• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Posting Pics

tnichols

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
Morley IA
Since the move, I've been posting pics from my iPad. Easier than the old Photobucket cut and paste routine. As of last night, the "new" way has stopped working. Anyone else having problems?

The message I'm getting after the upload is: Invalid file data IMG_1234.JPG

Try it again now.

We did some changes yesterday afternoon, looks like we missed changing a permission. It should work now.

-Michael

Thanks for reporting the problem, and that it's fixed! Greatly appreciate both.

-Michael

[No message]

Attachments

• photo49942.jpg
    photo49942.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 33
When I use the camera icon, the picture looks like a small icon but I see that some people post full size pictures. Is there an alternative way of posting without using the camera icon???

Thanks in advance

Use the "attachment" icon to the upper right. Click, it will ask to upload an attachment from your photo library or take a photo. Let the attachment load, then it will ask what size you want: small, medium, etc...select what size and you're golden. Be patient (I'm not). It does take a few seconds for things to happen. This is how I do it on my iPad.

Unable to post pics again this morning from iPad. Same as described above. Thanks.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.snipershide.com\/shooting\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]
​This is only a test. From my 'puter photo file. Note: it was there and now it's gone.....

Last edited:
I keep getting the invalid file format error. Using a MacBook Pro.

Doesn't matter if it is done using either the camera icon or attachment icon

Last edited:
Savage model 12 target action Xlr element chassis 28 inch criterion full bull barrel custom four port muzzle break Athlon Midas tac 6-24x50 6.5 creedmoor
Going to take her out for her maiden voyage tomorrow

Trying to post a video but after loading a message sats” the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension”. Any ideas how to remedy this??