• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Post shoot after action

And you have also specifically decided to not answer the question. News org to news org is just kicking the can down the light.

That's just precious
I didn’t generate the thread or the information that is circulating online concerning this incident. Why don’t you go look for it, if my TMZ response doesn’t fix the hair up your butt go pound salt !

Seriously?

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

I agree.

And for others I would ask how did the news agency get the information about him and the carjacker? Did they get it from the Crips or Bloods? Or irish mob? Mafia? Local drug kingpin? One of the cartels?

How did that information get to the news agency.
They slipped a 20 to the popo , common man.

Reactions: AmmoFort
It does not appear his spirit was up to the task at hand and the perp called his bluff while approaching the truck door. Every time he shoots he withdraws the pistol as if he is undecided to send it each time.

Poor guy trying to do the right thing. Just not prepared to take a life or committed to the fight.

There are probably innumerable phat men that can shoot quite well. Better than you even?
LOL.

Violence is easy. This house cat clearly has never met real violence. He should have stayed the fuck out of it, if he wasn't willing or capable of doing what need to be done. He is more of a danger to himself and others than any criminal.

He had zero business carrying a firearm. Zero training or skills whatsoever, not to mention piss poor decision making. No violence of action or attempting to dominate the situation. This is how dumb people die before the fight even starts. He would have been more effective with a rape whistle. Probably somewhere around mental retardation to functionally retard on the IQ scale.

You could go ask the rotting corpses in iraq if I could shoot. Or you could just stop making dumb ass speculations about shit you don't even begin to understand.

Reactions: Pbgt