• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

@Blue Sky Country I know it’s hollyweird with some faggy commie actors.. but you seem to have a military history interest(like myself and most others here, and this one appears to leave out any political nonsense. A movie about the last Judicial Duel in history).. have you seen this one yet?

Personally can’t wait to see it .. looks quite well done(aside from the half-visored helmets 😂 that’s just completely inaccurate). Though there is an account of a Knight winning a tourney with his visor up for the entire duration of the tourney, but he was obviously lucky and a extremely skilled. The other knights thought he was a complete fool until he trounced them and won the whole damn thing with nary a scratch on his face. Again tho, that knight was the exception not the rule. Going without a full faced armor visor was basically asking for a dagger through the eye socket.

terrible movie, couldn't get past the first 20 minutes

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Will someone please stick a dick in her mouth?

Screenshot_20220113-212713.jpg

Looks pretty damn awesome and I haven't seen it yet in it's entirety but saw a breakdown of it where a medieval historian on Youtube was rating the accuracy of the events portrayed in there. I gotta say, I was too like WHAT DA HECK IS THIS??? when I saw this:

318ca240b49ba10414d9f21bbf1075b780-the-last-duel.rsquare.w700.jpg

This is some post apocalyptic outlaw biker gang shit man...

anim_lol.gif

The premise of the movie is pretty darn well scripted with none of that woke shit in there, gotta say. Presentation is on par with one of my recent favorites so far, "The King" (2019)

The King was a pleasant surprise I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Strange Bedfellows...

“Mr. Fink: Our request to you is simple,” Sanders, Warren and Baldwin added. “BlackRock’s Board must publicly demand that Warrior Met negotiate in good faith and agree to a reasonable contract that treats workers with dignity and respect.”

• A shocking paper trail shows Nancy Pelosi's son, Paul Pelosi Jr.'s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers and convicted criminals
  • A DailyMail.com investigation can reveal that Paul, 52, was involved in five companies probed by federal agencies before, during or after his time there
  • He joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors, according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
  • Paul was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters, documents reveal
  • He served as vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
  • A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for was accused of testing drugs on people without FDA authorization, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • A source close to a firm Nancy's son worked for told DailyMail.com that Pelosi Jr. received $2.8 million of shares allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud in July 2016

In the meantime, there are hospitals that turn away patients because they didn't get the jab. Don't forget the doctors that kill babies for profit.

I hope everybody is aware, that THESE two ultimate-cringe clips are technically part of a gigantic dome of radio and infrared communications that is expanding outward from Earth at the speed of light. So based on this precedent, as of now, these two clips have traveled beyond the Kuiper Belt and into interstellar space. And some day, an alien civilization on a distant star system, or a passing alien ship, will pick these up in their EM frequency receptors. And maybe, one of our own faster-than-light ships might accidentally pick them up during acceleration from Terra or deceleration upon arrival and the crew might just pick up their datapads, set historical archive bookmarks to 2020-2022, glance briefly at the holographic display, and shake their heads...

smiley_freak.gif

I hope everybody is aware, that THESE two ultimate-cringe clips are technically part of a gigantic dome of radio and infrared communications that is expanding outward from Earth at the speed of light. So based on this precedent, as of now, these two clips have traveled beyond the Kuiper Belt and into interstellar space. And some day, an alien civilization on a distant star system, or a passing alien ship, will pick these up in their EM frequency receptors. And maybe, one of our own faster-than-light ships might accidentally pick them up during acceleration from Terra or deceleration upon arrival and the crew might just pick up their datapads, set historical archive bookmarks to 2020-2022, glance briefly at the holographic display, and shake their heads...

smiley_freak.gif

i heard the guy with the vax rap is anti-clotshot and he is mocking them. i dunno though.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Seeing shit like this makes me wonder. WHY have the people of the world succumbed to allowing the ultra rich to dictate how they live? The most ironic thing is the stupid $@#@ "reporters" are not among the rich, but continue to hide the truth by not reporting this stuff for the common person to acquire easily. They'll be among the poorest of the poor.

All this BS from the NWO reminds me once again of The Twilight Zone that was on last night: https://twilightzone.fandom.com/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with rich people who earned it. But I don't really think the people demanding "carbon exempt" yachts are those people.

All this BS from the NWO reminds me once again of The Twilight Zone that was on last night: https://twilightzone.fandom.com/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with rich people who earned it. But I don't really think the people demanding "carbon exempt" yachts are those people.
Saw it as well and thoughts were the same. NB; Last appeal for mercy from the Chancellor to the condemned Librarian was in the name of the disavowed Deity, the one eternal, true, and living God. Lot of layers in that episode.

Reactions: BytorJr