virtually very post from The LBC are fabrications that bear no resemblance to reality.

Explain how the second post you quoted is BS. Where the CDC says only 5%~ of death certificates list only C19 as cause of death.

Also, we got ordered that we are not allowed to check if a patient has the vaccine or not. If we are treating a patient that is having "weird" issues following the vaccine we can't check on if they had it or not. Kinda fucked up, because that means we can't say if it's due to the vaccine in our report.

We were told it will get us fired if we check a patients vaccine status.

Weird right????

Doc

Why wouldn't they?

So the sources that have been used to support the narrative for the entire Rona debacle are now
reliable?
Asking for a friend.

R

While the NYSDOH says no one is being turned away from life-saving antiviral treatments, health care providers are being told to prioritize non-whites when it comes to risk factors. That is a fact.
You misinterpreted my reason for posting this quote.

Why would anyone prioritize any treatment based on skin color? Seems to me the sickest would get treatment first regardless of skin color.

Also, WHY are blacks, hispanics and native Americans 2-3 times more likely to catch/be hospitalized from Covid? Systemic racism? That's a ridiculous medical diagnosis.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The data is well over a year old and bears no relation to where we are today.
Let's fact check your claim.....CDC says the same thing as of 1/2/2022

For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.

Because as Drill Sargent used to say, yall wrong as two boys fucking -- as behind the times as the phrase may be now a days. I'm still going to let you know it, and point out the obvious flaws in the stories/lies that echo around this place.
Place was better before you got here.... will be better when you are gone

Place was better before you got here.... will be better when you are gone

Coming up on a year here in a few months. Cent'Anni!:ROFLMAO:

If one guy posting opposing viewpoints ruins your day you truly are a snowflake of epic proportions.

Also, we got ordered that we are not allowed to check if a patient has the vaccine or not. If we are treating a patient that is having "weird" issues following the vaccine we can't check on if they had it or not. Kinda fucked up, because that means we can't say if it's due to the vaccine in our report.

We were told it will get us fired if we check a patients vaccine status.

Weird right????

Doc
But the Waffle House can check their papers before scattering, smothering, and covering them. What a time to be alive.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
@Blue Sky Country see what you missed?

Take a look here. The CDC says," Long-standing systemic health and social inequities have put various groups of people at increased risk of getting sick and dying from COVID-19, including many people from certain racial and ethnic minority groups and people with disabilities."​
Now let's look at the data that backs up that claim. Here are the numbers:​
According to the CDC, Black/African Americans, Hispanic/Latinos and Native Americans are all-around two times more likely to die from COVID than whites.​
When it comes to hospitalization, Black/African Americans and Hispanic/Latinos are around two-and-a-half times more like to end up in the hospital with COVID than white people. For Native Americans, it's more than three times more likely.​
While the NYSDOH says no one is being turned away from life-saving antiviral treatments, health care providers are being told to prioritize non-whites when it comes to risk factors. That is a fact.​
Easily explained when you realize a Chicago gangbanger who gets shot in the forehead, and also tests positive for covid, gets counted as a covid death.

I really wonder if this info was known by the general public how many more people would have opted for the vaccine Sooner. Rather than being threatened and bullied and harangued.
I also wonder if this is what happened to the Nashville conservative radio host Phil Valentine. He was outspoken about the virus had a 99.7% survival probability. He said he ( like the rest of us )would take those odds everyday and twice on Sunday. Yet, when he contracted it, he couldn’t shake it and was supposedly taking all the therapuetics plus he probably took the vax late but he would get better than nose dive. He ultimately succumbed to it. And this guy was at the top of his craft. Had everything to live for. I enjoyed his program very much. I wonder though, unbeknownst how many co-morbiditit’s he had. From what I understood he smoked,
Had the Valentine family knew that if Phil caught the rona with him smoking, high cholestero, high blood pressure, and something else if he would have had a different stance. I am making assumptions here but
if the gov’t and cdc didn’t release that statistic they should be held liable for holding vital medical info while pushing their narrative. i think had the govt approached the vaccine in this way coupled with ” we don’t care if you take it or not” a lot more folks would have taken it.
me personally, because of all the garbage players and them demanding I take an experimental substance full of shadiness…..no thanks ll wait
this current administration is going to go down as one of ( if not thee worst) this country has ever had. The more it unravels, the more they are exposed for the incompetent unqualified sub humans they are.
maybe all is not lost …yet
Since you brought up Phil Valentine and possible comorbitities an angle I hadn't thought of.

I noticed several high profile people like Phil that were outspoken about the "vaccines" that got covid and went down. I didn't keep track of the names but I just put it in the back of my mind as they were reported. Made me wonder if they were hits on the outspoken influencers. How hard would it have been to subject them to the virus?

Wrong.

In recent days, a bit of rhetoric popular at the outset of the pandemic has reemerged among those Americans who reject calls to try to slow the virus’s spread or who are skeptical of the various vaccines that have been available for more than a year.​
Maybe, they argue, experts are conflating dying of covid-19 and dying with covid-19. Maybe a lot of those 835,000 deaths are, like, a guy who died in a car crash but who also had covid at the same time. Maybe, the implication goes, covid isn’t really that big a deal after all.​
As it turns out, the federal government tracks this data. It tallies the number of deaths each week, as it has for a long time. And the data show that, since the pandemic began in early 2020, there have been hundreds of thousands more deaths than the country would have otherwise been expected to see.​
...​
Since Feb. 1, 2020, the country has tallied an estimated 882,000 more deaths than would have otherwise been expected. What’s more, those deaths have followed a consistent pattern: They mirror increases in the number of recorded coronavirus infections.​
We can show this clearly by comparing the number of recorded infections per state with the number of excess deaths since the pandemic began.​
Correlation does not equal causation.

I personally do know of one man who crashed his car and a guardrail entered the cabin, and almost completely decapitated him.
When the ME report came back the COD was blunt force trauma/covid.

Coming up on a year here in a few months. Cent'Anni!:ROFLMAO:

If one guy posting opposing viewpoints ruins your day you truly are a snowflake of epic proportions.
You didnt have to stay a year to prove what we all knew several months ago.

Can you post the stats on number of minds you changed on a predominant conservative site?

Oh, youre not ruining anyones day, your just making our scrolling fingers work harder. Youre doing a lot of typing for nothing. Hope your getting paid per word.

What a waste of your time, if not paid. I would think you could find something else more productive....anything....but its your life!

Fucking tool!

#fucking_nailed_it

Reactions: somewhereinmt
Correlation does not equal causation.

I personally do know of one man who crashed his car and a guardrail entered the cabin, and almost completely decapitated him.
When the ME report came back the COD was blunt force trauma/covid.
Had a co works father( who is dark skinned/ Dominican Republic immigrant) was feeling fine, not sick. Out of no where got dizzy and collapsed unconscious at home in front of his daughter,he was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. The death cert included Covid on it. The family is calling bullshit on the Covid claim.

So to even suggest that the death number are not inflated. 🤥

You and LBC are the ones in the wrong here... spreading false info, caught red handed, and then reposting the debunked info again as if spamming will change facts. Just like Tucker, lol.

Why does a political party view it as useful to elevate an assertion that covid-19 deaths are mainly linked to already sick people? The answer, of course, is that the Republican Party is fully invested in downplaying the danger of the virus to cast President Biden as overreaching. If only the very sick are dying, then efforts to contain the virus broadly are less urgent.​
Except, as HotAir’s pseudonymous writer Allahpundit pointed out Monday afternoon, this isn’t what Walensky was saying. She was referring to a study that evaluated the deaths of 1.2 million adults who had been vaccinated, only 36 of whom died of covid-19. It was among those 36 vaccinated individuals that three-quarters (28 in total) had four or more comorbidities.​

You're running away again. I never asked about what Walensky said. I asked about the 5% deaths having only covid 19 as the only cause.

1641929149822.png

Hooray, another chick with daddy issues
"and said she "basically disagrees" with the far-right Senator on everything - from politics to her clothes". :rolleyes:

"Honey, it's time that you learned how to live your life as an adult. Pack your shit, hit the road and don't let the screen door slap you in the ass on the way out". (y)