• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Post a picture of what your daily 'loadout' is

Re: Post a picture of what your daily 'loadout' is

My daily load out, a huge pair of fucking balls and a wallet... What else is needed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My daily load out, a huge pair of fucking balls and a wallet... What else is needed? </div></div>

Gold Bond Medicated Powdah, for the chafing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My daily load out, a huge pair of fucking balls and a wallet... What else is needed? </div></div>

Gold Bond Medicated Powdah, for the chafing? </div></div>

I always take an ankle strap for my penis.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Link series is Tiger Woods.</div></div>

Isnt that one of the older Aquaracers?

Like this:
AQUASIL001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My daily load out, a huge pair of fucking balls and a wallet... What else is needed? </div></div>

Does the wallet just go into Mrs. Rose's purse with the balls, or do they get some "yard time" to cruise around outside the purse?

Shag, I'm at a point in my life that I have other people carry my stuff for me.
laugh.gif

Maybe your sherpa can help JRose cart his enormous balls around?

Hopefully I dont get clobbered for this, but if so, ive looked silly before, and am sure to again.

I understand that the OPs question is silly. Is the hostility toward this guy just from this? Aside from the backup piece, his stuff doesnt seem crazy.

Sometimes I ccw, and also have a cell phone, wallet, wedding ring, belt, watch(sometimes if im dressed up), and usually have a chapstick in a jacket pocket in the cold seasons. I dont carry a knife, as I dont seem to ever need one, but I know a few guys who do for whatever utility reason.

I dont know any LEOs personally, so im asking honestly. Is it odd for a LEO to carry a backup piece. That might seem like an odd question itself, but would it really be that secret?

So is it the question, the backup piece, or both that get this guy grilled. Calling this guy a "mall ninja" is about the worst insult that occurs within the gun crowd, and seems to be a kneejerk reaction to anyone who doesnt know as much as someone else. The gun crowd as a whole suffers from this in the general public eye imo.

Im suggesting that maybe this guy is a LEO, or maybe he's a young guy that is new to the gun world, and hasnt had anyone explain that maybe hes gone a bit overboard; or maybe hes just decided that this is what makes him comfortable to carry. I didnt see him discussing the intricacies of saving the public during a mall invasion or anything. Im thinking that a kinder gentler hand is more appropriate.

I carry a back up at work. Where and what falls under the noneyadamnbusiness category, as does anything else on my person.

But, I dare say, the OP, isnt LEO. Just a guy who feels 10 feet tall when carrying two guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I dont get clobbered for this, but if so, ive looked silly before, and am sure to again.

I understand that the OPs question is silly. Is the hostility toward this guy just from this? Aside from the backup piece, his stuff doesnt seem crazy.

Sometimes I ccw, and also have a cell phone, wallet, wedding ring, belt, watch(sometimes if im dressed up), and usually have a chapstick in a jacket pocket in the cold seasons. I dont carry a knife, as I dont seem to ever need one, but I know a few guys who do for whatever utility reason.

I dont know any LEOs personally, so im asking honestly. Is it odd for a LEO to carry a backup piece. That might seem like an odd question itself, but would it really be that secret?

So is it the question, the backup piece, or both that get this guy grilled. Calling this guy a "mall ninja" is about the worst insult that occurs within the gun crowd, and seems to be a kneejerk reaction to anyone who doesnt know as much as someone else. The gun crowd as a whole suffers from this in the general public eye imo.

Im suggesting that maybe this guy is a LEO, or maybe he's a young guy that is new to the gun world, and hasnt had anyone explain that maybe hes gone a bit overboard; or maybe hes just decided that this is what makes him comfortable to carry. I didnt see him discussing the intricacies of saving the public during a mall invasion or anything. Im thinking that a kinder gentler hand is more appropriate.</div></div>I don't know the guy. I'm not picking on him. And I'm not judging him. But I'm not about to post that kind of personal information about myself on a public forum, either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I dont get clobbered for this, but if so, ive looked silly before, and am sure to again.

Im suggesting that maybe this guy is a LEO, or maybe he's a young guy that is new to the gun world, and hasnt had anyone explain that maybe hes gone a bit overboard; or maybe hes just decided that this is what makes him comfortable to carry. I didnt see him discussing the intricacies of saving the public during a mall invasion or anything. Im thinking that a kinder gentler hand is more appropriate. </div></div>

I just think guys are having fun with the topic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe your sherpa can help JRose cart his enormous balls around? </div></div>

that would be nice.... My poor back...

So Shag, why don't you carry off-duty? Seems like, at some point, somebody's going to spot you when you aren't packing.
To answer the above post's question, we're probably abusing this guy because A) It's none of anybody's business what I have on me, much less on a public forum; B) This seems to be a reoccuring question that's been asked and answered many times; C) Everybody packs different stuff for different reasons; D) We don't give a shit what you pack, WTF business of yours is it what we're carrying; and E) We're all smartasses.
I'll add that I can relate to the Fed/Big Brother info-mining creepiness too, though I don't think they are going to track us down through ISP and make a list. Yet.

1911fan

I sometimes carry the "football" but I can't really talk about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sometimes carry the "football" but I can't really talk about it. </div></div>

I love thay play, where you tuck it under your shirt and sneak into the endzone before your buddies know you have it, oh the hilarity that ensues:)

1911, ts not that often that people will recognize you out of uniform. People associate that face with a uniform. People are also under the most stress they can possibly be under when theyre getting arrested. The little things like faces often times arent remembered. Now, Ive seen quite a few people out and about that Ive dealt with. Waiters, people at bars, in the HEB, etc. Most of the time, people are so off in their little world, they dont pay attention to those around them, much less look for that guy that jailed em.

This isnt for LE only. Lots of people dont recognize their mechanic if he's not in Dickies. Do you recognize your FedEx guy out of his uniform? Often times, recognizing people is purely situatonal - meaning, that you dont put a name to a face unless you can associate that person with where they are. You might not recognize the girl at Starbucks you see every morning in public, but you know her name when she's sellin you coffee.

Ive been spotted off duty a few times. Once by a DWI I popped at a bar. (LOL, yeah, he was hammered, so I guess my arresting him wasnt all that effective of a deterrent) He came up, sat down and tapped me on the shoulder. He apologized for being an asshole out at the scene. Me and another officer who I was there with hung out with him and had a few beers. The guy's friend drove him home.

Another guy came up to me at a convienence store when I was buying snuff and gas for my POV truck. I'd popped him on some warrants. It was literally a, "Hey, dont I know you....Oh, youre the guy that arrested me!" He laughed it off. "Well, I had to pay em sometime."

Now, the other time...he wasnt so nice. It actually wasnt a guy I popped. A few guys were out at The Oasis, and some asshole walked up to the table and motioned to a friend of mine, "Youre the fuckin pig that arrested me." Long story short, an hour or so later, he followed my budddy into the bathroom. A fight ensued, which spilled back outta the bathroom. We got the guy subdued. None of us were carrying (departmental policy if consuming alcohol). HAD we been carrying, thats one more thing to worry about and you have to protect your weapon in a hand to hand fight. Remember, cant draw it, bc of the location and situation - so it has to be protected from him getting it. And, it aint like on the movies...just bc you pull a gun doesnt mean the guy is gonna stop and throw his hands up. When fighting, every second that you are thinking about defense, is one more second that youre not on the offense and attacking. Winning is hard to do when on your heels. Its even harder to do when youve got one elbow dipped low protecting a weapon.

So, I ask you, why carry?

If something were to occur, I can just as easily be a good witness to help get the guy caught.

If Im out of my house, Im generally going to be with my friends or family. Do I want them catching a stray round bc I was a hero and ID'd myself to a suspect during the commission of an offense?

So, again, why carry?

To each his own. I do carry off duty, sometimes. It depends on where Im going and what Im going to do. But, as for the guys that "gotta carry every day, and have a ton of crap in my pockets just in case," Ive found that they tend to just be guys who wanna feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

Good on the OP for carrying!! Its funny that the same guys that call the OP paranoid, won't post there gear because because they are afraid someone will use that info against them. Hmmmm.

I don't carry a gun on me all the time but I do have a gun near by at all times.

My pockets usually contain a 3" folder, keys, lighter wrapped with 18" of 100mph tape, a pocket rescue mask, couple pairs of nitriles, cell phone, g-shock.

To the OP, I didnt study your pic close but I did not see any form of blowout kit. If you pack a gun this generally means you have prepared for the possibillity of haveing to use it some day and this means people may get shot, you or someone else. Since thats the case it would behoove you to know how to treat a GSW and have something on hand to at least control bleeding. Go get an izzy for your back pocket at a minimum. Or you could learn some basic first aid and bone up on preventing blood loss and diagnoseing and treating tension pneumo (I know thats spelled wrong)and get yourself a pocket or car kit with a cath, npa and izzy or something equivilant or better.

If I worked in the city and I had to commute very far at all I would be packing some serious kit in a brief case or laptop bag.

I live WAAAAY out in the sticks and if I go far from town I always carry my pack which has a metric shit ton of kit in it just in case. Especially this time of year.

You Oregonians are such radicals

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I dont get clobbered for this, but if so, ive looked silly before, and am sure to again.

Im suggesting that maybe this guy is a LEO, or maybe he's a young guy that is new to the gun world, and hasnt had anyone explain that maybe hes gone a bit overboard; or maybe hes just decided that this is what makes him comfortable to carry. I didnt see him discussing the intricacies of saving the public during a mall invasion or anything. Im thinking that a kinder gentler hand is more appropriate.</div></div>I don't know the guy. I'm not picking on him. And I'm not judging him. <span style="font-weight: bold">But I'm not about to post that kind of personal information about myself on a public forum, either.</span> </div></div>

Me neither. Imagine being involved in a self-defense shooting and having your own internet posts submitted as evidence against you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sometimes carry the "football" but I can't really talk about it. </div></div>

I love thay play, where you tuck it under your shirt and sneak into the endzone before your buddies know you have it, oh the hilarity that ensues:)</div></div>

....me thinks it ain't that kind of football

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sometimes carry the "football" but I can't really talk about it. </div></div>

I love thay play, where you tuck it under your shirt and sneak into the endzone before your buddies know you have it, oh the hilarity that ensues:)</div></div>

....me thinks it ain't that kind of football </div></div>

OMG you're not saying that he plays soccer are you? yuk

(my god I type poorly, I spellcheck myself and still miss typos)

681125300_cygaJ-S.jpg

That's all I'll admit to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
681125300_cygaJ-S.jpg

That's all I'll admit to. </div></div>

Is that a drop key to an elevator??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
681125300_cygaJ-S.jpg

Is that a drop key to an elevator?? </div></div>

was going to ask the same

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
681125300_cygaJ-S.jpg

Is that a drop key to an elevator?? </div></div>

was going to ask the same </div></div>

Yep.

When I go out I keep it simple.

grenade.jpg

F' it I'm ready to die and take you mothers with me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sometimes carry the "football" but I can't really talk about it. </div></div>

....me thinks it ain't that kind of football </div></div>
tee hee hee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I dont get clobbered for this, but if so, ive looked silly before, and am sure to again.

Im suggesting that maybe this guy is a LEO, or maybe he's a young guy that is new to the gun world, and hasnt had anyone explain that maybe hes gone a bit overboard; or maybe hes just decided that this is what makes him comfortable to carry. I didnt see him discussing the intricacies of saving the public during a mall invasion or anything. Im thinking that a kinder gentler hand is more appropriate.</div></div>I don't know the guy. I'm not picking on him. And I'm not judging him. <span style="font-weight: bold">But I'm not about to post that kind of personal information about myself on a public forum, either.</span> </div></div>

Me neither. Imagine being involved in a self-defense shooting and having your own internet posts submitted as evidence against you. </div></div>

In your case Shank, God only knows what kinda cases could be worked against you with your "evidence"
laugh.gif
Vice...Animal Control...Immigration...Heath Dept...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I do carry off duty, sometimes. It depends on where Im going and what Im going to do. But, as for the guys that "gotta carry every day,...
</div></div>

Shag knows me & knows what I carry; when I carry. I keep it simple and most times even HE can't tell I'm rockin' a gat (that's a good thing...lol).

Just gotta go with what you feel, but rockin' a duty belt & a pocket full o' shit just seems like a bad thing... Like stated above... To each their own

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe your sherpa can help JRose cart his enormous balls around? </div></div>

that would be nice.... My poor back...</div></div>

I used to have a friend who's job was to fit people with scrotal slings, I could get you her number maybe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1911, ts not that often that people will recognize you out of uniform. People associate that face with a uniform. People are also under the most stress they can possibly be under when theyre getting arrested. The little things like faces often times arent remembered.
</div></div>

This is why it has always amazed me that you guys can get any sort of information from witnesses at all. Quite frankly, I'm not sure I could give a sketch artist even a faint idea of what any of my closest friends look like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> These threads are fun... </div></div>

Well, you were right about one thing. This thread has been fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1911, ts not that often that people will recognize you out of uniform. People associate that face with a uniform. People are also under the most stress they can possibly be under when theyre getting arrested. The little things like faces often times arent remembered.
</div></div>

This is why it has always amazed me that you guys can get any sort of information from witnesses at all. Quite frankly, I'm not sure I could give a sketch artist even a faint idea of what any of my closest friends look like.

</div></div>

Human nature. People are SHITTY witnesses.

When I was in college, I took a class from a prof who worked for the ME. As an excercise, she had her son sit in the front row of the auditorium. Half way through class, he stood up, grabbed her purse and took off up the stairs in the classroom. Problem for her and her kid, me and another officer sat in the back of the auditorium...

She told both of us what the deal was before class, so he didnt hurt/arrest the kid. We let him run out with the purse. You should have heard the "eye witness" testimony. No one was even close to a description... People make shitty witnesses...

We had a Dr come out of Canada to teach a class called, Human Factor in Crash Reconstruction. Basically the class was about what the witness saw vs. what they thought they saw. According to him things happen in fractions of a second and if a witness blinks he might miss half of what they were watching. Hitch is witness is not trying to give false info, and the the brain cant stand gaps in info. So if the brain saw something start and end, the brain would fill the middle in with what it perceives as logical occurrences. The witness does not even know this happens. So when witness says something that the evidence doesn't agree with, the witness didn't try to deceive, nor did the evidence lie. It's up to you to interpret, to the best of your ability, the statements vs. the evident. Was quite the eye opening class, helped to make alot of things make sense. Also helped in the interview process. Basically the brain can tell you, you saw something that you, in fact, did not see.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Deposit Slip </div></div>

OD or multi-cam?

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe your sherpa can help JRose cart his enormous balls around? </div></div>

that would be nice.... My poor back...</div></div>

I used to have a friend who's job was to fit people with scrotal slings, I could get you her number maybe.

</div></div>

I was going to suggest some sort of nut-reduction surgery, like a variation of the procedure chicks with enormous t*ts get...but a scrotal sling just sounds much better!

<span style="color: #FF0000">Quick, lots of good uses </span>

images

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Dont want to be a litter bug</span>

images

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can always find a use </span>

images

<span style="color: #FF0000">Don't pay attention to the scary thing, strictly for gardening </span>

images

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Almost forgot the most important</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #009900">The BAIT</span></span>

I teach self awareness in my CCW classes,,,"I no most will not use it",,,but I teach it anyway.

I gave a buddy a class a few weeks back and went over self awareness,I seen him on his cell phone in the Walmart parking lot a few days ago.I walked up behind him and said self awareness dip shit,I heard him fart a little and then he turned around with that dumb look on his face with the cell phone to his ear.

Most people make them selfs victims from their day to day habits.

My load out,
Karambit knife
Folder work knife
And what ever my carry needs for the day

I keep it simple, a folder, a wallet, my keys, wedding ring and a Hamilton King Scuba watch (factory pic):

H64515133.jpg

Ironically, if this had just been titled a "Everyone show off your favorite watches" thread I seriously doubt anyone would have jumped on the OP.

Unfortunately I can't participate. I refuse to buy a watch that costs more than $500 as I can't be trusted not to bang it up on every doorway I walk through.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Unfortunately I can't participate. I refuse to buy a watch that costs more than $500 as I can't be trusted not to bang it up on every doorway I walk through. </div></div>

Me too. I'm looking at my current pile of watches, and out of the 9 there over the past 7 years, I don't think that I've spent more than $30 on any one.

Some "loadout" suggestions for the OP:

2el4io7.jpg

cullen.jpg

disturbing-pregnant-gun.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of watch the last guy is wearing, so I unfortunately can't contribute in that regard.

every bit of that is wrong

Wallet
Keys
Phone
Can of Skoal
Magnum condom (not for me but to hold water)
G19

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cujo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wallet
Keys
Phone
Can of Skoal
<span style="font-weight: bold">Magnum condom (not for me but to hold water)</span>
G19 </div></div>

Ghetto Camelbak
laugh.gif