• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

precision reloading is good. ordered a seating stem last friday. was here yesturday. redding customer service sent me their link with the proper part in stock.

Reactions: patriotnation
I was gonna say just got my two boxes of 143s from them very quickly. They’re gtg.

thank you
I ordered some bullets that are hard to find they happen to have in stock and you know how it is, you can't be too careful these days.
I'll keep them in mind for future as well.
i got a notification that they had 105 hybrids but sold out by the time i got there. sounds like you got some.

I saw that as well and i thought the 5000 210s i got were outrageous at $73 per 1000.

Only a week remaining for the complainers to whine about primer prices... Crying about the higher cost of a product every time someone posts a link to something in stock is sooo 2021 and not cool anymore. Get over it. If you don't like it, there's no sense in posting in a notification thread why you don't want to buy the product; nobody cares.

With that off my chest... Powder Valley currently has some CFE Pistol and IMR 3031 in stock for any Christmas night shoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5RWill
How long do the people whining about whiners have until that gets old?
There’s a multi-tier system in place. Once the parameters are met, the whiners whining about the price whiners will cease whining.

Until then, this whiner will keep notifying the price whiners about $120/thousand small pistol and small rifle primers still available at Target Sports USA.

Seeing N568 on Gun Broker. Wondering who ended up getting some in stock.

Stopped by the local gun reloading shop and they were selling 1k boxes of primers for $225. I asked why and he said because they were selling them for less but somone started buying them all and then he would see the same boxes with his tag for sale on Gun Broker for $225.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: waveslayer
I’ve seen some bullets in here, and I figured these are in high demand for you 6.5 guys.

RMR has 147gr ELD-M’s.
5% off with code “MERRYCHRISTMAS5”
Not sure if that code is still valid, but give it a shot.
These have a horrible track record fyi. The jacket comes off the bullet 50-100 yards out and looks like the bullet explodes in mid air. Stick with 143 ELD-X or Bergers.

These have a horrible track record fyi. The jacket comes off the bullet 50-100 yards out and looks like the bullet explodes in mid air. Stick with 143 ELD-X or Bergers.
Just reloaded and shot the 147 yesterday. Great bullets. Rifle loves them. Low sd/es. Will buy more.

Thought I heard they fixed that - still an issue with recently manufactured bullets?
How can they fix a problem that does not exist!
I managed to get several hundred of them from Scheels on sale for 29 shipped. I stopped using the when they gave me problems. I will use them in a back up rifle and save my Bergers.

Berger told me the 144 would not go into production till the middle of 2022.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
How can they fix a problem that does not exist!
I managed to get several hundred of them from Scheels on sale for 29 shipped. I stopped using the when they gave me problems. I will use them in a back up rifle and save my Bergers.

Berger told me the 144 would not go into production till the middle of 2022.
Ya. Im sure they sell defective products and don't fix any problems. HAHAHA.

Not sure. My experience and others I read about was 1.5 yrs ago or so.

I've shot around 500 of them since July w/o issue luckily. 1-8 twist 2866fps. Seems others have had issues, no doubt.

I don’t even own a 6.5.
Just passing along info for available bullets.
RMR also has 90gr .224 MatchKings.
Code “556GIFT” for 10% off all .224 bullets.

Reactions: nrspence
midway has some powder in stock - lots of Ramshot brand
example 8lbs of Ramshot Magnum

I’m noticing midway has also “again” changed their limits from 2 to 1 per customer just since December. Sheesh 🙄

I may be wrong, but I thought Midway limit was one all along and Brownells was upped to two a couple of months ago.

I may be wrong, but I thought Midway limit was one all along and Brownells was upped to two a couple of months ago.
Not for powder as of dec 19th b/c I was able to get 2 RE16 1lbers. And then had my wife’s cousin get 2. Anyway, it don’t matter I’m just bitchy. If it was 8 lbs it would be worth it. I’m not trying to jam up the thread.

Just snagged 3lbs of CFE Pistol from Midway. Never shot it before but about out of pistol anything. Hope it's OK.

Prices aren't that bad at PV
Except they have a 1k limit. PV has been 1k max per order for at least six months, which is just a way to make customers pay more for a DOT-certified staff member they almost certainly already had that is only doing more work because they artificially inflate how many hazmat shipments go out.