• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Lawless
pedo's poll numbers are in the trash so they need to stop advertising his failures.

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41
RIP

Lolol. What lying journalism is that.

"Ivermectin is proven not effective against COVID-19". Many doctors beg to differ. NIH website study below

QTgJ9uRyMhdL.png
Good, Fuck you and your family!

Hey FAG, I hope it happens to you. Walk a mile in an Indians moccasins, and you might understand.

January 19th may be a good day to lay low.

Verizon will launch its new C-Band 5G network in 46 major metro areas on Jan. 19, company execs said today, covering more than 100 million people across the country.

• Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The covid "vaccines" haven't been approved either....

... "For that purpose..." So fucking what... FDA has approved it for other uses in humans. For over 30 years. It's SAFE!

By the late 1980s, ivermectin was the bestselling veterinary medicine in the world.[7] Following its blockbuster success as a veterinary antiparasitic, another Merck scientist, Mohamed Aziz, collaborated with the World Health Organization to test the safety and efficacy of ivermectin against onchocerciasis in humans.[13] They found it to be highly safe and effective,[87] triggering Merck to register ivermectin for human use as "Mectizan" in France in 1987.[13] A year later, Merck CEO Roy Vagelos agreed that Merck would donate all ivermectin needed to eradicate river blindness.[13]

The Gateway Pundit... 🍌

:LOL:
fact checking with sites that spread the russia hoax? nice.

So the CEO in charge of the Arizona Audit didn't say The Gateway Pundit doctored the numbers on his company's report?
perhaps you have not seen the numerous disclaimers i have given.
i post things that are suppressed by the liberal media. it is up to you to decide who you believe, and i am simply giving you and others a choice.

was hunter's laptop a hoax or misinformation as reported by your preferred sources?

This sucks for health care workers. Fuck Joe Biden.

Here's the link to the ruling.

EDIT: Here is the link to the ruling for health care workers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Crazy shit.

So absurd it could very well be one of our folks embedded in their shit, trolling them... But then, it is almost impossible to tell sarcasm from reality now. By the way, the woke, all female spy movie "355" bombed spectacularly at the box office today and their creators are blaming "Omicron" for people not buying tickets to see the movie... LOL

Reactions: Josh1978
I believe there is a very real story there with Hunter's laptop. I don't think it was a hoax or misinformation. I believe the Russian Hoax was one of the worst episodes in journalistic history.

What you are doing is akin to the Russian hoax but on a very much smaller scale. You're just passing bullshit along. You and much of the screen cap you spam has zero authenticity.
Pot calling the kettle black....

So absurd it could very well be one of our folks embedded in their shit, trolling them... But then, it is almost impossible to tell sarcasm from reality now. By the way, the woke, all female spy movie "355" bombed spectacularly at the box office today and their creators are blaming "Omicron" for people not buying tickets to see the movie... LOL
This is likely completely straight up - no fake. Equity = Communism Code Word

Part of the Marxist revolution is to take kids from their families at birth. Not even the Soviets thought that was a good idea though - its much easier to get kids to turn you into the Stasi than anyone else.

Man running for president of Korea seems to come with mandatory jail term after presidential term.

History of South Korea and its leaders:

1. Lee Seung-man (1948-1960) - deposed
2. Yoon Bo-sung (1960-1962) - deposed
3. Park Chung-hee (1962-1979) - assassinated
4. Choi Gyu-ha (1979 - 1980) - deposed by military coup
5 Chung Doo-hwan (1981-1988) - sentenced to death after the end of his presidential term.
6. Ro Daewoo (1988-1993) - sentenced after the completion of his presidential term to 22 years in prison.
7. Kim Yongsam (1993-1998) - Served in Presidential Prison Number Three. As president, he secured the conviction of two of his predecessors.
8. Kim Dae-jung (1998-2003) - Jailed under President Number 3, sentenced to death under President Number 5 (later pardoned).
9. Roh Muhyun (2003-2008) - Impeached (overturned by the Constitutional Court) After the end of his presidential term. Committed suicide
10. Lee Myeong-bak (2008-2013) - after the completion of his presidential term, he was arrested and is under arrest on charges of corruption.
11. Park Geun-hye (2013-2016) - Impeached. Arrested on corruption charges. 24 years in prison.
12. Moon Jae-in is the current president. Until he sits…

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
This is likely completely straight up - no fake. Equity = Communism Code Word

Part of the Marxist revolution is to take kids from their families at birth. Not even the Soviets thought that was a good idea though - its much easier to get kids to turn you into the Stasi than anyone else.

Communism / totalitarianism = Wolves

Guns in civilian hands = Campfire

'Nuff said...

This sucks for health care workers. Fuck Joe Biden.

Here's the link to the ruling.

EDIT: Here is the link to the ruling for health care workers.

most of them vote dem, not feelign sorry for them

I believe there is a very real story there with Hunter's laptop. I don't think it was a hoax or misinformation. I believe the Russian Hoax was one of the worst episodes in journalistic history.

What you are doing is akin to the Russian hoax but on a very much smaller scale. You're just passing bullshit along. You and much of the screen cap you spam has zero authenticity.
forbes (who you believe) said it was a hoax. newsweek tried to pedal the same bullshit.
and you have a problem with GP? hahahahahaha.

My Leftist Commy Narrative?! The One where I bash Biden and Harris? The one where I advocate for the 2nd amendment? I haven't voted for a Democrat in well over a Decade and with the changes between then and now I don't foresee myself ever doing so again. Just because I think the science is sound on mRNA vaccines and that a Women has freedom of choice and privacy in her medical decisions doesn't make me a Commy.
Yeah, that's the one.
You commies remind me of that Kraut machine gunner in Saving Private Ryan, when you get jammed up you'll pretend to denounce everything you believe in to save your a$$.
But soon as you get the edge once again you'll turn on the very ones that showed you mercy and compassion.
You got sloppy and poured it on a little to thick and heavy, and like I said earlier you called yourself out better than anyone else could even dream of doing.
Once a leftist commie, always a leftist commie.

I work in a department in a hospital where 90% are "fully vaxxed" and 60% boosted. We have about 1/4 of our staff out with COVID. All vaccinated.

Don't worry the SCOTUS will be making major health decisions for medical workers from now on.

• Angry
Reactions: merica
most are only exposed to the same bullshit you try to peddle here. my goal is to give members a choice.

I've said it before and I'll say it again today.........Thank YOU , for the info you've shared here .

Don't mean to leave others out that take the time to share info with us.........but , @theLBC has been on the ball .Again ,Thank you Sir