• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post your douchy firearm trainers here

If you don’t use this guy, your already two steps behind in life

This tactical genius shot himself at our gun club. He is the one and only low speed-high drag Tex Grebner. Apparently, they edited out his statement about how he managed this situation. "After I shot myself, my tactical training took over and I called my mommy."

Frigging hilarious!

He talks about that in the interview. The pucker factor of open enrollment for training, how they go about vetting people that sign up to avoid a Chris Kyle situation, etc

It's a long interview I broke it up across a weekend but it was pretty interesting stuff, not every day a guy who spent his career on the tip of the spear bares his soul for all to listen to and hear about
I’d like to hear that interview. Do you have a link to it?

for some reason this chick makes me laugh.....

...this is what happens when you max out your credit cards buying every bit of "operator" gear you see on Instagram....

Are you sure it's a chick? I couldn't stomach watching the whole video but I zoomed in and it looks like "it" might have a little facial hair.

LA. Check out the rain barrel.
In its YT About section:
Description
Hey everyone I'm Kylie (she/her).
Ive got a 15 part aquaponics and firearms series based on my ten plus years of experience with each. If I've helped you please consider donating to one of the causes in my video descriptions. Throw me a tip? Grab a manual? https://ko-fi.com/autonomousalternative
🖕🏼 🚫military 🚫police 🚫politicians 🚫capitalists 🚫authoritarians 🚫bigots 🚫patriots Freedom from all the bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sako man
Right! Appears to be some kind of LGBTQABCDEFG anarchist, survivalist type.
Not sure how many of those are floating around, weird. I was really trying to figure that out. I'm as confused as he/she is when I watch apparently. Post apocalyptic pro BLM, gay rights tyranny zombie hunter. It's like the theme of a lame Netflix movie.

How does "patriots" and BLM go hand in hand, it doesn't. Frankly the kid kinda has the right idea by about 50%. The rest is confused. Clear up a few things and we are ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE