• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Potentially the worst shooting movie ever!

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Just watching "Dinner with an Assassin", I think it is likely the worst shooting movie ever made. I am hoping someone out there has seen it and can verify LMAO. If you want a laugh and don't mind wasting some time, see if you can get through the entire 90 minutes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Re: Potentially the worst shooting movie ever!

So it was worse than "Last man standing", bruce willis fired over 100 rounds from his handgun without reloading..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DebosDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FAR worse than last man standing Hahaha</div></div>

Wow, my curiosity is almost piqued.

Just for you saying that I am going to try and rent it or borrow it from someone..... I'll tell you how it goes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or "Wanted". </div></div>

+1

Took the words right outa my mouth. Its gonna be hard to beat "Wanted" for stupidity, and downright ignorance. Discovery channel's Myth Busters actually tested the Curving Bullet Theory.Pretty lame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HogsLife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Discovery channel's Myth Busters actually tested the Curving Bullet Theory.Pretty lame. </div></div>

They almost have to test dumb stuff like that or the net-morons will go around trying it. After all, all it would take is a little bit of physics knowledge to know you couldn't do that but that's really more than we can expect of of the schools these days.

Worst movie? I thought you were going to discuss Sylvester in "Cobra"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gorge Drifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worst movie? I thought you were going to discuss Sylvester in "Cobra" </div></div>

I thought Cobra was great.. Of course I was 10.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot em up is the worst i have seen. i traded it the day after i bought it. </div></div>

+1 on "Shoot'em Up" and your sig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: general_purpose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot em up is the worst i have seen. i traded it the day after i bought it. </div></div>

+1 on "Shoot'em Up" and your sig. </div></div>

+10000000 shoot em up was the worst movie Ive seen in a long time and according to my wife I like alot of bad movies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it was worse than "Last man standing", bruce willis fired over 100 rounds from his handgun without reloading..
</div></div>
really? i thought last man standing was gtg for actually showing a couple of two-gun speed reloads thereby acknowledging the typical "infinite ammo" hollywood motif, and it was awesome remake of fistful of dollars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

+1

Nothing could possibly be worse than Shoot 'Em Up. I almost took my Mossberg to the DVD player it was that bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

I loved Shoot 'em Up. It was hilarious. All the bad/cliché gunplay was intentional.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

I loved Shoot 'em Up. It was hilarious. All the bad/cliché gunplay was intentional. </div></div>

+1

The whole idea of Shoot Em Up was to take the mickey out of the other films and cliches.

sit down with a drink and a sense of humourt and you'll love it, after all, where else can you see a bloke kill his assailants with a carrot?

As for the worst film ever, I say "Rock the Assassin". A dodgy Italian film thatwas dubbed to English back in the 80's. Alright its not a shoot em up, but hey, its still crap!

;-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

I loved Shoot 'em Up. It was hilarious. All the bad/cliché gunplay was intentional. </div></div>

I agree, it let you know it in the first few minutes of the movie as well..... I especially laughed an the umbilical cord scene.....

To me it was in line with Army of Darkness.......
intentionally cliché spoof

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

I agree, it let you know it in the first few minutes of the movie as well..... I especially laughed an the umbilical cord scene.....

intentionally cliché spoof </div></div>
army of darkness a spoof? oh contrare...that sheet really happened. you sheeple believe what u want.

While I have not seen Shoot'em Up (looked really stupid) or Dinner... I did see Cobra in the 80s and its not *that* bad. However, my all time stinker has to be the 1980s Gymkata!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or "Wanted". </div></div>

Bah, you're just envious because you still can't figure out how to "curve" the bullet...

Chuck Norris "MIA" series are the benchmark for worst movie ever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cal50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chuck Norris "MIA" series are the benchmark for worst movie ever. </div></div>\
oh no you didnt...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

intentionally cliché spoof </div></div>
army of darkness a spoof? oh contrare...that sheet really happened. you sheeple believe what u want. </div></div>

Shop smart!....................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cal50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chuck Norris "MIA" series are the benchmark for worst movie ever. </div></div>\
oh no you didnt... </div></div>

Sorry but I did.
I like Chuck but those movies were pretty bad............

While not a firearms shooting movie, none of the above eclipse "When Dinosaurs ruled the Earth" for pure awfulness! The 26 word vocabulary, mind numbingly repeated throughout, almost overwhelms the only redeeming feature: the 1970 era eye candy that almost saves this film!

The fight between the two hottest cave babes, out in the surf, is especially memorable!

Here's one of them!

Akita,

Celebrity-Image-Victoria-Vetri-237657.jpg

Her and her enemies

when_dinosaurs.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066561/

Cav. You might want to add "Nam's Angels" from 1970 to your collection.

VietNam. Armored motorcycles with machine guns. A nude Asian women. Truly, it has everything.

Best seen on an extremely large screen while you are seated comfortably in your car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakjakman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even worse than 'Shoot 'em Up' with 'ol Clive? </div></div>

+1

The whole idea of Shoot Em Up was to take the mickey out of the other films and cliches.

sit down with a drink and a sense of humourt and you'll love it, after all, where else can you see a bloke kill his assailants with a carrot?

As for the worst film ever, I say "Rock the Assassin". A dodgy Italian film thatwas dubbed to English back in the 80's. Alright its not a shoot em up, but hey, its still crap!

;-) </div></div>

+1

Saw a special where the guy that wrote it said he made sure there were more rounds fired than words spoken in the movie cause he wanted it as cliched and stylized as possible. His carrot obsession kinda of annoyed me though to be honest, like popeye and his spinach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Chuck Norris "MIA" series are the benchmark for worst movie ever.</div></div>

Sorry - that response only means that you have not seen Chuck's "Invasion USA" I nearly walked out of it when I first saw it at age 13...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mj2evans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I have not seen Shoot'em Up (looked really stupid) or Dinner... I did see Cobra in the 80s and its not *that* bad. However, my all time stinker has to be the 1980s Gymkata!</div></div>

Yeah, I'd said about the same previously too. Gotta say though, there's something about that car in Cobra that works well though.

Credit where it's due.

The absolute worst movie of any kind, of all time would be "Slipstream" with Anthony Hopkins. Someone was tripping on acid when they put that piece of garbage together. I have never seen anything as bad. It should qaulify as worse than waterboarding.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499570/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The absolute worst movie of any kind, of all time would be "Slipstream" with Anthony Hopkins. Someone was tripping on acid when they put that piece of garbage together. I have never seen anything as bad. It should qaulify as worse than waterboarding.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499570/ </div></div>

oh why did you have to go and bring that up? all that time spent repressing those memory's... undone
cry.gif

Thankfully I have never seen Slipstream, now, unless made to watch it as some form of torture, I never will.