• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes POS Nightforce* UPDATE*

Re: POS Nightforce ran out of adjustment at 300yds

You're close on the scope, need to rotate it till it's 90 degrees, that way it's true when you're holding in sideways. Pistols are way more accurate that way.

Get you some real thin strips of duct tape (only camo will work) and crisis cross the objective like a pie crust. That would be one bad ass ARD.

Dump the POS NF and put a Co....r Sn...r scope on her.
That will fix your problem (well at least this one, maybe....er, oh hell! Just forget it!)

Add a Bar Buoy and a review mirror. That will fix it.

Look, you are going about this all wrong. I know you thought these yahoos on this board would help you out. I agree that they have given some OK advice, but what you need to do is ship it to a qualified, ground breaking gunsmith. You need to ship it to Red Jacket and let them do the ground breaking custom work that you desire. They are the ony ones that can help you. In all seriousness, you want this done right.

Aw hell, just run the shit out of it just like it is...it's fuckin' PERFECT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeff1383</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Kevin Chen wasnt banned he wouldve posted Good luck with the sale </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if i wasnt broke I'd be all over this like a OC cop on a homeless guy </div></div>

Still a little soon. Throw some skittles in with the sale and I know of a buyer.

i heard the Barsca scopes outlast these POS's.... and that they really shine on .338's and .300WM. I think Nightforce should just go out of business.

Besides, i think that caliber is too hot for a nightforce btw.

Re: POS Nightforce* UPDATE*

now i can range while im ranging while shooting my .22 at 1k

scopes.jpg

Yo Dawg i heard you like riflescopes.....so we put a rifle scope on your riflescope on your riflescope so you can range your range when you range.

I have the same set up, its my EDC. Try Mexican carry, holsters only add bulk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdodd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the same set up, its my EDC. Try Mexican carry, holsters only add bulk. </div></div>

Tried Mexican carry. The Mexican is too heavy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a similar problem on my homeboy sbr scope until I put the 40 moa mount.

DSC_0992.jpg
</div></div>

Damn, what an idea. Big USO at the 3 o'clock for when the red dot just won't reach em AND as a bonus, the objective glass doubles as a shell deflector... Sheer genius

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdodd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the same set up, its my EDC. Try Mexican carry, holsters only add bulk. </div></div>

Tried Mexican carry. The Mexican is too heavy!
</div></div>Not mention they are embarrassing with those damn pointy boots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just got this NF a couple weeks ago, mounted it up in Badger rings and thought it looked nice but got it to the range and the Piece of shit ran out of elevation adjustment once i got to 300 yards, i thought these were supposed to be fancy smancy scopes? please help, do I need a shim kit or a different base or something im missing?

mk3-1-1.jpg
</div></div>

I call bullshit. Focus on your form, EVERYONE knows semi autos are harder to drive... Fucking DUH

If that doesn't totally fix your problem then just lap the shit out of the rear scope ring...done, BLAM. Back in the game baby

mannnnn...

you dudes were almost there, just lacking the time in....

super duper secret for ya, its the inert gas...

methane...

have NF replace the scopes inert gas with black angus dwarf methane...

dude yur at a mile now...

I had the same issue. Running a RDS and BUIS, and BUBUIS until I can find a decent replacement.

PC220050a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ledzep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had the same issue. Running a RDS and BUIS, and BUBUIS until I can find a decent replacement.

PC220050a.jpg
</div></div>

awsome rig, problem is the red rear sight would make me think im looking into satan's cornhole, and thats scary

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ledzep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had the same issue. Running a RDS and BUIS, and BUBUIS until I can find a decent replacement.

PC220050a.jpg
</div></div>

No co-witness.... you must not be a high speed kind of operator.

First.... Ditch those rings and get yourself a set of super duper sniper extra extra high 2.5inch rings,
Second, rotate that scope 180deg so that the elevation turret is underneath the scope tube..... 300 should be a piece of cake
smile.gif

I would turn the scope 60 degrees to account for the Coriolis effect. And which scope is the best under $231?

I'm new here, but I have 75,000 posts at @15.com and my buddy who killed Bin Laden and survived the SEAL Team helo crash is on that forum. You should check that forum where the guys know what they're talking about and look him up. His user name is SEALanus and he'll get you squared away. PM me for the secret code you'll need to send him so he'll acknowledge you since you don't have the necessary clearance and he's serious about OPSEC.

Can't tell if serious or not, and I'd hate to point out the obvious but that's an assault weapon/machinegun/automatic. It's even all black ffs, how could you not notice? If you're serious about ELR get a bolt-gun.

This is Fucking Amazing it just answered every gun question i have ever had in one thread ... Thank you i am selling all my firearms and buying a sling shot now..

just got this NF a couple weeks ago, mounted it up in Badger rings and thought it looked nice but got it to the range and the Piece of shit ran out of elevation adjustment once i got to 300 yards, i thought these were supposed to be fancy smancy scopes? please help, do I need a shim kit or a different base or something im missing?
Turn it around, you're pointing it in the wrong direction.

That thing needs some Metric Threads cut on it. Should be cheap since you won't be paying the smith for the extra time to check his work before he sends it back to you.

This is Fucking Amazing it just answered every gun question i have ever had in one thread ... Thank you i am selling all my firearms and buying a sling shot now..

A sling shot will not have the ballistic capability to buck the wind 300 yards, might I suggest a blowgun with a properly mounted Counter Sniper scope