• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Midway is limiting how many pounds you can purchase at a time... But I can't see any limits on powder at MidSouth... Or am I missing the limit notification?

Mike

Supposed to be just like Varget, never tried but going to give it a go.

Supposed to be just like Varget, never tried but going to give it a go.

I use it to push heavies in my 223. Works really well. Get some!

Rumor around the shooting bench is that Hodgdon is planning a phase out of some of their powders, anyone seen 4451, 4166, 8208 ? I posted the question to Hodgdon, and no reply. Anyone with an "in" with Hodgdon, maybe you can ask

Rumor around the shooting bench is that Hodgdon is planning a phase out of some of their powders, anyone seen 4451, 4166, 8208 ? I posted the question to Hodgdon, and no reply. Anyone with an "in" with Hodgdon, maybe you can ask
Two of those are Enduron powders which Hodgdon has publicly stated they are doing away with.

Screenshot_20221004-141224_Facebook.jpg

I actually got H4350 locally at the old price of $329 per 8 lb. No hazmat. Bought one up quick before they realize they're selling low.

I got the link from "The_Bergermeister" I'm on the search for other powders, but saw this and passed it on.
got a confirmation email and everything looks legit. I did try to call them to add to the order and only got an answering machine.

miwallcorp.com is legit. Purchased primers from them a few weeks back and they delivered, just took a week from ordering to getting a shipping label. The only thing to watch out for is the shipping/hazmat cost. Just primers was $44ish but when I added a pound of powder the hazmat/shipping jumped to $80ish. I skipped out on ordering powder since the cost jumped so much it wasnt worth it to me.

215 250ct in stock

215 250ct in stock

Sold out

215 250ct in stock

Not anymore.

Yup...with shipping and Hazmat it's a total fuck job at like 13.8 cents a primer. But they are the only small pistol primers I have seen in 2 years and I'm loading the shit out of 9mm and .357 mag. I'll buy another 1K of them tomorrow if they are still there.

VooDoo

Reactions: ma smith

update on my dealings with Miwall Corp as i had a couple members pm me and ask. I stated on here last week i purchased some powder and was keeping my fingers crossed. I did call and get an answering machine. A very nice lady named Loreal called me back the next day , assuring me all was well,, the business is owned by a policeman that reloads and it proceeded from there. Started in 1974 and she's worked there since 2004. Two 8 pounders of H4350 cost me $355.95 ea. plus shipping , insurance for lost items, (not overpriced as my wife works for ups and verified them) and hazemat. $772.30 total. With the holiday included, was about a week. Noticed they had Varget yesterday, but at a sacrifice of your first born. They are legit and pleasant to deal with