• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I was able to successfully narfle the garthok... Managed to score 1k.

Thanks again.

Mike

Reactions: Dogtown

BEHOLD THE MOTHERLODE!

5000x CCI 450

5000x CCI 7.62mm

BEHOLD THE MOTHERLODE!

5000x CCI 450
FUCK! I was literally at the door signing for the 2k 450s brownells ripped me off for at 10 cents per when these popped up on discord for half the price.

You are not alone...

NOTE: they're both gone in under 18 minutes

You are not alone...

NOTE: they're both gone in under 18 minutes
They were both gone in under 5 from when I left to the time stamps in the chat when I got back.

But the fact that I was signing for and scratching open a few pidly 10 cent primers when the 4 cents gold mines were up is what’s got my goat. Fate spited me.

Last edited:

More CCI450s
Wasn’t why I joined this thread, but I’m glad I got a few.

More CCI450s
Finally grabbed some, thank you!

Reactions: Darkside-Six

For your AR-10 needs...

Reactions: LibertyGC
Damn!
Even PV had to raise their primer prices.
After Sandy hook/ Obummer I was complaining about $30ish dollar bricks and now they are over double that!

Reactions: spife7980
Damn!
Even PV had to raise their primer prices.
After Sandy hook/ Obummer I was complaining about $30ish dollar bricks and now they are over double that!
Shit, pretty much triple once you figure in HazMat and purchase limits. Hopefully they come back down over the next year.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
you can pay $200 per brick and still have less in reloading ur own ammo and a better shooting round, versus a factory bullet. Something else, at the first ripple, shot or whatever u want to call it that will happen in the next 1-2-3 months? there won't be a bullet, or box of shells to be found on the internet no matter what ur willing to pay. As many guns as are in the country today, won't take 24hrs to dry up the entire online industry. Prices are decent at the moment, i tell all my customers they better take a hard look at purchasing "now"
Amen, brother.

People are complacent.

you can pay $200 per brick and still have less in reloading ur own ammo and a better shooting round, versus a factory bullet. Something else, at the first ripple, shot or whatever u want to call it that will happen in the next 1-2-3 months? there won't be a bullet, or box of shells to be found on the internet no matter what ur willing to pay. As many guns as are in the country today, won't take 24hrs to dry up the entire online industry. Prices are decent at the moment, i tell all my customers they better take a hard look at purchasing "now"
I don’t think it’ll happen before the new year. Doesn’t mean I’m not ready for it. But I think we’re gonna sit at the brink of it for awhile. January-ish someone is gonna say the current figure head isn’t in the right state of mind. VP will step up, then we get fucked.

I figured $120 to your door for primers time you get done. I got impatient and spent $140 shipped last month when I found some. 2 years ago gave 35 per 1000 lol

LRT, h335, cfeblk, titegroup and others powder valley

Just ordered #8 of IMR 4227 from Powder Valley, great!

Have you purchased from there?
The web site gives NO info as to the company.

Third Generation is a reputable company, but their stock isn't real time. Best bet is to call them to verify before placing an order

Reactions: buggz
All the time... when PVInc does not have what I want/need.
And I have never had a false inventory count for pills, primers, powder, yada.
When I have pushed the button for the last items In Stock, I received that quantity.

Reactions: buggz
Come on now, I can't be the man AND SH's resident pinko commie muslim-loving atheist anti-fascist.

Come on now, I can't be the man AND SH's resident pinko commie muslim-loving atheist anti-fascist.

MVP as of late I’d say. 🤜🤛

Reactions: buggz and Dogtown

CCI #41s in big 5000 ea lot

Just bought five 1-lbs jugs of Accurate MagPro on the Hodgdon site. Pretty surprised to see my preferred magnum powder available.

The elusive CCI small rifle benchrest primers

The elusive CCI small rifle benchrest primers
Thanks for that!

Reactions: RMB