• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Cole-Tac is currently running a 20% off BF special through December 5. Use code “BF2021” for the discount. They make suppressor covers.

1339B432-F895-46A4-9986-CAE3F686AEEF.jpeg

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Accurate 4350 in stock

I missed the Varget drop this morning on Hodgdon :cry:

Grafs website sucks. Plus they pull shit out of the cart while your paying. Thier backwoods. Really needed the 8lb jug of superformance. Ohh well

Thanks. My order of a case is confirmed. Grafs allowed orders of ten. Made it $40 a lb.

Damn, when will the out of stock reloading components end! I want to get in to reloading at some point.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Damn, when will the out of stock reloading components end! I want to get in to reloading at some point.
No better time to start. Right place, right time. I could have gotten everything I needed for the year easily in the last month. Higher priced, yes, but not going to gunbroker or gun shows for anything.

Reactions: jbuck88 and USGILT
Hey Gang
I know this is not the reloading post but RCBS has a few Resizing presses left. One went for like $760 on ebay the other day, i mean...

Last edited:
Got the last of the varget just in time.

Hazmats much easier to stomach when it’s for more than 2 pounds.

Reactions: waveslayer