• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Post Your Trail Cam Pics

Re: Post Your Trail Cam Pics

Here are some we've collected this year.

SUNP0440.jpg

Cdy00012-1.jpg

Cdyi0011.jpg

Cdyi0012.jpg

Below are some shots from a camera site at which we've been trying some Smokey's Preorbital Gland Lure on a licking branch over an older scrape. From what we've seen, it works pretty well; having captured lots of shots of both does and bucks repeatedly checking out the tree.

Cdy00061.jpg

Cdy00058.jpg

Cdy00053.jpg

Cdy00036.jpg

A fella I work with recommended using peanut butter smeared on a stump to bait deer to a camera site and gave me 3 gal. tub of the stuff, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Turns out the coyotes can't stay away from the stuff. We got several hours worth of pictures of these two cleaning the stump on multiple occasions.

SUNP0350.jpg

SUNP0171.jpg

SUNP0238.jpg

SUNP00262.jpg

So I tried sprinkling a jug of "Deer Nutz" on the site, and the biggest boar we've seen on the property kept coming and vacuuming 'em up the following day.

SUNP0055.jpg

SUNP0079.jpg

A month later, I set up on a bait pile of fermented corn near where the pictures were taken and caught my first glimpse of him in person as he ran through the area. The Cuddeback caught him, but I only saw him for a couple seconds and didn't get a shot at him. The funny thing is, you can see me in the picture... 150 yds away, on the hilside. If you look to the 9:00 of the dead branch in the pine, I'm the little black speck in the middle of the light green, just to the left of the tree.

Cdy00006.jpg

And a doe we were thinking had EHD, due to the emaciation, apparent gasping, and frothing at the mouth.

SUNP0019.jpg

SUNP0020.jpg

haha..guess that buck was a midget or taking a break in front of the camera

Please come back next week. Closed for SHOT.
SorryBobNoVacancy_zps494998d5.jpg

Great Camo
bobandlunch2_zpse8e30932.jpg

Clark,
F'ing thieves! That has got to get your blood boiling. It would be a shame for that fellow to experience a bit of jungle justice. My two cents. Back on point though, very cool pics guys.
NT

MD Sika

Attachments

• E5FD47E4-8E01-4D64-8A29-D49073511ACB.jpeg
    E5FD47E4-8E01-4D64-8A29-D49073511ACB.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 28