• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I've seen more H4350 in the past six months than I've seen in the past two years. Just keep your eyes peeled...

Anyone close to me (NE Oklahoma) or at least in the 4 state area... If you're looking for H4350 and are willing to make the drive... You might give Bill's Sporting Goods in Claremore a call. (918) 341-5388

I was in there last week (Wednesday) looking for H1000/Retumbo and there was approximately 30 of the 1 lb cans of H4350 on the shelf.

I don't load with it so I didn't inquire about limits... Price was mid to upper $40's if I remember correctly.

Probably not as convenient as online, but it might help if you're in a pinch and near enough to make the cost a wash versus a hazmat fee.

Mike

Reactions: McCrazy

PV has a big drop of Shooter's World (aka Lovex) powders

Reactions: DIBBS

In case you didn't get any the other day, this is a smokin' deal for 1lbers

I was able to get an 8 lb-er of 4350, thanks.

Had to do the check back game a bit, got it in the cart, then the site said 4350 was out of stock and there was an error in my cart so I didn't bother to check out. Gave it a few minutes and refreshed and the error message went away. Maybe someone dropped the 4350 they had?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I was able to get an 8 lb-er of 4350, thanks.

Had to do the check back game a bit, got it in the cart, then the site said 4350 was out of stock and there was an error in my cart so I didn't bother to check out. Gave it a few minutes and refreshed and the error message went away. Maybe someone dropped the 4350 they had?
Same thing with me!

Reactions: McCrazy
Persistence paid off! Played the Refresh-o-Rama game for about 30 minutes then it magically seemed to appear in cart. Checked out and got confirmation email. Hopefully all is good! 🙃🤗😎

Reactions: db2000

Are they legit? Haven't seen H4895 in a couple of years.

EDIT: Nevermind. Out of stock already.

Last edited:
Is that website legit (third generation)? Do they hammer you on shipping or is it pretty normal?

I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered some H4350, I'll let you know. However, shipping is calculated AFTER you pay. So I'm cautiously not optimistic.

EDIT: I see some other folks verified their legitimacy...guess I'll be alright!

Graf's has H4350 (1 pounders) currently in stock.

Damn bullet beat me!

Reactions: HolmesDefense