• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Possum Recipe Ideas

txguero

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2019

Wife was watching "Naked and Afraid" and they were eating (trying to eat) a possum. I have never been that desperate but out of curiosity looked up "possum recipes." Found this gem while searching. My particular favorites are possum kabobs and possum tartare. Enjoy!

Even better to help support the spread of ticks and lyme disease. But for the upcoming Zombie day I'll save that link.

Reactions: TheDalmore
Lol for the record I think like 90 plus percent of the article is satire. Case in point - instructing Kentucky residents to marinate in anti-freeze :LOL:

Reactions: Zeroit
I’ll keep with the standards, beef chicken, pork etc... have fun when you get the Deep South version of the wuhan virus and you get some brain eating parasite from eating a nasty ass opossum.

some of the neighbors used to catch them, put them up & feed them scraps and stuff till the day came...
but i think that was true for groundhogs, coons also... And yes i can hear banjo occasionally

some of the neighbors used to catch them, put them up & feed them scraps and stuff till the day came...
but i think that was true for groundhogs, coons also... And yes i can hear banjo occasionally
Coon will never be cooked in my house. Mom did one for dad one time and it took forever to get the smell out of the house. On a side note, I've been told groundhogs are good in the fall from eating all the crops, but are tough and taste bad in the spring after denning up all winter.

I’ll keep with the standards, beef chicken, pork etc... have fun when you get the Deep South version of the wuhan virus and you get some brain eating parasite from eating a nasty ass opossum.
Thanks for spelling Opossum correctly. My wife is an English teacher. That stuff drives me crazy.

GRANNY FROM BUGTUSSLE HAD A GREAT ONE!!!! JUST ASK JETHRO BODEEN.

Just taking the hide off one of those greasy smelly things back when you could get money for it would make you question if it was even worth it.

1586346829269.png