• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post your douchy firearm trainers here

I have no idea who any of them are.
the only respectable thing in this thread.

what i want to know is how you guys are finding this shit? i can’t bring myself to watch these clips, even when i am going into it knowing what it is.

people offering “training” these days crack me up. i can’t even listen to them for more than 5 seconds. i dont know what it is, but these guys stumble around, loving to promote themselves and how much they know. and that is about all you need to know. when someone just has to tell you how fucking good they is……gtfo.

the only people i can stand listening to are BTDT guys that are giving advice on life and what is important to younger people. people trying to wow folks with “weapons look what i can do” generally is more a display of stupidity than anything. unless you are tom knapp, bob munden, byron ferguson type stuff; and good technical stuff i can dig. but johnny “this is how you get the jump on someone”, blah. it’s so stupid i have a hard time laughing at it even.

Last edited:
Reactions: riflegreen297
This dude is comedy gold

No need for a shot timer when an hourglass will do

Pixelated face.....of course.

What the fuck is this?

hahaha....wow, thanks for the laughs.

I especially liked the first dude...Cringus or whatever. What a fucking tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Pretty sure GBRS is pretty legit. The pixelated shit was because he was active duty at the time.
While it’s not the best representation, DJ Shipley, Don Shipley’s son, was team 10 and development group… be careful who you poke sticks at…

I am reasonably certain that I could learn more from the tutorial missions in Call of Duty, including the original one where you're a Russian conscript and the Commissar will actually SHOOT you if you don't follow instructions in a timely manner, that could be applied to real life than I could from that guy.

Ok, not a video or a self-proclaimed firearm instructor, but @mcameron post about all the "real operator shit you buy" post made me think of this tool again....he was too funny.

1642960638732.jpeg

So, I'm 69 now (fuck, how did that ever happen to someone as immature as I am! hah) and like many here I've served in the US military (and thanks to those who are still serving).

But I have NEVER understood civilians wanting to play "soldier dress up". Reminds me of when I was 8 y.o. and we would run around with plastic toy guns playing Combat (those of my age may remember this TV series with Vic Morrow).

My view if that if you want to play soldier, join the fucking service of your choice.

Oh oh...it has a ghillie...it has a ghillie
jonah-hill-excited.gif

Anyway, so I've been watching some of the other vids on the channel and one...homeslice hasn't yet grasped concealment vs. cover...which is good considering the next part. If you pay attention to the shirts and patches, clearly a supporter and/or member of antifa, which gives an interesting glimpse into how that side could be preparing themselves for possible future confrontations.

Yep is an Aunt Teefa supporting he/she. I'm surprised the one video that mentioned the handcuffs didn't have fur trim.

Reactions: Milf Dots
for some reason this chick makes me laugh.....

...this is what happens when you max out your credit cards buying every bit of "operator" gear you see on Instagram....

the upside is, when shit does kick off, after you smoke these tards, make sure you relieve their corpse of their ammo. if this fuckwit is any indicator, it should be over relatively quick once it goes hot.

and as far as the credit cards…dont sweat it. “it” has absolutely no intention of paying that stuff off anyway.

Reactions: Milf Dots
What did you expect when they gave everybody a video camera to carry around all day and a free YouTube account? Shit was better when "The Man" was keeping us down.

...this is what happens when you max out your credit cards buying every bit of "operator" gear you see on Instagram....

This is exactly why I have people starting an IG for me.

Apparently I'm going to be able to retire a second time (is that retirement squared?) by the shit Ill be able to sell to people based on me actually not being retarded and actually having used it all at some point.

Always thought social media was for self absorbed retards. I mean, it is. I just didnt know how easy they'd make it for me and now I feel so late to the party.

I almost think I need to go through larger 'influencers' videos and just pick them apart while telling you how dumb everything they just said was; buy this instead because its not retarded.

All while my face is blurred and every 100,000th viewer wins a custom sling made out of legit Gucci material.

Too bad the comments are turned off. There was enough from the first 2 minutes, right up to the tactical water bottle holder impeding her (?) draw stroke to make me run out of allowed characters in the comments section.

eta - I can't figure it out. Mostly looks like a chick...has a guys voice. What?

I made it 5 minutes. I had to stop. I was going to die. I literally could have saved this chick (?) like $5-7k. Oh, and then there's this:

🚫military 🚫police 🚫politicians 🚫capitalists 🚫authoritarians 🚫bigots 🚫patriots

Last edited:
God damn, those guys are some real fucking speed demons!

Definitely no sense of urgency with those reloads 😆

WTF was drill #1? lol

There was a drill?

All I saw was everyone walking too close together while trying to reload their weapons, horribly, until they actually managed to...and then they stopped, to shoot.

That's a drill?

No words…

This is exactly why I have people starting an IG for me.

Apparently I'm going to be able to retire a second time (is that retirement squared?) by the shit Ill be able to sell to people based on me actually not being retarded and actually having used it all at some point.

Always thought social media was for self absorbed retards. I mean, it is. I just didnt know how easy they'd make it for me and now I feel so late to the party.

I almost think I need to go through larger 'influencers' videos and just pick them apart while telling you how dumb everything they just said was; buy this instead because its not retarded.

All while my face is blurred and every 100,000th viewer wins a custom sling made out of legit Gucci material.

Too bad the comments are turned off. There was enough from the first 2 minutes, right up to the tactical water bottle holder impeding her (?) draw stroke to make me run out of allowed characters in the comments section.

eta - I can't figure it out. Mostly looks like a chick...has a guys voice. What?

I made it 5 minutes. I had to stop. I was going to die. I literally could have saved this chick (?) like $5-7k. Oh, and then there's this:

🚫military 🚫police 🚫politicians 🚫capitalists 🚫authoritarians 🚫bigots 🚫patriots
Never correct the enemy when they are doing it wrong.

Ok, not a video or a self-proclaimed firearm instructor, but @mcameron post about all the "real operator shit you buy" post made me think of this tool again....he was too funny.

View attachment 7791541

So, I'm 69 now (fuck, how did that ever happen to someone as immature as I am! hah) and like many here I've served in the US military (and thanks to those who are still serving).

But I have NEVER understood civilians wanting to play "soldier dress up". Reminds me of when I was 8 y.o. and we would run around with plastic toy guns playing Combat (those of my age may remember this TV series with Vic Morrow).

My view if that if you want to play soldier, join the fucking service of your choice.

Just an observation here, but if you want to play SOLDIER, you're kind of stuck with the ARMY...
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23

I bet 99% of that shit is for airsoft

So, you're sayin:

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
In a lot of cases, yes. It takes real talent to do both. Then sometimes you just have douches with good "branding" and no one notices the difference. Well, until their student(s) try to implement their paid for training against someone who really knows what they're doing.

Last edited:
Voda is the king.

"VODA Consulting is a Non-Profit Firearms Education and Consulting Corporation that utilizes a trans-disciplinary learning method when it comes to learning and implementing Personal Protection applications and solutions. Meaning: we look at the totality of the Client - Holistically. I accomplish this through integrating the following academic disciplines: Sociology, Organizational Science Psychology, Case-Management, Physics, Biomechanics, Physiology, Anthropology, Medicine, Case-Studies, Quantum Mechanics, Chaotic Social Systems Theory™ (proprietary), Economics, Statistics, Current Events, History, Law, Cybernetics and life experiences to name of few."

That's for sure. I can't believe someone has yet to flip shit over him pointing a firearm at them? That is just never ok.

I took a class with a very reputable instructor back in 2008 in GA, Carbine/Rifle 3 dayer. There were some hilarious and also absolutely fucking terrifying moments:

1.) He made all of us load our rifles, safety them, and then TOSS them as high up in the air as possible. I can't tell you how many fucking ARMS mounts went popping off like pogs, along with butt hurt feelings (yes this was early enough that ARMS was still a thing);

2.) Then, in a half moon circle, with the instructor in the middle, he was giving a brief of some sort and his narrative concluded with him flirting a round into the ground, in front of the all the students.

Now, he may have inspected the ground before hand for rocks etc, but I am going to guess he did not, and firing a 5.56 round off 7 feet in front of others was the first I ever said to myself in the 20+ firearms classes i've taken in the last 10 years, "I should get the fuck out of here.

Sadly, no videos to share.