• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Buddy of mine ordered 125k pistol primers of a brand I'd never heard of from Europe last year, they just arrived. They'll go for at least $75/1000.
You can find pistol primers in USA. I saw plenty of them. Mostly small pistol but I have seen large come max go. Just gotta be at the right place right time. Anytime I bought components, I NEVER got an email saying I’m stock. I simply searched for what I needed and if it didn’t show up? I’d search a week later.

Bruno's just shipped me a ton of n570 I had on backorder, so some might be showing up on there soon...

Reactions: TicTacTex

Big and Little TAC available at Brownells

CCI No.41 5.56mm NATO-Spec Small Rifle Primers

CCI No.41 5.56mm NATO-Spec Small Rifle Primers
I'm sure this has been covered and I'm too lazy to look it up, but is there any difference between these and standard 400s, other than having a thicker cup?

From what I read it's an anvil difference.

CCI #41 - commercial version of the fully-qualified DOD primer for use in U.S. military ammo. With this primer there is more 'distance' between the tip of the anvil and the bottom of the cup than with other CCI SR primers. .025" thick cup. Same primer mix as CCI 450.

I'm sure this has been covered and I'm too lazy to look it up, but is there any difference between these and standard 400s, other than having a thicker cup?

Reactions: canezach
From what I read it's an anvil difference.

CCI #41 - commercial version of the fully-qualified DOD primer for use in U.S. military ammo. With this primer there is more 'distance' between the tip of the anvil and the bottom of the cup than with other CCI SR primers. .025" thick cup. Same primer mix as CCI 450.

I decided to not be lazy lol. Someone else said these are equivalent to 450s. Looks like the 450s and 41s share the same primer mix, but I don't know if that's confirmed or internet myth

I decided to not be lazy lol. Someone else said these are equivalent to 450s. Looks like the 450s and 41s share the same primer mix, but I don't know if that's confirmed or internet myth
I can't seem to find it anymore but the CCI website USED TO specifically state that the mil primers used MAGNUM compound.

Reactions: canezach
Back to regularly scheduled programming... If anyone is huntin some Berry’s handgun bullets, there’s a pretty good assortment in stock at Graf & Son’s.

Reactions: HolmesDefense