• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Just got a notice that Midway has 1lbs of Varget. Tax and hazmat makes it over $90/@. SCREW THAT!

Reactions: fxdrider
Gotta start looking for a replacement for Varget, I've come up with 2 , just haven't found a site with what I want so I can add one or both to the cart and save on the add on's for just i or two powders.

H4350 1 lb in stock at MidSouth. $45.43 per lb. And I think MidSouth has more generous limits on orders.

I have some of the more desirable powders on hand. But lately I'm testing some of the less sought after powders.

I don't compete in matches, so temp stability isn't a huge must for me. As long as it's safe and accurate I'll use it... I'll even give up 100 fps for economy... Again, as long as it's safe and gives decent accuracy.

For those who compete or make a living behind the trigger... Ouch.

Mike

Reactions: DMP

They've still got H4350 and H4831sc kegs and Varget pounders in stock several days later, I'm impressed.

Darn it

This for those who dont want to go home empty handed

If anyone is local to Huntsville, TX, Able’s has some VV.

F68B8705-3D62-4B83-A7D4-0DD51B7D33C1.jpeg
DF5306E9-0866-43C6-A693-E24805CC50F2.jpeg

Reactions: nrspence

It's Brownell's...but...whatever

Slightly better....it's H4350 all the way down today

Had an alert pop at MidwayUSA for CCI 200 LR Primers (brick of 1,000) and I was so excited I just bought (limit of 1) and checked out immediately. Thought about "price" after the fact. It was $90 for the primers, $13.35 shipping, and $20 for HazMat ... total of $123.29 ... that's over $0.12 each. Crazy price, but I got a thousand unobtanium primers even if it was at highway robbery prices. This is probably the "new normal" where we have to buy 'em when and where we can, for whatever the hell they cost.

Reactions: category_theory

Anyone else need 8lbers of N160 like me?