• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Portland ANTIFA member killed in hit and run attack.

When true anarchy exists we can then rid ourselves of the pests and reassert constitutional law and order.

The left mistakenly think anarchy is a one way range. Lol

Those weirdos buy an AR or AK for the first time, a box of shitty Wolf ammo, and they suddenly think that they are untouchable. All I see, is a future Gunbroker side business opportunity...

581B3AAF-1DDC-411F-AD84-F9B9B4531893.gif

This article is written horribly. Was he in the SUV? Or hit by the SUV? Did he shoot at the suv and someone ran him over? Was he inside the suv shooting out? Was he in the suv and someone shot at him and crashed?

I hate the news. They can’t even write to a third grade comprehension level.

This article is written horribly. Was he in the SUV? Or hit by the SUV? Did he shoot at the suv and someone ran him over? Was he inside the suv shooting out? Was he in the suv and someone shot at him and crashed?

I hate the news. They can’t even write to a third grade comprehension level.
It’s difficult to write a decent story and slant it towards an agenda at the same time.....