• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

sGnjzLovAkwp.png

just so you know...the head of reuters news services is on the board of directors at pfizer.

gZm58o5CeUHu.jpeg

Brandon can miss me with that patriotic bullshit. I just fucking love when career politicians use "patriotism" selectively.

You know whats patriotic? Not spending tax payer money you dont have.

271960083_1216001918930721_2780283178481491122_n.png

Now that the all- knowing black robed soothsayers have spoken, look for ALL medical insurance companies to either significantly raise or outright cancel every un vaxxed citizen.

We have only seen the tip IMHO.

And half of this country will applaud it.

Yesterday wasn't a win, it was a strategic ruling to reinforce what's to come.

is she dem, I hope someone asked her that on her twitter page
I don't claim to know the overall voting trends of healthcare, but I do know at least a dozen nurses and five doctors beyond office visits.

None of the nurses will get this gene therapy.

One of the doctors has and buys the lie 100%.

Healthcare will change rapidly now. Hopefully it won't implode, but I'll wager it'll suffer greatly for years to come.

I don't claim to know the overall voting trends of healthcare, but I do know at least a dozen nurses and five doctors beyond office visits.

None of the nurses will get this gene therapy.

One of the doctors has and buys the lie 100%.

Healthcare will change rapidly now. Hopefully it won't implode, but I'll wager it'll suffer greatly for years to come.
I hear you and agree it will change
Of all the hc workers I know, most are overwhelmingly left of center. Granted, I don't really associate with them on a more than a curtious level as I don't associate with racist, jaded, bigoted, and narrowminded fools any longer. I let everyone know that if you vote dem, you are not welcome in my home or around my kids.

although school is an issue, I did talk to the school and let them know if my son comes home with bs from the teachers, there will be a problem. thankfully I live in the strawberry patch in New Jermany

Reactions: gigamortis

Note that the Kavanaugh person voted to deem health care workers not worthy of Constitutional Protection. We were warned. Levin, others, warned that he was NOT an originalist and was more of a Bush-ite (aka, like our Chief Injustice) than an Alito, Thomas, Scalia clone.

Happy at least ACB pulled her head out. Maybe Thomas is rubbing off on her.

Last edited:
CRITICAL SHARE!!

FEDERAL TAKEOVER OF OUR ELECTIONS

Contact your Senators!!

CALL YOUR STATE SENATORS:
1 You want the Fillibuster to stay in place.
2 VOTE NO on the So called "Voting Rights Act"

Last edited:
Kicked out again

Kicked out again

meanwhile, i heard that 3 players with the clotshots are dropping out with heart or breathing issues.

You know. This isn't a bad thing. I may buy one or two. Good uses: Spray painting. Picking up Dog Poop. But the best use I can see is after the world wakes up (or is that "IF"), go walking around with this into every store you can imagine and when people start looking at you funny one can respond one of two ways:
1) This is what your FOOL self looked like during COVID
2) have you not heard of the new airborne (insert whatever) that causes your insides to turn outside of your body whilst you're still living?

Now that the all- knowing black robed soothsayers have spoken, look for ALL medical insurance companies to either significantly raise or outright cancel every un vaxxed citizen.

We have only seen the tip IMHO.

And half of this country will applaud it.

Yesterday wasn't a win, it was a strategic ruling to reinforce what's to come.
I am afraid that you are absolutely right.

Because, by definition, every leader in the entire world has a higher IQ than the rotting cucumber in the WH. Putin though, is likely one of the highest IQ leaders in the word. So now all he has to do is do a "zoom" with Pedo Prez and Pedo just waves like a fool. Strategic 3-4 dimensional chess is so far above our current government's ability it's like asking a 2 year old to solve partial differential equations and explain particle physics.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
These fucking cunts have no idea what they are doing. Maybe something will click with them when the regime has them digging their own grave with a rifle pointed at the back of their head. 🤬

"Earlier this week, Sonoma County health authorities announced it would limit indoor public gatherings to 50 people. However, should one of those people be overweight, the maximum number drops to 12."​

ahahahahahahahah!

Well, this is America. So this is ipso facto gonna be regulated down to 12.

that could potentially open them up to suit

If anyone thinks the supreme court ruling had anything to do with the constitution you are out of your mind. It had everything to do with keeping the middle class tax base working. Can you imagine the shit show it would have been to have 20% to 30% of the middle class workforce leave. Most tradeamen would still earn a living it would just be in cash. As I am sure others would do the same to keep providing for their families.

In short the ruling was to ensure the government could depend on your tax money to keep rolling in and had nothing to do with the constitution..

If anyone thinks the supreme court ruling had anything to do with the constitution you are out of your mind. It had everything to do with keeping the middle class tax base working. Can you imagine the shit show it would have been to have 20% to 30% of the middle class workforce leave. Most tradeamen would still earn a living it would just be in cash. As I am sure others would do the same to keep providing for their families.

In short the ruling was to ensure the government could depend on your tax money to keep rolling in and had nothing to do with the constitution..
I believe this has merit.

That’s why there are so many articles about the “great resignation “ and worker shortage.

Uncle Sugar needs people to provide the sugar, lol.

Illinois has a bill making its way through the GA that would make it mandatory for your Dr. to provide your vax status to the State.

Fucks who come up with or vote for this shit need to be thrown out of office.

Bill summary:

Amends the Immunization Data Registry Act. Provides that health care providers, physician's designees, or pharmacist's designees shall (rather than may) provide immunization data to be entered into the immunization data registry. Provides that the written information and the immunization data exemption forms must include information that the health care provider shall (rather than may) report immunization data to the Department of Public Health to be entered into the immunization data registry. Effective January 1, 2023.