• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Post minimum to post in Bear Pit

20210105_211743.jpg

One should have to earn his ink........

Sounds like DeerQueefer wants a safe space.
Maybe he should go hang with Pajama Boy
i-need-my-safe-space.jpg

Reactions: 65x55guy
If you have not been banned on SH then your not a true member of the bear pit society
I am sure i have mine coming, but watch what i say for multiple reasons. This is the easiest place to catch a ban that I’ve been a member of, but it has its perks. I also understand why there is less tolerance.

I think it’s going to get even more spicy in here if the senate run off races break the way the media is predicting...

Sooooooooooo still available? Haven’t seen any I’ll takes it yet

Hey DeerQueefer, how's the internet in the US Capitol building? You called anyone not attending today's shitshow there a Pussy. Remember that. And you are posting quite a bit. So if you are not there, that must mean you're a Pussy by your statements. Maybe if you pop a few midol you might have some thicker skin. and not posting threads like this.

Well shit, I am a voyeur by nature but chime in from time to time. I may never be Bear Pit worthy. Finally hit 100 posts so as not to be a social pariah in the PX.