• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POS Parents starve kid to death

Re: POS Parents

They're charged with 'Injury to a child'?

And the death penalty is applicable in this case, right?

RIGHT????

Wrong...
mad.gif

Texas Penal Code 22.04 - Injury to a child.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lynch mobs are TOTALLY JUSTIFIED for oxygen-thieves such as this. Humanity is dwindling down. </div></div>

Indeed. Just as bullets are cheaper than feeding and housing serious criminals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Injury to a child?? How about MURDER! </div></div>

I agree. It is murder. He buried his son under a log In 3 feet of water. I would hope when the investigation is concluded the charge will be upgraded to MURDER. The boy is in a better place now than with those POS so called "Parents".

Motherfuc-ers like that need to go into a special type school to train torturers to get info. My next class is this week, send them on down.

if a 'parent' is able to do that to their own child, then they're capable of anything. We don't need things like that breathing our air...

These sorry excuses for people should be bled out for hurting a child. There is NO excuse for that period. As a father of two this makes me sick to my stomach that people like this are living today.