• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I have notifications set up for many primers and powders but never get any 🤷🏻‍♂️

And they have N540...

I know it is not powder, any lines on Berger .243 109grain Hybrid Target bullets?

I saw that site yesterday, I am not sure it is real. No contact info, checkout system does not work either. I tried sending them an email though.

Last edited:
I know it is not powder, any lines on Berger .243 109grain Hybrid Target bullets?
Not 109’s but they get you shooting in a similar line

Edit: I got 2lbs, but looks like it's all gone now

Last edited:

Reactions: ma smith
I saw that site yesterday, I am not sure it is real. No contact info, checkout system does not work either. I tried sending them an email though.
Yea I see what you’re saying. Probably a small company that went out of business due to no supply

Pretty good deal on CCI 400s (2000ea + $75 gift card) for $200

NOTE: THESE ARE APS STRIPS

Last edited:
Reactions: PusherX11

You literally have to be staring at your screen plus-or-minus 60 seconds of the right time ... in order to become one of the "Chosen Few". It's just crazy that someone doesn't figure out how much money they could make if they geared up to satisfy the backlog and current demand. If I was Marketing Manager for CCI or Federal or whoever ... I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs to convince my company to invest in doubling or tripling manufacturing capacity, by whatever means were necessary, to take advantage of this craziness. I'm sure they're afraid of a situation where they invest in the facilities, machinery, supplies, headcount, etc. to meet demand, and then have it disappear a year or two later, but given the market dynamics, I'd be arguing that investment is a safe bet out several years. "Audentes Fortuna Iuvat" (Fortune Favors the Bold).

Reactions: waveslayer
If you havnt gotten primers by now, we’ll besides the 215, you havnt been looking.

Powder on the other hand I agree, it’s stupid, you have to be right place and right time for sure. Bullet manufacturers need to turn it up as well.

Still some Gold Dots at Speer

The situation with powder and primers seems to have improved lately, but it's still a game of persistence and luck. I'm fortunate enough (I guess) to be working at a desk all day full of computers and can monitor things on Discord and use my tools to scan for availability. But for those who are out and about all day don't have the luxury of being able to act as soon as a notification goes out, it's obviously a real crap shoot. Hopefully vendors will start allowing backorders again soon. Sadly, the smaller reloading shops are really getting killed by this drought of supply, so do what you can to support them if at all possible.

CCI #41s

CCI SR Benchrest still available for cognac drinkers

1 lbs in stock.

1 lbs in stock.
Good job , my friend. Just jumped on four pounds!

Not worth blowing my once a month purchase for just 5 1 lbs, if they had the 8's I'd be in... :)
Is that what it is....one order per month with a five lbs limit on the one pounders?

I didn't even stop to look...I raced as fast as I could to get the order in before it became unobtainium again.

Cheers

Unfortunately yep,

I'm sitting on at least 9 or so lbs, so I'll wait for the 8's to show :)

Is that what it is....one order per month with a five lbs limit on the one pounders?

I didn't even stop to look...I raced as fast as I could to get the order in before it became unobtainium again.

Cheers

Reactions: 37L1 and Baron23
The max order quantity of any powder SKU is 5 and we will only accept one order, per customer, per calendar month with a maximum weight of 48lbs.

Reactions: Baron23
1637352150709.png

• Haha
Reactions: RS14